Wrinkled like a raisin PCD? Now that's funny. I know I'm late, but if I let my bb addiction take precedence over my 9 to 5, then I won't be able to pay for my addiction, lol. Is this the I'm tired of working and want a free bb w/an unlimited data plan thread? Lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-07 10:30 PM
    An eye scanner Ren? OMG, SMH. I have to dedicate atleast 3hrs during my work day to keep up. Lmao, that's just outta control. BTW, have my eyes been registered? Ha ha ha, I'm such an addict.

08-28-07 10:35 PM
    i think i am wanting the 8820 next month but i know i cant get a deal since i just got beyonce a couple months back.
    08-28-07 10:36 PM
    the eye scanner was going to be for the private party but i didnt get to register the other party goers. lol dee dee you are way behind woman get caught up plz
    08-28-07 10:37 PM
    OMG I am so behind Renegade, I was working hard 2day. I'll be on my A game 2moro, promise. What's Wednesday's theme? I'm ready already. is it 2moro already? **** I'm delirious. Lol

08-28-07 10:57 PM
    OMG I am so behind Renegade, I was working hard 2day. I'll be on my A game 2moro, promise. What's Wednesday's theme? I'm ready already. is it 2moro already? **** I'm delirious. Lol

08-28-07 11:33 PM
    Ok CB playas, Renegade let me set the theme. Today is Wicked Wednesday. Bring your most outrageous,ridiculous, hilarious, "what in tha Harry Belafonte were you thinking?" wicked, nobody but my crackberry buddies would believe this bb story to the cb playas club!! Only two rules apply: 1. Keep it PG
    2. Bring a dish;
    Winner takes all, you get to be the cb pin pimp for a day!!

08-28-07 11:50 PM
    Ok here is mine...

I do have a VERY funny story.

My mother always knows these characters....so this one particular guy thought he was a pimp back in the day. He had a best friend who had the same repertoire. Goldfish in the shoes and everything. All the women loved them.

Well, pimp #1 got married some years ago and now hit the lottery a few times. This time he hit big. $10,000. He didn't want wifey to know and didn't want to pay the taxes. So he calls pimp #2 to go with him to HQ to claim the prize in his (pimp #2) name.

They go down to the lottery HQ, pimp #1 stays in the car while pimp #2 passes the ticket off as his and claims the prize.

10 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 turns on the radio and listens to some music.

20 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 gets out the car and starts to walk around to kill some time. It's a lot of money, so maybe they ran into some paperwork. Or maybe there was a line, he thinks.

30 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 starts to wonder what the **** is going on.

45 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 gets pissed and starts pacing.

Shortly after, Pimp #2 comes out of head quarters with a downtrodden face. Can't even look Pimp #1 in the eye.

Pimp #1: Man, what took you so long!?

Pimp #2: Look, man...I'mma have to pay you back.

Pimp #1: What?! What are you talking about? Pay me back for what?

Pimp #2: Man, they say I owe back child support and the state took the money.

I cook on occasion...but prefer to bring liquor (LOL!!!). My contribution is Lemon Drops all around!
    08-29-07 07:16 AM
    Hey Dee Dee you joined this month and it shows you posted 228 times that would mean that by Christmas you will probably reach over 1000 posts and be titled "CrackBerry God". woo hoo you go girl!! I know 500 posts gives you Crackberry Addict but by December you will have the appropriate title. lol

Okay I have my string bikini on and I am in the hot tub so where did everyone go? lol

Dee Dee you are a thrill a minute and we luv ya there in the forum!

Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Gia
    08-29-07 09:25 AM
    Gm everyone wow that was a great,funny,terrible story (pcd). Goldfish in the shoe lol great. I'm still thinking bout my story. What is this lemon drop you speak of? What's in it? Ty for that story great reading with one eye open. Welcome gia the tub is in the green room.

08-29-07 09:33 AM
    This here is like a online frat, a brotherhood of Crackberry users and ABUSERS. I dig it tho, this site has really go me doin all kind'a stuff wit my bb that i didnt know existed....

08-29-07 11:39 AM
    Welcome to da club knight. Have a drink on the house top shelf is ok. One big fam on this thread enjoy your stay.
    08-29-07 12:18 PM
    08-29-07 12:40 PM
    Thanks renegade glad to be here,

08-29-07 12:53 PM
    Ok here is mine...

I do have a VERY funny story.

My mother always knows these characters....so this one particular guy thought he was a pimp back in the day. He had a best friend who had the same repertoire. Goldfish in the shoes and everything. All the women loved them.

Well, pimp #1 got married some years ago and now hit the lottery a few times. This time he hit big. $10,000. He didn't want wifey to know and didn't want to pay the taxes. So he calls pimp #2 to go with him to HQ to claim the prize in his (pimp #2) name.

They go down to the lottery HQ, pimp #1 stays in the car while pimp #2 passes the ticket off as his and claims the prize.

10 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 turns on the radio and listens to some music.

20 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 gets out the car and starts to walk around to kill some time. It's a lot of money, so maybe they ran into some paperwork. Or maybe there was a line, he thinks.

30 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 starts to wonder what the **** is going on.

45 minutes go by.

Pimp #1 gets pissed and starts pacing.

Shortly after, Pimp #2 comes out of head quarters with a downtrodden face. Can't even look Pimp #1 in the eye.

Pimp #1: Man, what took you so long!?

Pimp #2: Look, man...I'mma have to pay you back.

Pimp #1: What?! What are you talking about? Pay me back for what?

Pimp #2: Man, they say I owe back child support and the state took the money.

I cook on occasion...but prefer to bring liquor (LOL!!!). My contribution is Lemon Drops all around!
    That was hilarious PCD....you had me holding my breathe....ha ha ha ha ha...I was thinking, hmmmmmmm goldfish in the shoes?
    08-29-07 01:03 PM
    Hey ms ci ci how you doing? Whatcha having. Don't get you here much. Its on the house.
    08-29-07 01:10 PM
    I have no story yet but I'm dropping off some grilled cajun salmon.
    08-29-07 01:11 PM
    Hey Dee Dee you joined this month and it shows you posted 228 times that would mean that by Christmas you will probably reach over 1000 posts and be titled "CrackBerry God". woo hoo you go girl!! I know 500 posts gives you Crackberry Addict but by December you will have the appropriate title. lol

Okay I have my string bikini on and I am in the hot tub so where did everyone go? lol

Dee Dee you are a thrill a minute and we luv ya there in the forum!

Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Gia
    Thanks Gia, I'm just trying to catch up to you....I can't hrlp it I'm totally addicted. It's a sickness & I am refusing ALL help....ROFL
    08-29-07 01:16 PM
    This here is like a online frat, a brotherhood of Crackberry users and ABUSERS. I dig it tho, this site has really go me doin all kind'a stuff wit my bb that i didnt know existed....

Hey Hey Knight Heet, glad to see you here.... You're gonna love it...
    08-29-07 01:17 PM
    Welcome to da club knight. Have a drink on the house top shelf is ok. One big fam on this thread enjoy your stay.
    Can I have your autograph?
    08-29-07 01:18 PM
    Hi everyones sorry I am hella late today! Can someone please make me a Jager Bomb on the rocks and a glass of white wine please my bb has been down all day and it had me stressin finally I am back in action!
    08-29-07 03:21 PM
    Whats good again PLAYAZ.... I didnt know we was sippin in here i knew it was aclub but damm, I'm a simple when it come to drinkin. So, can i plz get a pitcher of 420(sweet water) and a double shot of Henn..... Thank Ya, kindly

08-29-07 03:44 PM
    Here's a j-bomb and white wine for me lady and 420 and a triple henny for knight. Anyone else? If not imma enjoy this jack n coke.
    08-29-07 07:42 PM
    See that's why you're my Renboo you always take care of me! Now if I could request "Shoot em up movies" by The Deele and some "No one in the world" by Anita Baker I would be in total bliss
    08-29-07 08:18 PM
    Walking to the ipod jukebox. Selecting k-ci & jojo - lately. (The live version) taps mac. May I have this dance
    08-29-07 09:27 PM
8,516 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD