OMG that is totally me. I don't do anything at work but play with my blackberry. Since I got it, I haven't been able to put it down! It's scary how addicted I am.
    03-20-08 08:21 AM
    I dont want help LOL!!!!
    03-20-08 08:31 AM
    my boss walks in and out of my cube about 6,000 times a day. he knows my bberry is for personal use so i keep it out of the way. but im always here on the forums...good thing i can multi task
    03-20-08 08:47 AM
    lol, my boss is really old & like a father figure to me.. he's always grabbing my BB & holding onto it.. knowing i freak out if i can't check it every 3 seconds.. he'll hold it in front of me & taunt me.. he's like "oh, a new message? curious huh?"

if he wasn't my boss, i'd smack him
    03-20-08 09:04 AM
    lol, my boss is really old & like a father figure to me.. he's always grabbing my BB & holding onto it.. knowing i freak out if i can't check it every 3 seconds.. he'll hold it in front of me & taunt me.. he's like "oh, a new message? curious huh?"

if he wasn't my boss, i'd smack him
    lol your boss is mean!
    03-20-08 09:17 AM
    lol, he loves to mess with me.. but he's really nice & suprisingly enough, i can honestly say 'i like my boss'.. he cracks down when we need to get work done but he's always in a good mood..
    03-20-08 09:33 AM
    I'm surprised my boss hasn't ask what crackberry is yet. Since he can see it in my comp's history.
    03-20-08 11:45 AM
    We just got the guys new phones at work so I got my boss a curve but he don't know what he's doing with it. He see's me on mine and always asks what's so interesting. I tried to put him on but he says it's just a phone, if he only knew. lol.
    03-20-08 12:08 PM
    i just had to turn Barry off...

he kept blinking & it became way too hard to look away.

am i bad person?
    03-20-08 12:28 PM
    i just had to turn Barry off...

he kept blinking & it became way too hard to look away.

am i bad person?
    omg she turned it off!
    why dont you just lock him up and toss him in a dungeon!
    poor barry
    hey cate, you get that sk yet?
    03-21-08 06:53 PM
    I always try to check CB while at work. I just can't help it! Its easier to use my PC and minimize the screen if the boss walks in. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 06:58 PM
    Surprisingly at my job everyone talks about 21st century skills, but I am the only one with a BB. They hate me and my BB! If they see me with it, the smirk, roll their eyes, or grunt in disgust. I too use it in the bathroom, smokers' section outside, or hold it under my desk. Is it time I find a new job? CrackNup!

03-22-08 08:54 PM
    I just got a Pearl 3 weeks ago and it's addictive as heck. Texting is so easy, I can chat on AIM, GoogleTalk, email my wife at work, it's horrible.

The kicker? I drive for a living!
    03-22-08 09:43 PM
    I have no problem with my berry at work. A lot of people where I work have them, including my boss. The people that work around me are amazed that I text/BBM so much.
    03-23-08 10:30 PM
    I'm on my BB so much at work that if I'm caught again, I'd have to find another job. Here's to hoping I don't get caught. I'm way to addicted to the BB and to CB.

03-25-08 05:37 AM
    We're all guilty, guilty!
    03-25-08 12:35 PM
    ~I just can't help but use my Berry while at work...it sits right next to me all day...but multi-tasking is the key...~
    03-25-08 12:47 PM
    I'm glad that I am not the only one who uses their BB in the bathroom, I was getting worried. I think my next purchace will be an extended battery, I have killed the battery several times even though I charge it over night.

03-25-08 01:07 PM
    I'm on my BB so much at work that if I'm caught again, I'd have to find another job. Here's to hoping I don't get caught. I'm way to addicted to the BB and to CB.

Wow! I walk and type all throughout the shop floor and people see me coming and they WALK AROUND ME!!!
    sometimes i come to a dead stop, laugh out loud and just keep on walking and typing.
    Im sure it drives everyone else crazy
    03-31-08 09:32 AM
    I'm a librarian and they don't care how long I spend a day on this thing. My boss is sitting next to me as I type this. God I love my job

05-28-08 03:43 PM
    i spend way too much time on my pearl while im working. best thing is that i work in the field so my boss only knows im on it when he calls me. hope he dont notice the productivity fallin off. lol
    05-28-08 09:24 PM
    I usually am too busy to even pick up a call, let alone check any sites. Especially since i havent been able log on through wap.crackberry.com as of late.
    05-29-08 12:55 AM
    I'm lucky enough to have a boss and co workers who are addicts like myself, aslong as work gets done no one cares! I LOVE IT!

05-29-08 12:58 AM
    I'm always checking my BB when I go in the back at work. I'm supposed to be getting shoes for people, and I'm on my BB in the stockroom!
    05-29-08 01:07 AM
    Hey, at work
    There's always time for a little crack!
    Supervisors don't mind, they're doin it too

05-29-08 02:51 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD