06-26-09 01:26 PM
33 12
tools
    DUDE! One of those little blue ones with the two joysticks? One or two players? Barely 1 foot on any side???
    just like this. Even still has the sticker on bottom where I kept track of my 'high scores'

06-25-09 03:01 PM
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one, but it was blue! I'm gonna have my mom txt me a pic when she gets home!!!!
    06-25-09 03:22 PM
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one, but it was blue! I'm gonna have my mom txt me a pic when she gets home!!!!
    FYI....when I Googled, that pic came from an ebay listing. $150! Dont let her toss it out. My talking Pee-Wee Herman doll is worth a fortune. Crazy the money people will pay for some of this old stuff.

Ok, is anyone coming on here to discuss the Steam Group? *looks around*
    06-25-09 03:34 PM
    We did discuss it...

If we don't keep talking, it'll get burried and no one will see it!!!

I think I'm going to print out your big picture and tape it to the side of my monitor...
    06-25-09 03:36 PM
    OK, so it was Mrs. PacMan...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 05:54 PM
    When I get odd stares, I consider it a personal victory
    I'll think of it that way next time! In all honesty I can't really see there being many Steam specific gamers here. I'm sure there's a fair few gamers around 'cos I've seen other threads on it.

Well, I won't be around for a day or two (only a day or two hopefully) I fly out to San Fran in 3 hours. Nice long-haul flight ahead. See you on the other side of the pond

06-26-09 01:15 AM
    OK, so it was Mrs. PacMan...

*squeeee!* aw they make the perfect set!

06-26-09 11:16 AM
    YAY!!!

I wonder if we could breed them and get babies and then nurture them up to full size and sell them!!!

That would ROCK!!!!!
    06-26-09 01:26 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD