Thank you MiniBB...........I agree 100% as well. That's what I meant to say as well but you put it in better words. Thank you for clarifying what we are all trying to say.

Sending you a warm good morning hug,
    Gia
    08-20-07 06:17 AM
    I believe that we as a people have a moral responsibilty to protect those who cannot protect themselves.
    I believe that dog fighting is a horrific thing and that those involved it should be held responsible for their actions.

Vick has destroyed his own career just as he destroyed the lives of those poor animals.
    I'm not disagreeing with you all. I don't even watch sports and I haven't been following Vick's case. I have a 2yr old German Shepard (Outlaw) that I love with all of my heart, all I was saying is that if he repents (which I left out) he'll be forgiven. I was not aware that he actually admitted his guilt. Either way, I do agree that it's a horrific crime. I caught bits & pieces of the story on CNN and headline news this weekend.
    08-20-07 06:55 AM
    Hi Renegade,
    Thanks for coming up with a thread like this, for the playas
    Only on cool site like Crackberry can this be!

The Playas and the BB Gals Rule!

P.s. Glad all the threads got reopened here

Maybe Vick should fight witha few nasty, big dogs,lol
    Last edited by ualman; 08-20-07 at 09:59 AM.
    08-20-07 09:57 AM
    I'm not disagreeing with you all. I don't even watch sports and I haven't been following Vick's case. I have a 2yr old German Shepard (Outlaw) that I love with all of my heart, all I was saying is that if he repents (which I left out) he'll be forgiven. I was not aware that he actually admitted his guilt. Either way, I do agree that it's a horrific crime. I caught bits & pieces of the story on CNN and headline news this weekend.

I am a young, educated, church raised, God Fearing Black American male that has two boys ages 10 & 8. It is my opinion that Vick's actions are damaging to African American role models and to the community. I believe that if he was dumb enough to play a part in dog fighting then he should do the time. ANY person regardless of race, creed, or gender that is in the public eye should be held to a higher standard and should not be cut special breaks because they have money.
    Last edited by Crackberry Pimp; 08-20-07 at 12:18 PM.
    08-20-07 12:13 PM
    Yup I agree, children everywhere are sad behind this. He can't play anymore, and I'm not sad for him one bit. If they wouldn't have been caught some poor dog could be being killed right now. Keeping it clean dirty word michael vick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-07 02:08 PM
    It's monday free shots of yeager and 10 cent wings while they last come one come all.

08-20-07 03:40 PM
    I'll take 40 shots of yeager & 5 orders of wings! What does the entertainment look like? This might take all nite. Lol

08-20-07 03:46 PM
    Boom guess who stepped in the room?Shotofyeager in the buildin.

08-20-07 03:55 PM
    I'll pass on the yeager but will welcome the wings!
    08-20-07 03:56 PM
    C'mon Blundell, you can't have wings w/o a shot of yeager. Party at the crackberry's playas club!!!

08-20-07 04:15 PM
    Call me square, but I don't drink anymore. When my wife was pregnant, I wouldn't because she couldn't. Since I hardly drank before that, I decided to simply stop. I used to be quite the scotch man too
    08-20-07 04:48 PM
    Good deal blundell!!! I'll have a drink for you.

08-20-07 04:54 PM
    Good for you Blundell that you don't drink.

I have Gerd (acid reflux). Mine is from aggravation and stress and I allowed a guy to break my heart and eat me up inside. I exercise every day and run 10 miles and eat right and I'm a size 4 but I got my acid reflux from a bad relationship before the current fiancee. Because of the acid reflux I drink now only on special occasions and then when I do, I indulge in Crystal Champagne and some strawberries dipped in Godiva Chocolate. Decadent. lol

I never acquired a taste for Scotch.

We missed you Yeager. Haven't seen you for awhile in the forum.

Hugs to the members of the crackberry players club,
    Gia
    08-20-07 06:27 PM
    Gia, my nick name used to be DIVA, but you have me beat I'm going to have to crown u crackberry Diva. I could never get used to krystal, I love Don. Isn't it crazy how past relationships haunt us today? I'm glad your fiance doesn't cause you that type of stress & aggravation. Good for you.

08-20-07 06:40 PM
    I get a horrible case of the Adult Flu when I drink champagne. Think I'll stick with my summer standby of Mandarin Absolute and 7-up. Cool and refreshing.
    Or maybe margaritas from my favorite Mexican place, except margaritas make me type funny!
    08-20-07 06:53 PM
    hey playas!! just wanted to stop in and say howdy while I take a break from domestic duties.

Since I'm drillin and hammerin (without the proper tools, mind ya) I'll just help myself to one of the beers my son left behind when he stayed here a couple weeks ago when the AC went out at his place....
    08-20-07 07:00 PM
    Oh MiniBB that is awful that you get so sick with champagne. Yes, stick to what you know and what works for you.

Can't Live Without My BB, thanks for sharing the crackberry Diva crown. lol

Hey Dubya El, glad to see you dropped in! How about a glass of champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate?
    08-20-07 07:04 PM
    Mini, mandarin absolute and 7up sounds delic!! I like martinis myself. During the winter I like Baileys. I'm going to try the absolute definitely. Does it taste like a spritzer?

08-20-07 07:36 PM
    It's really light and refreshing, sometimes a little to light and refreshing!
    The Absolute isn't sryupy like a lot of the flavored Vodka's. Put the bottle in the freezer and it makes the drink taste even better.
    08-20-07 08:28 PM
    hey now someone say absolut thats my vodka of choice a tall mandarin/7-up on the house for mini and can't live think we need to build a champange room for the big ballers lol . 10 cent wings or either naked or dressed. your choice of sauces mild,hot ,xtra hot, xxtra hot, and fool are you crazy......
    Last edited by renegade37918; 08-20-07 at 08:31 PM.
    08-20-07 08:29 PM
    Ok Renegade, I'll take u up on the ballers room and I'll take 2orders of "fool you're crazy" lol. I'm feeling adventurous.

08-20-07 08:33 PM
    greetings everyone..... gia,can't live,yeager,mini,dubya,cb pimp,blundell
    08-20-07 08:33 PM
    what is an order? the wings are 10 cents a piece i'll send you 2 dozen lol and a shot of water
    08-20-07 08:35 PM
    the kitchen is closed.. Every monday there will be something different on the menu and drink on the house
    08-21-07 04:42 AM
    *peeking in*

Drinks?????

*giggle*
    08-21-07 10:03 AM
8,516 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD