Ok people...B Rath has entered....and let us talk some football!! Season begins tonight and I am ready to check out the plays on the grid iron. Take the Colts and give 6.5!!!
    I have to agree with you there, BRath!
    09-06-07 06:27 PM
    I still vote for the purse! Lol keep Beyonce on your hip covered and protected in some "fresh to death" skins and keep your unmentionables in your purse. Lol lol lol. I love you Ren, I can't help but tease. Its just so gosh darn bb funny, smooches

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-07 06:34 PM
    Ren - I'm with Gia - get a gym bag or something like that.....
    09-06-07 06:36 PM
    Majority rules, I guess my bb humor isn't funny gym bag it is Ren!

09-06-07 06:39 PM
    DeeDee no purse! It may go over big in Hollywood but anywhere else people stare and that's the last thing Ren needs. You are funny though DeeDee I must admit. You are a little devil DeeDee but oh so sweet.
    09-06-07 06:44 PM
    Used to carry a man-purse and then decided to quit carrying so much stuff around. The BB consolidates multiple devices into one. So with that and a wallet, I am good to go.
    09-06-07 08:04 PM
    geez its football time no purse dee dee meanie. i'll come up with something. whats good with ya fjrrider
    09-06-07 08:31 PM
    I don't know a dog gone thing about football! Meanie Ren, please! We're bbbff's. That was nothin but bb luv. Gia & Dubya set me strait. A gym bag it is. Lol

09-06-07 08:57 PM
    wow what a game the colts are going to be tuff again this year
    09-06-07 10:42 PM
    i'm not carrying a gym bag i'll find what i need this wknd i guess..
    09-06-07 10:43 PM
    Ren, I'll be your personal caddy. You cater to us on a daily basis. You constantly keep us engaged and entertained with the various topics in the cbplayas club. And you NEVER complain about how often we visit and when we don't drop in;you check in on us in tha cbgals thread. Whateva u need, I'm there, Johnnie on tha spot! That's what bbbff's r 4

09-06-07 11:41 PM
    Ren, I'll be your personal caddy. You cater to us on a daily basis. You constantly keep us engaged and entertained with the various topics in the cbplayas club. And you NEVER complain about how often we visit and when we don't drop in;you check in on us in tha cbgals thread. Whateva u need, I'm there, Johnnie on tha spot! That's what bbbff's r 4

I must be getting slow in my old age.... it took me about 5 minutes to figure out bbbff!!!
    09-07-07 04:14 AM
    No way Dubya, you're sharp as ever. It looks weird with all of those b's together lol. I'm very excited about the bb 101 course, I just hope I don't fail, lol I think I'll be smart and partner up like you and Gia. Maybe Ren will be my bb 101 partner. How about it Mr. Cbplaya, would you like to be my study partner?

09-07-07 05:50 AM
    Sure I think I will need one been a long time since I studied anything. Btw ty for your ever so kind words dee dee. Hope everyone has a great friday. Its friday its friday not monday but friday. Can you say vodka straight up. Ty

09-07-07 09:19 AM
    Ok got a question. What is the funniest song you ever heard. A real song not a comedy bit. I just heard mines yesterday. R. Kelly - real talk. Funny as all heck.

09-07-07 09:26 AM
    ok come make your picks college football game of the day (my choice) va tech vs lsu make your pick fellas.. i'm a sec guy so i got lsu.
    09-08-07 10:03 AM
    Hey Ren, how did you make out with your emails with this blackberry blackout yesterday? I had like 80 emails all coming in from vry late last night into the morning. It was a bit overwhelming but hey, better to get them then not. lol

Hope you are having a great weekend and doing something fun sweetie.

Gia
    09-08-07 12:19 PM
    How bout dem vols. Tennessee baby

09-08-07 09:38 PM
    Don't know about the Vols - but my team (Colorado State) is now 0-2. At least this week was to California who is ranked in the top 10.
    09-08-07 10:25 PM
    I feel rider. Cal got us too. I feel for michigan fans. They have a long road ahead. And to gia I had no idea there was a blackout. I was getting messages. Its opening day. Are you ready for some football?

09-09-07 11:07 AM
    WooHOO! The Redskins won, as did the Vikings, so a good opening day for me. I'm going to say this now, because I may not get to say it again for a long time..... The Vikings are undefeated!!!!

Is everyone ready for BB101 starting tomorrow???
    09-09-07 07:10 PM
    so far so good for them shame they had to beat my falcons.. but my vols and my titans won it's on now..
    09-09-07 11:20 PM
    Ren - sorry my Vikes beat your Falcons - who knows, it may be the only win my hap-less Vikes get! Glad your Vols and Titans won.

For those that are doing the Blackberry 101 class, the first lecture is out here.
    09-10-07 04:29 AM
    ty dubya. its going to be a long season for the falcons .. our well their best thing to do is try for a first round draft pic next year. i'm very worried bout this saturday coming up. we ( the vols) gotta play those stinking gators in fl. maybe i'll fry some gator tail for good luck..
    09-10-07 11:36 PM
    i can't believe you( dubya) and i are the only people on this forum that wants to talk football.. that game tonight ( bal vs cin) was really good..
    09-10-07 11:40 PM
8,516 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD