Hey I got thrown in the hospital just before thanksgiving. I am bord all ready, these walls cause it. Anyone want to pin me or just start a discussion here to keep my mind off these needles !yikes! I hate being locked in a small room.
    ~luvitlo~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 10:38 AM
    Good luck. Get well soon

11-24-08 10:40 AM
    Hate needles too! I'm donating plasma right now and it took them 3 timrs to stick me...and I have good veins! I hate trainees!

11-24-08 12:04 PM
    I been in the university hospital before and they had a student not trainee but student trying to put a PIC line in. Bad part is they had put in so many my veins had trouble even the experts had trouble. I told them I was not the person to teach on the nurse said they was a school first and a hospital second, if I didn't like it go somewhere else. I then informed her I had tried but their students had messed me up so bad no other doctor wanted to touch me.

11-24-08 12:18 PM
    I been in the university hospital before and they had a student not trainee but student trying to put a PIC line in. Bad part is they had put in so many my veins had trouble even the experts had trouble. I told them I was not the person to teach on the nurse said they was a school first and a hospital second, if I didn't like it go somewhere else. I then informed her I had tried but their students had messed me up so bad no other doctor wanted to touch me.

The nurse was wrong, you have the right to refuse treatment by a student. I am an XRay student and although i have never had anyone refuse to allow me to XRay them, they have every right to do so.

Irregardless of that fact, i hope you get better soon.
    11-24-08 12:21 PM
    I'm in my home hospital now just pneumonia should be out in a week

11-24-08 12:23 PM
    Well those of you sick & laid up.. wish you well and hope you feel better.
    11-24-08 12:35 PM
    feel better soon!!
    11-24-08 12:40 PM
    Sorry luvitlo. And over thanksgiving. Lame. Do you have family and friends where you're at?

11-24-08 12:58 PM
    Yep my wife stayin with me all my mom side of family comes down for thanksgiving they will bring me food. I was in the hospital last thanksgiving as well.

11-24-08 01:07 PM
    Pneumonia's are no fun.

My Twin Brother and Sister Had One Right before Christmas 4 Years ago-

Major Suckage.

Get Better Soon Luvitlo!
    11-24-08 02:31 PM
    I have this Trake I get it like 6 times a year now

Btw thaks for the benifit of the doubt on the text driving thread, prada I bord and posting a lot today. But I always tell the truth even if it makes me sound dumb or crazy

11-24-08 03:03 PM
    Understandable-

Get Better Soon!
    11-24-08 03:06 PM
    They tryin I gettin 3 different IV antibiotics and breathing treatment every 4 hours

11-24-08 03:10 PM
    I hate being sick. Least you have your berry to keep you entertained. That and heroes is on tonight.

11-24-08 05:18 PM
    Oh man sorry, I got out a week ago myself, I hope you're getting better there, and be home soon, if you to bored PM or ask the doctor for some pain killers LMAO
    11-25-08 07:12 PM
    Oh man sorry, I got out a week ago myself, I hope you're getting better there, and be home soon, if you to bored PM or ask the doctor for some pain killers LMAO
    11-25-08 07:18 PM
    I'm Out yeah....I'm Out
    11-26-08 10:53 AM
    Get well soon!
    11-26-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD