Hey Renegade,

Just wanted to say hello and that I just adore you! Love your posts. You are so much fun and so enjoyable.

So happy you started this happening thread............it rocks and so do you!

Hugs,
    Gia
    08-21-07 10:56 AM
    Ditto!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-21-07 01:00 PM
    Awwww. How sweet tuesday open buffet drinks half price. Pay the 10 dollar cover charge at the door. Tomorrow is ladies night. Sada pop pow!!!
    08-21-07 01:42 PM
    Ok so I'm driving thru jackson, tn and I see a limo company on their main highway. Nice limos on the lot, but I gotta ask. Who needs a limo in jackson,tn? Crazy right? I mean are they calling up and renting a limo to go to the walmart? Hmmmmm
    08-21-07 02:33 PM
    Dee dee did you eat all of the chittlings on the buffet.
    08-21-07 03:26 PM
    Lmao, know u know I don't eat chitterlings!!! That's hilarious. If that's what's on tha buffet, I'm having a liquid dinner 2nite. Lol

08-21-07 03:28 PM
    I'm joining club too...

Someone talk about drinks. Love them, wine is my fav and mixed with Cola. In Cro it is very popular drink -- red wine + cola. Also you can mix white wine with Fanta lemon or orange. Drink is called "Bambus" (red or white)...
    08-21-07 04:05 PM
    Wow I never heard about mixing wine and cola. I'm not ready to try it either
    08-21-07 06:10 PM
    I'm joining club too...

Someone talk about drinks. Love them, wine is my fav and mixed with Cola. In Cro it is very popular drink -- red wine + cola. Also you can mix white wine with Fanta lemon or orange. Drink is called "Bambus" (red or white)...
    I'll have to take your word on that.
    08-21-07 06:35 PM
    I don't know - wine and cola are both good by themselves, might be even better mixed together! Think I'll have to give that a try.
    08-21-07 06:38 PM
    Let us know how it tastes MiniBB & I'll take your word. I'm w/Renegade on this one. Lol I've been talking about the absolute & 7up. Can't wait 2try it.

08-21-07 06:59 PM
    I don't know - wine and cola are both good by themselves, might be even better mixed together! Think I'll have to give that a try.
    Maybe try it after you have had a few drinks first. Things usually taste better that way.
    Let us know how it tastes MiniBB & I'll take your word. I'm w/Renegade on this one. Lol I've been talking about the absolute & 7up. Can't wait 2try it.

I have heard that is very good. Never had it myself though.
    08-21-07 07:02 PM
    Trevor I think Mini was talking about it last nite. She had us all buzzing. Lol. We should all make drinks and post the recipes and the reviews here. Mmmmmmmm

08-21-07 07:05 PM
    Mandarin Absolute and 7 - all time fav!
    Make up a batch and put it in the freezer for a slushie!
    08-21-07 07:09 PM
    OMG Mini, that sounds even better. I'm getting giggly just thinking about it. It was 100degrees today in GA, this Corona isn't cuttin it! Lol

08-21-07 07:22 PM
    Enjoy DeeDee!
    then we can see how you type after a few!

margaritas really affect my keyboarding skills!
    Last edited by MiniBB; 08-21-07 at 08:39 PM.
    08-21-07 07:42 PM
    Don't judge it by its name, but you have to try an Anal Penetrator. AWESOME drink.
    08-21-07 07:47 PM
    Ualman,

Please let me know if you didn't receive my PM message. Apparently, the PM message isn't always working properly from what I heard. As requested, I gave you my email address and look forward to hearing from you my dear.

Warm hugs,
    Gia
    08-21-07 08:03 PM
    Don't judge it by its name, but you have to try an Anal Penetrator. AWESOME drink.
    What exactly is in that?
    Ualman,

Please let me know if you didn't receive my PM message. Apparently, the PM message isn't always working properly from what I heard. As requested, I gave you my email address and look forward to hearing from you my dear.

Warm hugs,
    Gia
    I think that might be an isolated incident. I recently had my user name on this site changed. I'm thinking that had something to do with the missing pm's. All of my other private messages are working fine so far.
    08-21-07 08:13 PM
    Thanks Trevor for elaborating on this issue. I just couldn't for the life of me figure that out. Now that you explained it, it makes sense.
    08-21-07 08:15 PM
    When Kevin changed my name, he said he had to manually change some stuff in the data bases. For that duration, my account was inactive. I'm betting that was when you tried to send me messages. I am not getting reports of anyone else having problems, so I think we are good to go.
    08-21-07 08:17 PM
    I sincerely appreciate you explaining everything in detail.

Much appreciated!

All my best,
    Gia
    08-21-07 08:38 PM
    Texas is the Best!!!!!!!!!!
    08-21-07 10:40 PM
    Hey thenick, did u solve your bb msgr problem

08-21-07 10:41 PM

Vodka is better with juce or red bull for my taste. But simular to vodka is gin, better to me so gin tonic is standard. Also anoter drink that looks cool and tastes better is juice with camapara. Yamy...
    08-22-07 01:37 AM
8,516 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD