I always have the BB ready to play ball....my work email is run through my BB and as long as the BB does not hinder my productivity........nobody cares......

Well, besides........I am the Boss.......lmao.....so it is doubtful I will send myself home....
    07-16-08 01:21 PM
    I'm An Addict ..i've Just Been Told I Need To Calm Down On The Text'n At Work So Now I Have To Put It Away Butttt It's Right There In My Drawer And I Can Hear It Vibrate I Have To Pretend I'm Getting Something Out Of My Desk To Check It Hahah
    07-18-08 10:27 AM
    I sneak in to the restroom to check my messages every so often... But that's about it...hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 10:29 AM
    I use mine at work all the time. Usually BB Messanger CB and Viigo
    07-18-08 10:31 AM
    I work in front of a PC all day, so I don't need my BB. I pretty much just browse CB all day on my PC.

07-27-08 06:20 PM
    I sneak in to the restroom to check my messages every so often... But that's about it...hahaha

Yeah, same here!
    07-28-08 09:48 PM
    That's one of the great things about my job and boss. I get to play on Crackberry all day long. Love it. And my job. My boss still has not gotten all my different rings all my different accounts and e-mail, txts, and etc. Some days I have to put my phone on vib or quit when it is receiving tons of e-mail, messengers.

Happy Crackberring!!!!
    =8?)
    07-28-08 09:58 PM
    I always have the BB ready to play ball....my work email is run through my BB and as long as the BB does not hinder my productivity........nobody cares......

Well, besides........I am the Boss.......lmao.....so it is doubtful I will send myself home....
    Same here, I'm the boss and most of my staff have a BB. I understand their addiction so I wouldn't get upset with their use. As long as the work is done.
    07-29-08 03:56 PM
    Same here, I'm the boss and most of my staff have a BB. I understand their addiction so I wouldn't get upset with their use. As long as the work is done.
    I need you to hire me. LOL
    07-29-08 04:07 PM
    this has become the only website that is up when i am at work.. thank god they allow it past the firewall..
    07-29-08 05:01 PM
    I tell myself that I'm not going on Crackberry today at work -- but again I lied. We're not suppose to go on sites but to do work instead. It can be tracked - I clear my cookies and browser, but I know there's still a footprint somewhere and if they look they find out my secret. I can't help it.. I'm addicted.

Ya think there's a pill for this?
    07-29-08 05:17 PM
    this has become the only website that is up when i am at work.. thank god they allow it past the firewall..
    For a long time, my job basically allowed all access to the internet; but there is always that one person who decides to use the job computer for p0rn. It's still pretty much all access for the exception of sites like myspace and facebook. I dont go to either so at least I know when I have a minute to come here, it wont be blocked by WebSense.
    07-29-08 05:20 PM
    Its gotten to the point that I use my bb while helping a pick out a phone. Then ill say "bb is the best phone ever made" while responding to a text. I'm tryna break the habit.

07-29-08 05:58 PM
    I work 14 hours a day. A good 10 of that has to be me on crackberry. As a matter of fact I'm at work right now.

07-29-08 06:05 PM
    Its gotten to the point that I use my bb while helping a pick out a phone. Then ill say "bb is the best phone ever made" while responding to a text. I'm tryna break the habit.

I get the feeling you work in a Sprint store?
    07-29-08 06:07 PM
    CB is addicting. I'm on it every chance I get at work. I work the overnight and my lead doesn't care as long as the work gets done.

07-29-08 07:05 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD