I could do it if needed, but which berry? My personal or my work? For that matter, my other personal berry I have not touched for like 5 months. Probably because of having 2 other berry's.
    02-16-11 06:21 AM
    I can't give up my blackberry for 1 Week, am going Crazy if i do.
    Am a BlackBerry Addicted, All my friends too =O="
    02-16-11 08:28 AM
    I did it once. Only because I was at camp. Wouldn't have time to use it anyways. I was actually ok lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 06:07 PM
    I don't think I could. My husband is deployed and it's the main way we keep in touch. Aside from that, I'm addicted to BBM and pretty much anything that has to do with my BB. I can live without a computer at home, but not my BB, I need it.
    02-20-11 06:29 PM
    Say what? Go.. 7 WHOLE days without my Wendy. Noooo way jose. My Blackberry is my life and everything. It's just.. amazing. So nu-uh.
    03-08-11 10:36 AM
    its not as easy as it sounds i was torchless for a week earlier
    this month i was grumpy at work grumpy at home
    but at least at home i could use the kids 8520
    but its not the same , now a real challenge would be
    can anyone be bb less fb less and cberry less for 1 week !!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-08-11 10:48 AM
    Nope couldn't do that, can't go 1 day let alone a week

03-12-11 04:27 AM
    At the moment, my carrier has taken back my (slightly problematic) Bold 9780. They have sent it to the official BB distributor in my country for it to be fixed or for a new unit to be sent back to me. Either way, I'll only be getting the unit back 2 weeks from now.

It sure is hard not having my BB. I miss many things about it. Anyway, I wouldn't wish it on anyone (who loves BB).
    03-12-11 06:44 AM
    Yes I think I could. Still a berry is cool and handy. Hmm hard to tell as a newbie really.

03-14-11 12:52 PM
    I've been 6 weeks without one. My contract finished, and because I lack the funds to get a new phone and plan. I've been relying on the payphone system. And believe me, it sucks. I miss my e-mails. I miss BBM, **** i even miss the red light when I miss a phone call.

- CK Nightmare
    03-14-11 11:50 PM
    i could dropped this like its hot for a atrix haha
    03-15-11 02:16 PM
    I would be lost without my blackberry, its my lifeline. I stay in touch with everybody using my bb. Through email, sms, bbm, facebook, etc. Nope I couldn't do it.

03-15-11 11:10 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD