Hey all! Eli here.

With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure you all are starting to plan what you will be doing during that time.

I wanted to start a thread in which you could share those plans with the CB community.

I'll start. I'll break it down by holiday.

My family lives outside of New York(which is where I reside), so flying home to Chicago and celebrating with my family will not be possible.

For Thanksgiving: I'll be working. My place of business is open that day.

For Chanukah: I'll be working....and when I get home, light my Menorah on a nightly basis. If I'm invited, I'll go to some Chanukah parties in my neighborhood.

For Christmas: I don't celebrate this holiday. I'll be working as usual.

For New Years: I'll be working.

So as you can see, my most exciting holiday would probably be Chanukah

Sent from my iPad Mini using CB Forums mobile app
    Anilu7 and pkcable like this.
    11-14-13 07:59 PM
    Birthday next week

Chill with the family, then relax on Christmas.

Berlin on NYE.

Posted via CB10
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-14-13 08:12 PM
    Thanksgiving: drinking

Xmas: drinking

Eli_B and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-14-13 08:28 PM
    Thanksgiving: drinking

Xmas: drinking

Just be careful

Sent from my iPad Mini using CB Forums mobile app
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-14-13 08:30 PM
    LOL...Are you related to Gene Simons? lol

We are in Canada so Thanksgiving is already past...enjoy yours

Three generation's coming and staying with us for Christmas...next year will be four ...blessed!!

February...Belize...to recover from the blessings
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-14-13 08:51 PM
    LOL...Are you related to Gene Simons? lol

We are in Canada so Thanksgiving is already past...enjoy yours

Three generation's coming and staying with us for Christmas...next year will be four ...blessed!!

February...Belize...to recover from the blessings
    Lol. The only way I'm related to him is by religion. We're both Jewish.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-15-13 07:27 AM
    I'm also Canadian so we had our Thanksgiving last month. *burp* I'm looking forward to my dad's 89th birthday Dec. 4th, then Christmas with the extended family (minus my daughter who's at her dad's this year ). New Year's will be quiet I think but then my birthday's coming up in January!! Happy Chanukah, Eli!
    Eli_B and dAn13L like this.
    11-15-13 08:26 AM
    Just call me Ebeneezer! I plan on being visited by 3 ghosts this Holiday season.
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-15-13 08:51 AM
    Since Thanksgiving and Chanukah fall on the same dates, I'll be celebrating Thanksgivikah this year!

For Christmas, I'll be in New Orleans volunteering my time to rebuild the Lower Ninth Ward.

Looking forward to the holidays for some time off!

What a nice thread- asking the community of their holiday plans!

Posted via CB10
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-15-13 09:57 PM
    Thanksgiving: drinking so as not to understand my family. When I get what they're talking about....I'm in trouble!
    Hanukkah: My husband celebrates this holiday.
    Christmas: My holiday! Food, drink and presents galore! I have been playing Christmas music already in my car! Love this time of year. And it gives me an excuse to imbibe a little bit more than usual!
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-16-13 07:31 PM
    Anyone else know what they are doing??
    11-18-13 03:15 PM
    My parents are flying up from Arizona and will be staying with my brother and sis in law on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I work Wednesday but I'm hoping to be able to leave early to join them in the festivities. On Thanksgiving, the folks, bro and SIL, SIL's parents, and my aunt (my dad's sister) will be joining us for Thanksgiving lunch. We'll sit around digesting for a bit. I'd like to hit the mall that night but I might be alone in that lol. My parents are sticking around until that Monday so we'll probably do some of their favorite things to do around KC.

Not quite sure about Christmas plans yet. My bro and sis in law will most likely go see my SIL's family out of town and I'll probably be spending the day with my aunt.
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-18-13 04:26 PM
    Go on crackberry!!!

Posted via CB10
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-18-13 04:27 PM
    My family and I will be gone for three days, with no one to guard the 50 in hi-def tv and surround system. The valuables are under the sink in the fake Raid can, and the alarm code is .....

Haha just kidding.

My mom. Sister, and my in laws will all come over to our place for thanksgiving. Fortunately everyone is local. We'll do the big dinner with all the traditional items.

For Christmas, well honestly we are pretty laid back. We've been known to all meet at a restaurant, and then gather for desert and presents at a family members house. Last year it was Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation. Makes for a very laid back and enjoyable day, no one stressing over cooking, no huge piles of dishes. Everyone can just enjoy the day. Let's just say we are comfortable in our own skin and not tied down to tradition.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    11-21-13 09:15 PM
    December is full of great holidays to celebrate.
    ... (these are all real holidays!)

December is Bingo Month
    Dec.10th
    Human Rights Day: Imagine... One whole day to celebrate Human Rights and a whole month for Bingo!
    Dec.12th
    National Ding-a-Ling Day: Some people say this is a day for wackos, lunatics, and others who are off their rocker. Others say, it is simply a day to cut loose and act a little weird. Why they only acknowledge this for one day is strange, because it appears to be celebrated every single day of the year!
    Dec.16th
    National Chocolate Covered Anything Day: This one speaks for itself . (and it's National)
    Dec.21st
    Humbug Day: Humbug Day "Allows everyone preparing for Christmas to vent their frustrations." Of course, here at CrackBerry, Everyday is Humbug Da​y!
    Dec.21st is also
    Look On The Bright Side Day: probably for those that can't get into the Humbug spirit!
    Dec.23rd.
    Festivus For those of you that don't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah and Kwanzaa just isn't your thing. And, you don't even know what Ramadan is. Then this is your day! And, It's non-denominational. (How cool is that?)
    Dec.27th National Fruitcake Day. Could be about the "cake" or perhaps an extension of Ding-a-Ling Day. Your call!

Party On!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 11-29-13 at 07:37 PM.
    11-29-13 07:24 PM