Did I mis read it? I'm sorry if I did. Thought he meant we owe you thanks for all you have done?
    lol I actually didn't know how to take it - it confused me. He didn't accept my apology but thanked me?

Oh well cant please all of the people all of the time.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-28-11 at 09:15 PM.
    11-28-11 09:12 PM
    lol I actually didn't know how to take it - it confused me. He didn't accept my apology but thanked me?

Oh well cant please all of the people all of the time.
    In some parts of the world, this would be an honor to have someone not accept an apology and thanking you instead, for all you did.

It's like someone saying thank you (to you) and you say.. no, thank YOU.

At least that's how I was taught growing up.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 11-28-11 at 09:25 PM.
    11-28-11 09:22 PM
    Did I mis read it? I'm sorry if I did. Thought he meant we owe you thanks for all you have done?
    I can confirm that your reading comprehension skills are just fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    11-28-11 09:25 PM
    In some parts of the world, this would be an honor to have someone not accept an apology and thanking you instead, for all you did.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jafobabe likes this.
    11-28-11 09:29 PM
    Yes Mrs. Gatz. I unliked it. Did it go away?

I did catch his jest and the guy was a truly honorable wingman on the front lines..of shill eradication (psst I will like you when Mrs. Gatz leaves

She scares me lol
    Thanks for the "UNLIKE"
    11-28-11 09:30 PM
    The only thing worse than a thread like this is a thread where someone feels the need to announce their departure instead of just stop posting.
    He's already done that but decided to keep posting after he promised not to.
    I "enjoy" BJ's posts but I think there is too much drama and fanboism to make a good mod. Mods need to put out fires not flame them and I'm not sure BJ has that in his DNA.
    11-28-11 09:31 PM
    I can confirm that your reading comprehension skills are just fine.

Thank you. I will take that as a comfirmation.

It is difficult sometimes in these forums, with such a wide diversity of people from all parts of the world, to understand what they are actually saying, and possible having to convert their language to english to post. As you know when converting from one language to another, somethings get lost in the translation.
    That's why I put my location up there, so others know I live in the USA.
    11-28-11 09:33 PM
    Thank you. I will take that as a comfirmation.

It is difficult sometimes in these forums, with such a wide diversity of people from all parts of the world, to understand what they are actually saying, and possible having to convert their language to english to post. As you know when converting from one language to another, somethings get lost in the translation.
    That's why I put my location up there, so others know I live in the USA.
    Yes, but even when the playing field is level, for whatever reasons and for whatever motives, words can be misconstrued and misunderstood, as well as taken out of context, making the writer subject to all kinds of hatefull angst. Maybe the times are differerent, but making light of a situation to simply add a bit of levity and boost morale can bring out the worst in some folks, when it should be the exact opposite. Oh well, live and learn.
    11-28-11 09:39 PM
    Yes, but even when the playing field is level, for whatever reasons and for whatever motives, words can be misconstrued and misunderstood, as well as taken out of context, making the writer subject to all kinds of hatefull angst. Maybe the times are differerent, but making light of a situation to simply add a bit of levity and boost morale can bring out the worst in some folks, when it should be the exact opposite. Oh well, live and learn.
    I tend to agree with you.. hard to really understand what they mean when you can't see them face to face.
    11-28-11 09:47 PM
    I used to do a little hockey reffing. How tough could modding be?
    I used to Mod at another forum and its more work than you think. Especially when you have a team of mods and half of them dont do any work but just want the "Mod" badge.
    11-28-11 09:50 PM
    I used to Mod at another forum and its more work than you think. Especially when you have a team of mods and half of them dont do any work but just want the "Mod" badge.
    Me too. been there, done that, got the kitchen magnet and t-shirt. I'm sure the mods here all work hard at CB. All of them have been great!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 11-28-11 at 10:28 PM.
    11-28-11 09:54 PM
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahh ok well thank YOU then - You may reinstall your like jafobabe i will add one as well lol
    11-28-11 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the "UNLIKE"
    Is she gone? I will put it back shhhhhh

He's already done that but decided to keep posting after he promised not to.
    I "enjoy" BJ's posts but I think there is too much drama and fanboism to make a good mod. Mods need to put out fires not flame them and I'm not sure BJ has that in his DNA.
    I never "promised" I scheduled.
    I know, I could hardly be objective that would be no fun at all - I love fanaticism so much more

But I would so enjoy the pow-ah!
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-28-11 at 11:01 PM.
    mud314 likes this.
    11-28-11 10:54 PM
    Naturally, I'm a troll.......

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ctions-513408/

138,542 VIEWS, 528 REPLIES

Truth is, I've used and dissected blackberries for 7 years, however a recent customer-no-support nightmare caused me to switch to a company that offers direct and FREE support. Not $40 a pop support that goes nowhere.

I still hope RIM pulls themselves out from the mess they're in.

BTW, BlackJack knows that I like him, I've said it often enough. I'm sure he wasn't offended by what I said, and hopefully you won't be either.
    I guess I have to ask this...but what type of support would a person need on an iDevice? Providing that you do everything within the confines that has been approved everything is pretty much ***** proof. Is it not?

I owned the iPad and I have to tell you it took me every bit of 5 mins to get it setup the way I wanted. After a bit over a year of just using it for FB, the Twitter and some gaming it got very boring for me. But I don't once recall saying "oh I wonder how I do this".
    11-29-11 10:30 AM
    Whatever comes up, be it hardware or software I know that I can now walk into an Apple store and get immediate support. All I got with RIM was the runaround, no actual solution to my problem and what appeared to be form letter replies to any of my questions so I said screw it and dumped them a few weeks ago. Service is important to me I have come to realize and apple seems to be the only manufacturer with any semblance of direct support, hence my choice to switch to apple.

I guess I have to ask this...but what type of support would a person need on an iDevice? Providing that you do everything within the confines that has been approved everything is pretty much ***** proof. Is it not?

I owned the iPad and I have to tell you it took me every bit of 5 mins to get it setup the way I wanted. After a bit over a year of just using it for FB, the Twitter and some gaming it got very boring for me. But I don't once recall saying "oh I wonder how I do this".
    11-29-11 11:09 AM
    Cut it out. At least Blackjack had the courage to hold up his hand and admit he stepped over the line. Don't spoil the effect.
    My original post was in support of Blackjack, so how am I spoiling the effect. Kind of confusing here.....
    11-29-11 02:50 PM
    it is what it is bro...I am just a few months in here and at first I was taken back by some of your comments, but you know it's all about being you, him, her, me etc. Not going to hate you or disrespect for you standing and sharing your POV, I would if you did the opposite. So bring it on man!
    11-29-11 07:28 PM
    Whatever comes up, be it hardware or software I know that I can now walk into an Apple store and get immediate support. All I got with RIM was the runaround, no actual solution to my problem and what appeared to be form letter replies to any of my questions so I said screw it and dumped them a few weeks ago. Service is important to me I have come to realize and apple seems to be the only manufacturer with any semblance of direct support, hence my choice to switch to apple.
    Def agree with you on being able to walk into an apple store and have some work on your issue, regarding hardware. If you ever have to leave your "precious", whatever it is, in their hands, do yourself a favor and note exactly it's condition. I had a very bad experience with them with an iBook. I took it in for service and came back completely scratched. Then I had to play **** getting the outside repaired by them "its condition was not written anywhere", said the pompous "genius". I've never been so pissed man. Then to top it all off, not even a month later the same issue. Then a third time, same issue. Lemon, I'd say yes and they were not even trying to make it right. Eventually I did have the whole laptop replaced with another of the same model and yes I had the applecare as well.

My experience, after that experience though I learned a few things. 1. Love the Mac OS X. 2. I like the sexy MacBook Air, don't care for the iDevices and I'd say the company is OK. I think all companies have their downfalls for sure. Right now I'm loving my MBA and 9930 and PB is on it's way.

Take it EZ and hope you stay happy with your gadgets. They are fun aren't they?
    11-29-11 07:36 PM
    I have no words to describe how beyond funny this whole thing has gone.

But bravo to everyone for letting it get to this point.
    DD1968 likes this.
    11-29-11 09:34 PM
    Well I will say this. You did go on about PROFESSIONAL FORUM members that get paid to post negative comments about products. I will say you have been here 6 Months and have over 3000 posts by my math thats about 500 a month. Are you a pro? Do you get paid to be here?

I have seen active members but man every time I log on there you are on top of the numbers of posts..
    seriously, 3,300 posts in 5 months does make one wonder
    11-30-11 05:06 PM
    seriously, 3,300 posts in 5 months does make one wonder
    Annnnnd if he is such a raving BB fan how did he discover Crackberry only six months ago...seriously when u google anything blackberry and crackberry shows up!
    11-30-11 07:04 PM
    Don't make me be sorry I apologized. I would LOVE to be a mod trust me and a lot of you might regret it.

This has turned into a Apology, feel sorry for me, I need attention thread............

Pretty sure we knew where this would go... But no people fed off of it.

As I mentioned countless times before. Stop trying to compete with each other. It accomplishes nothing....................

Hope we all had fun...

Locked because threads like this just cry for attention and start even more crap.
    howarmat and Dim-Ize like this.
    11-30-11 10:39 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD