What do you think of all Crackberry users pooling together to produce the ultimate Blackberry phone??
    05-15-18 08:33 PM
    What do you think of all Crackberry users pooling together to produce the ultimate Blackberry phone??
    Isn't that how the Passport came to be according to so many on here.
    05-15-18 09:08 PM
    It's worth the effort only if BlackBerry Mobile can confirm that at the very least they will just have a look at it!
    05-15-18 09:14 PM
    For every N CrackBerry users, there's N+2 different opinions on what the ideal device should be.
    05-15-18 09:24 PM
    For every N CrackBerry users, there's N+2 different opinions on what the ideal device should be.
    (N+2)^2 ideas found in the CEO forum too
    05-15-18 09:36 PM
    (N+2)^2 ideas found in the CEO forum too
    And none of them are any good.
    05-15-18 09:38 PM
    A large/small screen device with AMOLED/LCD, compact/oversized, BB10/Android OS, expensive yet affordable, pkb and full touch, solid and heavy but thin and light, with bleeding edge specs but accessible to all, made of 100% glass, 100% plastic, and 100% metal.
    eiruvrav and SeeBeeEss like this.
    05-15-18 09:40 PM
    A large/small screen device with AMOLED/LCD, compact/oversized, BB10/Android OS, expensive yet affordable, pkb and full touch, solid and heavy but thin and light, with bleeding edge specs but accessible to all, made of 100% glass, 100% plastic, and 100% metal.
    Available in black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white....
    eiruvrav and SeeBeeEss like this.
    05-15-18 09:44 PM
    Don't forget the all important logo and different colored LED. ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    05-16-18 02:33 AM
    A new version should be released each month that is exactly the same as the previous versions so people who need to upgrade can have the latest version without worrying about something better coming along in a month.
    skrble, falbo and SeeBeeEss like this.
    05-16-18 02:55 AM
    My vote for orange!
    05-16-18 06:03 AM
    If we can focus and be genuine serious to form a CrackBerry Consortium we may stand a chance to approach BlackBerry with this.
    05-16-18 07:30 AM
    If we can focus and be genuine serious to form a CrackBerry Consortium we may stand a chance to approach BlackBerry with this.
    TCL is already producing a device that they feel will have the widest appeal at a given price point.

Crackberry members are not exactly representative of the overall Android market either.

The point everyone is trying to make, is that reaching a consensus would be a non-trivial matter. If you asked 10 people here, you'd get 10 different answers.
    05-16-18 07:35 AM
    someone should put an excel sheet listed with all the features and taged with price that inverse to the qty... plus fix cost - for all to see how much it will cost and put a final price = cost x2.5 (distribution,software, overhead) and see how many willing to pay (for example, orange red with gold trim housing of 1 = 1000.00 - assume you can 3d printed and customer selective gold plated at some mom and pa jewlry shop)...
    seriously, lack of leadership and talent is one of difficulty, besides, if it working, you just proof Chen's lack of vision, he will never let that happen (he still holds for the OS key). go retool your CEO hat... next big idea please. IMHO.
    05-16-18 09:21 AM
    I think TCL was a grave mistake for the BlackBerry brand. One only has to look at the new One Plus 6. Now I don't want to be pessimistic, but how is TCL Key2 ever going to compete with it at around the same price.

I think TCL is a failure in itself.
    05-17-18 06:51 AM
    I think TCL was a grave mistake for the BlackBerry brand. One only has to look at the new One Plus 6. Now I don't want to be pessimistic, but how is TCL Key2 ever going to compete with it at around the same price.

I think TCL is a failure in itself.
    As I wrote in the other thread, the two phones don't compete against each other. I wouldn't use a OnePlus as a primary device if it was given to me.

The only question is whether there is a big enough market for pkb devices to keep TCL happy. So far, it has beat their expectations, and they are.

The only alternative to TCL's stewardship of the BlackBerry brand is NO brand at all.
    05-17-18 07:04 AM
    Available in black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white....
    No pink?
    05-17-18 07:11 AM
    Hm, no "pinky" ? Porque???
    05-17-18 11:40 AM