Is it just me or the ads on CB homepage are getting annoying. Instead of posting blog worthy information we get ads to "help us save". It would be nice to get something more note worthy other than the 70% off year end sale. FYI if I need a case for my 9700 I know where to go. There is no need to keep screaming about it on the main page. Maybe I am just pissed that I'm not seeing information about RIM and CES 2011.
    12-28-10 12:40 PM
    The 70% off bit is blogworthy imo - I don't buy that stuff from CB usually (it's cheaper direct from China, that's where it comes from anyway ) but for those of us that do, 70% is a pretty good deal.
    I certainly prefer it to the celebrity updates lol. No offense to Phishgirl.
    But yes, I'd like more upcoming device news too.
    12-29-10 12:11 AM
    Glad to know that someone relatively agrees with me. Celeb sighting are always refreshing. I liked the recent one with the Army guy.
    12-29-10 12:43 PM
    There are some REALLY good deals at the 70% off sale (I believe it's still ongoing). So if you need a case, or a spare battery, or a charging pod, etc, now is a GREAT time to visit http://shop.crackberry.com/?utm_camp...medium=content
    12-29-10 01:53 PM
    ^There's an ad right there.
    12-29-10 02:22 PM