I can't even express in words how I feel about how you guys just took me and RB in and showed us so much love! Thanks for caring and you Better bet your bottom dollar we are gonna keep you guys posted!
    You know the love never stops. You guys should probably be heading to the airport right now. Please take as many pics as you can with your Pearls and post them here...lol I'm living through you guys and I really need this Vegas trip......Smooches
    09-05-07 12:06 PM
    Dee dee I'm shocked you don't have nightmares. I had one last night. I tried to stop a robbery and guess what. I was shot in the gut. In the dream people were stealing stuff out of the trailer I had a high dollar load going to best buy. So in the dream I was sleep and I woke to noises outside the truck. So I peeked thru the curtain and saw lights. So I said hey what are you doing back there? So this guy comes on the othere side of the truck I never saw him and shoots right thru the passanger door I got him and woke up. You (dee dee) are lucky. Waving at pcd. Gia. Dub. Yeager. Rb. And macboo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-07 05:21 PM
    Mac and RB - have a GREAT trip to Vegas!!! Are you going to see any shows? do tell, do tell!!!
    09-05-07 05:22 PM
    Who here is going to join the blackberry classes on Monday? Are you going DeeDee, Ren, Dubya and the rest of you guys? I think it was a great idea that Kevin came up with.

Gia
    09-05-07 06:15 PM
    I plan on being there...
    09-05-07 09:42 PM
    Hey Dubya,

You might want to consider a different dentist if he is making you wait 2 weeks. You don't want the infection to get any worse and even if they give you painkillers, they are just making you mask the pain. Well whatever you do, you know I have your best interest at heart.

I do hope you feel better soon.
    09-05-07 09:49 PM
    Yeah two weeks is a long time to make someone deal with pain, and then have to go thru the pain of the root canal. After 2 days I would be at a 24 hour dent. Saying please pull this sucker out. And give me some vikes.

09-05-07 10:04 PM
    Ren, your nightmares are scary. Where's Yeager? Is anyone from the cbplayas club taking the bb course? I know this is supposed to be the thread for cbplayas but its so comfy. Lol

09-05-07 10:18 PM
    what are you talking about bb course? i talked to him today but i think he (yeager) is on punishment from the club lol he hasn't been in for awhile
    Last edited by renegade37918; 09-05-07 at 11:41 PM.
    09-05-07 10:22 PM
    i gotta go find some guys to get down here geez
    09-05-07 10:23 PM
    Wow... the playas club talking about dentistry? What has become of our society?
    09-05-07 11:37 PM
    gotta look out for our bb women. they are our sisters here at the club and we care for them all. go up and say hi to the gals..
    09-05-07 11:40 PM
    the season starts tomorrow. are you ready for some football?
    09-05-07 11:43 PM
    The season started last weekend with the College Football kickoff...
    09-05-07 11:51 PM
    I miss Yeager too Ren. I guess he must be busy with work and family.

So Ren, you ready for the 101 BB course on Monday nights? I am presuming you are attending........right? It should be so informative...........

Sending you a warm hug Ren,
    Gia
    09-06-07 09:13 AM
    WooHOO!!! I'm ready for some football!!!!! Even tho both the FSU 'Noles and the Washington Redskins lost last weekend.... at least VaTech Hokies won!

waves at everyone before I scoot outta here to head back to the office after lunch,.........
    09-06-07 12:00 PM
    Ok I think I have a question for today, but I have no idea how to ask it, so I don't offend. Hmmm going off the cuff here. Answer if you can. Dudes and dudettes. I don't like stuff in my pockets. I have stuff that I would to carry with me everywhere ipod bb franks red hot my cajun spice my satilite radio etc how can I carry these things without over stuffing my pockets

09-06-07 12:18 PM
    I forgot my digi cam muliple pair of shades. Is there such a thing for a man to carry around a bunch of crap

09-06-07 12:24 PM
    put it in your glove box.
    09-06-07 12:27 PM
    Buy a Man purse! Lol

09-06-07 12:36 PM
    Ok people...B Rath has entered....and let us talk some football!! Season begins tonight and I am ready to check out the plays on the grid iron. Take the Colts and give 6.5!!!
    09-06-07 01:16 PM
    I forgot my digi cam muliple pair of shades. Is there such a thing for a man to carry around a bunch of crap

Try using a backpack or messenger bag.

I carry a messenger bag because I lug around a cell phone, my bb a digital camera, a calculator , my reading glasses, a couple of pairs of sunglasses, my ipod nano, and my vitamins and meds.

LOL
    09-06-07 01:33 PM
    Yes, football season!

I would just like to apologize in advance for how miserably my home team will probably lose this season.
    09-06-07 02:50 PM
    Hey Renegade,

If I were a guy I would carry a small gym bag. People would just think you work out a lot but inside it you could put all your stuff: blackberry, sunglasses, keys etc... It would look masculine and not like a pocketbook. I would get something like Golds Gym or whatever gym is around your way and pick up the bag. If someone said hey do you workout there, and if you didn't, you could always say something like sometimes I do but I'm so busy with work that I haven't commited totally to that gym etc..
    09-06-07 04:59 PM
    Yes, football season!

I would just like to apologize in advance for how miserably my home team will probably lose this season.
    and your home team would be who???
    09-06-07 06:26 PM
8,516 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD