07-09-07 11:41 AM
    Yes they are, and you and I are prime example of addicts! I refuse to get rehab...

Let's not even talk about my wife. She's had her Pearl for about 17 hours, and she's an addict, too! Calling all her friends and giving them her Pin number, EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE A BLACKBERRY! Honestly, some people...
    07-09-07 11:52 AM
    Kasperapd, thanks for sharing the article with us.

Ivan, well what can I say.........I just adore you. You always brighten my day with your posts and make me smile besides learning a great deal about BlackBerry's.

You are too funny......."your wife is giving her pin number to her friends and they don't even have a BlackBerry". I couldn't stop laughing. I can just visualize that. I still think she, along with you, are awesome.............both of you have a love for the BlackBerry.....and each other. Priceless.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-21-07 at 11:37 AM.
    07-09-07 12:10 PM
    i went to visit some freinds this weekend and my crackberry converted both of them. i showed them how my gmail was pushed to my crackberry and they were hooked. i didn't even get a chance to show them the "good" videos I had. :-) one will be getting after work and the other will be getting one on the 15th.
    07-09-07 12:38 PM
    My wife filled up her 2GB memory card with music, and wants a 4GB card now! She spent days ripping her CDs and transferring them to her Curve. She's never had an mp3 player before, and usually can't be bothered to figure out how to do most stuff like that. I showed her how to rip with WMP and move the files with Media Manager, and she was off to the races! She wanted a Palm Treo until I showed her the Curve, now we both have Curves. I got her a pink skin and pink Boa leather holster, and she shows them off to her friends and co-workers. I need to get her to install JiveTalk next...
    07-09-07 03:48 PM
    My wife filled up her 2GB memory card with music, and wants a 4GB card now! She spent days ripping her CDs and transferring them to her Curve. She's never had an mp3 player before, and usually can't be bothered to figure out how to do most stuff like that. I showed her how to rip with WMP and move the files with Media Manager, and she was off to the races! She wanted a Palm Treo until I showed her the Curve, now we both have Curves. I got her a pink skin and pink Boa leather holster, and she shows them off to her friends and co-workers. I need to get her to install JiveTalk next...
    LOL, we had a new girl start at our mortgage company today, and she'd just gotten a 8700.....I helped her use it, and told her about this place.....resistance is futile......
    07-09-07 07:10 PM
    Yes they are, and you and I are prime example of addicts! I refuse to get rehab...

Let's not even talk about my wife. She's had her Pearl for about 17 hours, and she's an addict, too! Calling all her friends and giving them her Pin number, EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE A BLACKBERRY! Honestly, some people...
    Wow, you hit the jackpot there navilyn with a wife like yours
    Love a techie woman.
    Will you be fighting over who gets the next BB? Or will you just both get one?

And yes, gadgets are very addictive
    07-23-07 02:29 PM
    My wife is a BB Queen....well a Queen generally too!
    07-23-07 02:33 PM
    LOL, we had a new girl start at our mortgage company today, and she'd just gotten a 8700.....I helped her use it, and told her about this place.....resistance is futile......

Loved the Star Trek quote. It's soooooo true
    Is she addicted yet? Can imagine you looovve helping her, amazing when one loves something (as in BB here) you want to covert people, show them the way to pure bliss
    07-23-07 02:33 PM
    Is the crackberry addictive? Why do they think it is called a crackberry...
    07-23-07 03:05 PM
    Is the crackberry addictive? Why do they think it is called a crackberry...
    Absolutely - the addiction takes over - imagine my disappointment when I rented "Pearl Harbour" and discovered it was about some bombing!
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-28-07 at 05:33 PM.
    07-25-07 06:15 PM
    Absolutely - the addiction takes over - imagine my disappointment when I rented "Pearl Harbour" and discovered it was about some bombing!
    *snicker*
    07-25-07 07:04 PM
    Love the pearl and like a noob my twin will soon join us with the "world Edition"

GotoLove BB fever
    07-29-07 10:36 AM
    ...this post, is priceless!

07-29-07 11:22 AM
    No I don't think so..... That's why I'm standing on the top rail of my porch to get a couple of bars of signal to send PIN requests
    07-29-07 11:28 AM
    I've bn addicted since day 1. Not ready nor interested n rehab. My husband has a treo & doesn't understand. I can stay on my BB 4atleast 12hrs a day. I sit n trafik n ATL w/o road rage bcause of my beloved BB. Can't wait 2move 2tna 8series.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-07 11:55 AM
    yes it is.... when you get mad and upset behind post you have a problem.. so this is me. passion..
    10-31-07 06:13 PM
    Ummm...yeah. Definitely addictive, but in a good way.

11-19-07 08:37 AM
    It is addictive, but no way near as addictive as this web site is. I spend more time on Crackberry.com than I do on my Curve
    11-19-07 12:15 PM
    It is addictive, but no way near as addictive as this web site is. I spend more time on Crackberry.com than I do on my Curve
    I'm probably the newest newbie here, but why does anyone bother to ask: Is the CrackBerry addictive?

If you are on this site, you already answered your own question !!!

11-19-07 01:10 PM
    Um I don't know what you are talking about!
    Just because I sleep w/ my BB, take it where ever I go, insured it and giving it more attention than I do my gf, I wouldnt call it an addiction. Nope, I like it, I love it..... A LOT!!!

A love affair beyond non-BB users comprehension is more like it!
    11-19-07 01:45 PM
    Um I don't know what you are talking about!
    Just because I sleep w/ my BB, take it where ever I go, insured it and giving it more attention than I do my gf, I wouldnt call it an addiction. Nope, I like it, I love it..... A LOT!!!

A love affair beyond non-BB users comprehension is more like it!
    LOL! This reminds me of that movie "The Truth about Cats and Dogs" where Janeane Garofalo's character (a veterinarian/radio personality) says to a caller, "OK. Let's talk about boundaries here. You should love your pet, but don't LOVE your pet."

For us CrackBerry addicts: Love your BB but don't LOVE your BB!
    11-19-07 02:05 PM
    Ive been hooked since day one. I love it and he loves me. Bottom Line
    11-20-07 02:17 PM
    Figure eventually we have to do this with out BB
    check this out:
    Korea's internet addict camp breaks dependence with crafts, drumming - Engadget
    11-25-07 11:36 AM
    Figure eventually we have to do this with out BB
    check this out:
    Korea's internet addict camp breaks dependence with crafts, drumming - Engadget
    MY GOD that is funny! Lets not give any one any ideas for this to come to America, or where ever all of the BB users may be! I wonder what the percentage is of how many people in the world us BB.

Click
    11-25-07 12:50 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD