My cat kickin back and taking it easy.
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img-20111211-00007.jpg  
    04-06-13 06:30 PM
    My cat kickin back and taking it easy.
    They're soo good at it. Life is sooooooooo hard!
    grover5 and G-bone like this.
    04-06-13 06:36 PM
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-005.jpg

Yup...I'm a big dog, and really really superior to everything and everyone.
    04-06-13 06:56 PM
    because I can't scan a bar code from my Z10

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    What you mean? I can scan group barcodes from BBM on my Z10
    BergerKing and sleepngbear like this.
    04-06-13 07:36 PM
    Looking at Z's past doggies, I have to add my heart dog. She was my closest ever friend, my closest ever confidant. When I lost her, as I held her, I heard sounds coming out of me that I didn't recognize as human, my heart ripped to shreds, I was broken.

Attachment 148310

Attachment 148312

Attachment 148313

Attachment 148314

Attachment 148315
    Like I always say, there's only one downside to owning a dog.
    04-06-13 11:02 PM
    I have been wanting a Yorkie for such a long time!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Harley is 17 LBs. Quite big for a Yorkie.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-06-13 11:45 PM
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_00000545.jpgMeet Cookie

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:51 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000545.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	148676Meet Cookie

Posted via CB10
    Cute cookie!
    04-07-13 12:17 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	148584

Yup...I'm a big dog, and really really superior to everything and everyone.
    That's a Mr. T attitude, alright.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-07-13 12:18 AM
    hi BergerKing, Fryk here i'm still learning my way around CB and my 9900 . i wish i could sit down and have a lesson with an experienced BB 9900 user and CB poster so i could get up to speed i'm 57 years old and i guess a slow learner i have 3 friends with BB, but they don't care to learn all the great things you can do w/them i live in Olympia,wa you know anybody out my way that could sit down w/me and show me some stuff? (i'll be surprised if this Pm gets to you! Fryk( sorry everybody gets to read it don't mean to pollute the thread! Fryk
    Have you had any luck figuring the posting situation out? I did get your PM, and barely had time to post a link to the page with a tutorial before I launched into a long work day, and I apologize if you felt I wasn't able to go very it more attention at the time.
    fryk likes this.
    04-07-13 12:23 AM
    Cute cookie!
    She's quite the diva.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and G-bone like this.
    04-07-13 12:29 AM
    When I lived in California I had a house in the desert, on the north facing side of the Angeles Forest.

I started seeing this scrawny kitty hunting birds and field mice fir food. I started putting out food for her, then closer to the house, then the porch. One day I opened the door and she walked in. For several weeks she would come in but ask to go out at might. Then nights began to get cold and one night she just decided to stay.

She is very skittish. And terribly allergic to everything here in the East

This is PeanutKitty.

Attachment 148226

Posted via CB10
    Funny how they just decide it's easier to stay. I've had a lot of cats, used to have 3 of them on the road with me when I owned my own truck. Two escaped when I forgot to flip my safety bar over the power window switch one night. The other did the same at my yard. He was a big orange tabby tom, I called him Klingon, because he used to come lay on my chest while I would drive, he'd put a paw on either side of my neck, and tuck his head under my chin and purr.
    G-bone likes this.
    04-07-13 12:30 AM
    She's quite the diva.

Posted via CB10
    Looks like she could have a bell to ring and say, 'Oh, Mscooley, I'd like my kibble in front of the television, please.'
    04-07-13 12:33 AM
    In love x_x
    BergerKing and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-07-13 01:32 AM
    aaaawwww.......I love those faces!!! so sweet, the both....

I always wanted a Cocker Spaniel. When I was a little girl I was *forced* to read/translate Lady and the Tramp from English to Spanish and back. The only thing that made it bearable was Lady!!!!
    English cockers and beagles are rather different from the US breeds. US beagles are taking over in the UK because they are more tractable. Our cocker was completely species confused, he definitely thought he was human. He went blind and deaf at the end but could navigate by smell. The big C got him at fourteen and a half and we're not over it yet.
    The PlayBook spell check tried to change beagle to beatles both times. I guess it was programmed by someone stuck in the 60s.
    04-07-13 03:22 AM
    I know that feeling

Looking at Z's past doggies, I have to add my heart dog. She was my closest ever friend, my closest ever confidant. When I lost her, as I held her, I heard sounds coming out of me that I didn't recognize as human, my heart ripped to shreds, I was broken.

Attachment 148310

Attachment 148312

Attachment 148313

Attachment 148314

Attachment 148315
    04-07-13 04:23 AM
    Uncle Chesty on game day. Who dat!?
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-uncle-chesty.jpg  
    04-07-13 04:42 AM
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-5e9f8e6c-b0cb-4692-9f2f-9d2f56040bba_zps86b5a351.jpg

This is Buster !! anyone that owned a Bulldog will know what it means when I say I'm his "human"!
    04-07-13 05:00 AM
    Attachment 148478
    Couldn't get a better shot, he's supper happy I'm home and won't stop binking and dancing. He is licking my shoe.
    Im my neck of the woods that's dinner. Yummy.
    04-07-13 05:02 AM
    Nice rope!
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-07-13 05:03 AM
    Nice rope!
    thanks, his dad was 3 years SA champ on mothers side few champs also
    mkelley65 and BergerKing like this.
    04-07-13 05:12 AM
    How are you guys not part of our dog BBM group??

This is Luna, my pit:

Attachment 148484
    Attachment 148485
    Attachment 148487
    I didn't know there was one?!!?!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-07-13 06:09 AM
    My friend's dog Star, she's the cutest dog I've ever met!

Attachment 148467

Posted via CB10
    Is Star a lab? I want a lab....

BergerKing likes this.
    04-07-13 06:11 AM
    Attachment 148478
    Couldn't get a better shot, he's supper happy I'm home and won't stop binking and dancing. He is licking my shoe.
    O M G how CUTE!!!!!!

What kind of an environment do they have to have? One level cage? Is he litter box trained? HAS he got the run of the house? Regular vet or exotic vet?

BergerKing likes this.
    04-07-13 06:15 AM
    Meet Millie - a Greyhound mix (at 6 months in her picture below).

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-p1000968.jpg

We got her as a stray from the Hamilton (Canada) Humane Society. The staff called her Milkshake and though she looks like a moo-cow, we thought Millie was a better fit.

Millie is in the favourite spot in the house in the winter when the sun is not shining, right in front of the fireplace. She now has a big pillow there since she otherwise takes to couches and chairs. She also has a selection of cute doggie sweaters she wears in the cold months without which she curls in a tight little ball when sleeping or gives us dirty looks for wanting her to go out in the cold cold outdoors to do her "business".

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_00000013.jpg

When she first arrived, she was not quite house ready, so we crated her during our absence. Millie is a very studious dog and was very curious whenever I put together the collapsible crate. Soon enough, we began to find her out of the crate when we returned home along with the evidence of "adventures" during our absence. Mille had figured out how to pull the bolts open that kept the crate door shut. Easy to solve, put a padlock on the bolts.

Well, that only worked a short while as she again found another way to escape. Millie has learned how to take apart her crate. By pulling, pushing and moving parts around, she managed to unclip enough of the assembly that she could get out. Each escape opportunity we fixed only resulted in a successful escape some other way. Only four padlocks and twelve carabinas kept her from any further escapes. Fortunately at 1 year of age, she was trained enough that we no longer needed to crate her.

Millie's pasttimes are bunny hunting, chasing ducks and geese out of the back yard, playing the game of "chase" with other dogs in the dog park and sleeping when she gets home.

Millie does not bark much to get attention for going out or coming in. She does know how to get our attention - coming up, looking playful and clacking her teeth for going out (play signal). When she wants to come in, she goes around to the patio door and stares in until she gets someone's attention, She then runs to the back door to be let in.

Millie is quite the charmer. She gets the attention of all the girls and most of the women when we go for walks or visit the local hardware store.

Millie hates baths and won't go swimming, going no deeper that leg height. This avoidance of anything wet ceases immediately when a hose comes out. She will play with a water stream for hours on end. Sprinklers are not safe in her presence and watering plants is something you don't do when she is around.

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-p1010171.jpg

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-p1010514.jpg
    Last edited by Enyigma; 04-07-13 at 10:12 PM.
    04-07-13 06:58 AM
1,655 ... 34567 ...