03-15-11 11:10 PM
62 123
tools
    not at all. why would anyone think of such a horrible thing?
    10-24-09 09:32 PM
    What did you do before you had your Blackberry?

Also, do you partners/kids/friends etc ever get sick of the sight of your BBs?
    Heck no! My fiancee and I both have BB's as well as our oldest two sons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 10:25 PM
    Are you more obsessed with checking your emails or mainly using the internet on your BB?
    For me it is about 50-50. Love the easy access to my email and the web. Especially Crackberry.com.

10-24-09 10:27 PM
    One week...sure no problem. Just have to make sure I take enough sleeping pills on the first day to hold me over in la la land till day seven. Now 8 days is a whole different story....you know...cause of the biological necessities and all.
    10-24-09 10:47 PM
    Not a chance.

What did you do before you had your Blackberry?

Also, do you partners/kids/friends etc ever get sick of the sight of your BBs?
    Before my BB I had Palm and (uggh) Windows-based smartphones, so I still had access, although not nearly like now. Also, if you have a BB for a number of years, use it for work, and allow it to seep into your personal life, it can be hard to let it go. It is my primary means of communication.

Nope, the people who surround me know my bb is always in my hands. They're used to it.

Are you more obsessed with checking your emails or mainly using the internet on your BB?
    Email/BBM/Text first, then interweb. Check weather, CB, a plethora of news sites, and a bunch of other stuff. Maintenance of my calendar is a reeeeaaallllly close third though.
    10-25-09 10:41 PM
    noooooooooooo...................
    10-25-09 11:49 PM
    I could do it. Just don't make me prove it.
    10-26-09 06:16 PM
    I couldn't go without my blackberry for a day so don't ask about a week lol.

10-27-09 10:36 AM
    Besides the fact that my Storm is my ONLY phone, yes really no land line or anything...Shut your dirty mouth!! How could you even suggest such horror?!
    10-27-09 11:26 AM
    My friend recently gave up his BB for 7 days and kept a diary for the duration. He uses it for both work and leisure and as a result of the 'BB fast' his work suffered because he couldn't email his clients straight back, although his children did notice the difference and preferred him without the BB.

Surely some of your children (if you have them) complain about your BB?
    10-27-09 12:49 PM
    Agreed...no BB for a week is an impossibility for me. One of the reasons I hate flying, besides the take-offs and landings, is having to turn my phone off for hours. It's cruel.
    10-28-09 09:19 AM
    I have a boring job so no , I can't go a day without my phone.
    10-28-09 11:24 AM
    Do you not miss the days of 9 to 5 and switching off at the end of the day with no temptation to check your emails every hour or so?
    10-28-09 11:47 AM
    I could never give up my BB for a week.
    10-31-09 09:03 PM
    As of next week, I'm gladly giving mine up forever!!
    10-31-09 09:04 PM
    Not Me, Not Now, Not Ever!
    10-31-09 09:11 PM
    Ohhhhhh Heck no............ i have my whole schedule on my phone. Not only my schedule but my sons schedule and I have no idea what anyones phone number is. I would be completely lost.
    11-03-09 03:44 PM
    11-03-09 03:47 PM
    A couple of months back I went 2 whole days without "her." NEVER AGAIN! There's a reason your carrier provides loaner handsets! Lmao!

11-04-09 08:02 AM
    mine is downstairs in my car......in the parking garage...I am jones'n really bad....we can't have them on while in the office, but just not having it here...I am going crazy!
    11-04-09 08:14 AM
    Well when I first got my phone (this is my 4th) there was a problem that it wouldn't change from sprint to nextel. Anywyas I went for a month without using it. Still I wasn't into it as I am now. Its freaking hard at work not to touch it. From 9 to 5 I am NOT allowed to mess with it cause my "work performance" lacks there of because of me using it. But its hard to leave my phone alone. I left my phone in san antonio once and came back home (houston) drove back to get it and drove back home. My phone is my my mistress

11-08-09 04:53 PM
    After experience problems that caused me to stop carrying the Treo (which I found difficult because everything was on it), I moved to the BB.

Even though I'm relatively new to the BB, I'm utilizing the BB far more than the previous PDA. Therefore, it would be extremely hard to let it go for an extended period of time.

If push really to shove, however, I'd let it go (for a short time).
    11-08-09 05:50 PM
    No, I always need to be up to date with NYSE =]
    11-08-09 11:20 PM
    If I'm going to get a new BlackBerry..then YES..but if not that's a BIG FAT LONG NNNOOOOO!!

02-16-11 03:58 AM
    not a chance i could, i forgot my bb when going on a night out, 30 minutes into the night and i felt like i had left my wallet and couldnt buy beer i had to get a cab home to pick up my bb 65 later and i was back in the bar bb in hand ( and no messages or anything) just felt vulnerable without it
    02-16-11 06:01 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD