I'm lovin those Bears VS!!
    10-16-07 09:40 PM
    Guess we don't need to OFF Rex since he's OUTTTA there!!
    10-16-07 09:41 PM
    I'm lovin those Bears VS!!
    LOL... and they lost to my Vikings!!! Probly one of only 2 wins the purple people eaters will get this year.....
    10-16-07 10:01 PM
    Good morning sleepy heads it's 3:15 am. And I'm up. Question of the day: you're walking down the street and see a dead boy. He or she is holding 500 bucks in their hand. No one is around. Do you take the money?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-07 02:19 AM
    I agree dub. No one should degrade anyone for any reason. I never heard his show. I'm a howard stern fan, with that being said I believe in free speech. Its 5:43 am I'm still up. Been up since 8 am yesterday. Ty mountain dew code red. For the caffeine boost. I am geeking totally dude. So is anyone up yet. I think I will crash at noon and will have to slp for 4 hrs maybe 5.
    Wake up. Its a new day ppl.
    I'm kinda tee'd off that a post on mines was removed. I drive and bb at the same time and I spend 5 mins making a post and it gets removed. That's not cool. Hi mac ms v berry tommy. Dub. Barbie yeager cbpimp. Can't live. I know I'm forgetting someone.

10-17-07 04:50 AM
    That question of the day should say. You see a dead body. Not boy. Sorry.

10-17-07 04:53 AM
    Morning cb playas! Wow mountain dew code red, idk they still made that. Lol for some reason I used to have ridiculous cravings for that soda when I was pregnant with my last child!!!! I didn't drink it often because I knew it had way too much caffeine, but when I did (maybe once or twice) whoa baby, she used to kick me sooo hard. As if 2say hey lady enuf! Anywho I'm up waaay too early to have to sit in 2hours of traffic today, but it is what it is.

My answer to todays question is no. Dead bodies and Dee Dee don't go together. I'd be scared to death to steal from a dead person, or anybody for that matter. Karma is sumn else. Have great day everybody!

10-17-07 05:20 AM
    morning all!

Ren - I think if I saw a dead body, I'd freak so bad, I wouldn't even realize that there was "cash in hand" much less, take it! Don't think I've ever had MtDewCodeRed - my system has problems handling too much caffeine at once

DeeDee - good to see you online this mornin, too! 2 hours of traffic a day, DANG!!!! Hot-lanta is almost as bad as DC!!!! I'm so blessed that I live only 4 miles from work!

Have a great crackin day, all!!!
    10-17-07 06:13 AM
    I'm in traffic all day everyday thanks to my sirius satilite radio I can bare it. Ok I'll answer my question. I don't think I would take it. Cuz if they weren't dead and moved while I was moving in for the grab. Somebody getting the boots.

Lol. Jk.

10-17-07 06:21 AM
    Good morning playas! i'd take it, they're dead, can't use it and someone else is going to anyway.
    10-17-07 08:31 AM
    Good Morning to All. Hey Renegade! BRath here......Im ready to talk sports namely football. As Renegade know I am a Steelers fan and proud of it. We will dominate the Broncos this week in their own backyard! Give me some feedback as to who your favorite team is. Have a good day!
    10-17-07 10:18 AM
    That $$ is in my pocket in a heart beat! Sorry dead guy/girl but you snooze you lose!!!! BBasil I'm ALWAYS up for some NFL talk. feel free to hit me up via pin whenevers!
    10-17-07 11:03 AM
    Man i watch Transformers like 3 times yesterday. That movie is sick.
    10-17-07 11:06 AM
    Finally welcome over brath. This is one of the hot spot on cb.com. Jmoney u just now seeing that movie what's the matter with you. Shame on you berry and tommy.

10-17-07 11:28 AM
    Nice to be here Renegade....Yes Transformers was one of the best movies I've seen....in a long time. BerryWhite.....I see that you are a Giants fan.....congrats on four in a row.
    10-17-07 11:39 AM
    Much appreciated Basil!! We keep this up and we should be 6-2 come the Bye Week. Then we have......Dallas!
    10-17-07 11:43 AM
    The way the G-Men are clicking....I believe that you should beat Dallas.....the boys' defense is suspect at best! But you have to win the games that you are suppose to thou.
    10-17-07 12:28 PM
    Renegade where are all the grid iron fans.....there must be more out there!!
    10-17-07 12:29 PM
    it brings me great pleasure to watch anyone smear dallas all over. hopefully you can do it the second time around. should be easy since they will be playing the birds the week before. we'll brake em down for ya.
    10-17-07 12:30 PM
    Not if you play the way you did vs the gmen Murph!!
    10-17-07 12:34 PM
    Listen all you haters out there!! Why you guys given me heat over my Gilmore Girls Post!!!!
    10-17-07 12:37 PM
    no matter how poorly we play we alway seem to pull it together for dallas. not to mention they are playing here. have you ever been to a dallas/eagles game in philly? it's not a pretty scene.
    10-17-07 12:38 PM
    Some of the ladies will stop thru later. And closer to the wknd. As long as we don't get any more pats fans they are worst than redsocks fans.

10-17-07 12:43 PM
    As long as we don't get any more pats fans they are worst than redsocks fans.

LOL! That is so true!
    10-17-07 02:29 PM
    Vikings and redskins fan here. When they play each other, I root for "Defense"!!!

10-17-07 05:28 PM
8,516 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD