Man hides stolen chainsaw in shorts, getaway not the quickest

A man hid a stolen chainsaw down the front of his shorts before making a frustratingly slow escape from a DIY store in Oklahoma.

Remember: A chainsaw in the trouser area could be dangerous

It�s likely that some people reading this will be prompted to make a few cutting remarks about the attempted theft.

The chain of events began when employees at a store in Chickasha noticed a customer with an unusual walk. At first, they thought he was handicapped, but then they saw what was going on.
    One worker said: �It was pretty obvious. Imagine it in the front of your pants.�
    We can imagine.
    The thief quickly realised that he was in no position to make a speedy getaway, so he ran out, ditched the chainsaw, and climbed up a tree.
    Perhaps it was a tree he�d been planning to prune with the chainsaw.
    Anyway, the 21-year-old suspect jumped out of the tree and ended up in a creek, where police arrested him. They suspected that he was drunk.

02-25-11 06:04 AM
    I just have to ask. Do you copy these stories off the internet or write them yourself? If you come up with them, then you are a very funny person, but if this was published by some news site.... I am sorry, my ten year old can write better. What is happening to journalism? Or better yet, why are there so many stupid people?
    02-25-11 06:52 AM
    So trucky is a brilliant comedian, and a stooooopid journalist?
    02-25-11 09:50 AM
    I like it.

Trucky is like our very own Paul Harvey.

Stand by for news.

And now, the rest of the story.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 09:53 AM
    that guy must have had a serious case of morning wood.....
    02-25-11 10:42 AM
    that guy must have had a serious case of morning wood.....
    He came close to a more serious case of no wood at all...
    02-25-11 10:45 AM
    He prob couldn't see woo through the bush......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 05:39 PM
    Nah, it reminds me of onion. Though, even onion is very crafty with their writing style... And by no means do I want trucky to stop posting.
    02-25-11 05:39 PM
    I just have to ask. Do you copy these stories off the internet or write them yourself?
    That would explain a lot, but I like to assume they're real. It means I'll definitely have a job when I graduate
    02-25-11 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD