I just opened my eMail (Outlook) & I'm thinking DAMN! The numbers alone from instant mail notifications. These numbers only represent a few days of replies- do you people do anything else other than CrackBerry?!

Change that - its now 904!

08-02-08 03:41 PM
    Looks like we are all addicted!!!
    08-02-08 03:42 PM
    I had that problem too, so I changed my notification settings to no email from threads.
    08-02-08 03:47 PM
    LOL! that's a lot of notifications!! we all are seriously addicted.
    08-02-08 03:47 PM
    How do you get the screen shots of your pc?
    08-02-08 03:53 PM
    I'd go crazy if I received notifications in my email! That's a LOT of email every day! wow!!!!
    08-02-08 04:32 PM
    Full Screen = Press the Print Screen key and then paste into a Word or Wordpad document or even Paint.
    Screenshop of non-fullscreen Application = Alt-Printscreen and then paste into....
    08-02-08 04:43 PM
    There's also a lot of newbie/low posters and that must mean that we are getting new members which in turn must mean that more and mpre people are buying BlackBerrys, which is a good thing.
    08-02-08 04:45 PM
    Full Screen = Press the Print Screen key and then paste into a Word or Wordpad document or even Paint.
    Screenshop of non-fullscreen Application = Alt-Printscreen and then paste into....
    Thanks! For some reason it's not working on my desktop, but it works fine on my laptop. When I check the clipboard, nothing shows up.
    08-02-08 04:45 PM
    OMG...that's CRAZY...that's what you call REAL CRACK ADDICTS!! lmao
    08-02-08 06:35 PM
    Thanks Pete for answering that.
    08-02-08 07:45 PM
    There's also a lot of newbie/low posters and that must mean that we are getting new members which in turn must mean that more and mpre people are buying BlackBerrys, which is a good thing.
    I know right. That is a very good thing!
    08-02-08 07:47 PM
    Gadwin print screen is free

http://www.gadwin.com/download/ps_setup.exe

Screen Capture and Print Screen software
    08-02-08 07:47 PM
    I get them on my BB and let me tell you, it is going off all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 07:58 PM
    Thank you all for your help! I just noticed there was a key that says "F Lock". Therefore, stupid me, didn't realize that was why my "print screen" was not working. lol
    08-02-08 08:05 PM
    Wow, that's insane.
    08-02-08 09:31 PM
    i turned my notification off too

and i only had it for one thread

though, it was the photo scavenger hunt one
    08-02-08 10:11 PM
    OMG, glad I turned notification for threads off. There aren't enough hours in a day, Lex .
    08-03-08 03:29 PM
    X~ There's no way in h*ll I could actuall spend the time it would take to read all those at once. What U C is what's built up on my PC at home cause I was just too lazy to delete.

The point I was making posting this is the amount of notifications I get on my Curve daily. CrackBerry is truly busy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 03:51 PM
    everymorning when i wake up, i have 250 unopened emails on my BB. out of all those 100 of them are reply notifications from Cb.com. i love it though. because if i want to reply to that, i don't have to go into my browser. i just click on the link above the message.
    08-14-08 06:39 PM
    First, I love the thread title. Although, I was hoping for girls in teeny bikinis using their BB. So, oh well. This place is way too busy. I wonder what would happen if CB went down for a day. Can you imagine that? That would be bad times for most of the people on here.
    08-14-08 07:07 PM
    Wow that's exactly why I never had e-mail notifications...
    08-14-08 07:12 PM
    I finally deleted it, but not until I had 3500+ emails. Just decided to stop being so lazy.
    08-14-08 07:16 PM
    I finally deleted it, but not until I had 3500+ emails. Just decided to stop being so lazy.
    Hey, I like the new avatar by the way. That is really amazing. It is hard to believe people love this place that much. I sometimes wonder why. Mostly today.
    08-14-08 09:21 PM
    Hey, I like the new avatar by the way. That is really amazing. It is hard to believe people love this place that much. I sometimes wonder why. Mostly today.
    Yea, today has been "interesting." & thank you!!
    08-14-08 09:23 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD