How are you spending your days home?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-20 04:26 PM
    Recovering from a serious medical condition. If I catch it I'll probably die - plain and simple.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-23-20 04:29 PM
    Catching up on law and order episodes and getting ready to put our house on the market and looking at heading to Florida to retire.
    04-24-20 01:28 PM
    Wishing I was at home instead of having to keep going into work..
    Hope brookie229 stays as healthy as possible..
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-24-20 01:33 PM
    Catching up on law and order episodes and getting ready to put our house on the market and looking at heading to Florida to retire.
    What part of Floriduh are you looking at for yourself?
    04-24-20 01:42 PM
    Recovering from a serious medical condition. If I catch it I'll probably die - plain and simple.
    Get well soon man. Big hugs. All the best.
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-24-20 01:57 PM
    Hope your positive recovery is moving along well as planned and expected..
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-24-20 01:59 PM
    What part of Floriduh are you looking at for yourself?
    We like Palatka and Ocala, we want to be near the VA hospital in Gainesville and Lake City.
    04-24-20 02:01 PM
    We like Palatka and Ocala, we want to be near the VA hospital in Gainesville and Lake City.
    I'm familiar with Ocala and Gainesville since I'm just in Tampa but little too cool for me since above the freeze line. How do those VA locations compare with Haley and Baypines in Tampa Bay area?
    04-24-20 02:11 PM
    I'm familiar with Ocala and Gainesville since I'm just in Tampa but little too cool for me since above the freeze line. How do those VA locations compare with Haley and Baypines in Tampa Bay area?
    I have used the VA in Cape Coral and Port Charlotte and they are beautiful. We used the VA hospital at Lake City and they treated us great.

We are fortunate here in Michigan because the Ann Arbor VA medical center is the best and the folks there treat us veterans great.

That will be the hardest thing to leave, but the majority of our family is in Florida and that’s where we want to be.

We like Palatka because it’s not a big town and is centrally located where we are only 40 minutes from our family in Jacksoneville, my other sister lives North Port and my old business partner is in Cape Coral.
    04-24-20 02:33 PM
    I have used the VA in Cape Coral and Port Charlotte and they are beautiful. We used the VA hospital at Lake City and they treated us great.

We are fortunate here in Michigan because the Ann Arbor VA medical center is the best and the folks there treat us veterans great.

That will be the hardest thing to leave, but the majority of our family is in Florida and that’s where we want to be.

We like Palatka because it’s not a big town and is centrally located where we are only 40 minutes from our family in Jacksoneville, my other sister lives North Port and my old business partner is in Cape Coral.
    My loving wife grew up partly in Warm Mineral Springs (dead in the middle between Northport,Englewood and Venice respectively) so that's one area to move if we ever leave Tampa area. Ocala has really cool rolling hills and lots of horse farms.

Anyway, be safe and good luck with everything to you and your brother.
    bakron1 likes this.
    04-24-20 04:17 PM
    Hope you recover fast!
    #healthyBrookie

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-24-20 04:38 PM
    Hey, I am a heart patient myself with a weakened immune system, but I eat green vegetables, protein and healthy food to boost my immune system.

Stay strong and get well soon, we will all get through this and be back to normal sooner then you think. I have great faith in our medical professionals and research folks.
    04-24-20 05:25 PM
    Recuperating from multiple surgeries and infections stemming from a host of problems. Finally getting back to walking decently after almost four months on my back.
    brookie229 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-25-20 04:03 AM
    My brother is in Ocala. He's been there for years. Retired now. My nephew is in Tampa. Niece in Ft Lauderdale.
    My loving wife grew up partly in Warm Mineral Springs (dead in the middle between Northport,Englewood and Venice respectively) so that's one area to move if we ever leave Tampa area. Ocala has really cool rolling hills and lots of horse farms.

Anyway, be safe and good luck with everything to you and your brother.
    04-25-20 08:21 AM
    My brother is in Ocala. He's been there for years. Retired now. My nephew is in Tampa. Niece in Ft Lauderdale.
    Hope everybody is safe. You're closer to epicenter of the Florida covid19 scatter pattern.
    04-25-20 06:41 PM
    Gladly I can work from home... Lots of webex and stuff. The wife still has to go to work though.

Otherwise zooming with family in Europe and America - and friends ind Germany of course.
    04-25-20 06:58 PM
    Yeah, well Brevard County so far is on the lower end of the scale. All of the ignorant idgits think that it's OK to disregard all of the medical experts recommendations because of the lower numbers. Testing just got going over here. I think the numbers will be going up for a while.
    Hope everybody is safe. You're closer to epicenter of the Florida covid19 scatter pattern.
    04-25-20 07:25 PM
    One good thing about this shutdown as most of us and not having crap food. Instead opting for fresh fruits vegetables and organic meats
    04-26-20 01:58 AM
    On quarantine with my girl and her 2 boys. Working from home so that means conference calls and online work Monday to Friday 9-5 other than that been keeping busy playing games, reading the news and watching movies. Hope you guys are staying safe!
    04-26-20 08:22 AM
    Florida is a great state when it comes to Taxes. i have family members that retired there. Just watch out for Hurricanes. It seems my family down there are often dodging them. Living a little inland in Fl is better than right on the coast. All the best.
    04-29-20 02:38 AM
    I have family that lived for a number of years in Ocala. It is really a nice area. Silver Springs Shores area right next to Ocala is a lovely area. I have been to Ocala more times than I can count. The they usually don't get the brunt of hurricanes.
    bakron1 likes this.
    04-29-20 02:45 AM
    As for me, during this time, we are working still. We have a home business and do deliveries and shipments. It is a food business so it is considered essential. But with all the other social activities gone, we are spending much more time in our yard. It like having a time off but with an ominous undertone because I have heard about several people I know who have gotten very sick.with covid-19. Two of them nearly died but are out of the woods now. I know of 2 people who have died, both were relatives of people I know. One had not diagnosed with a test as having covid-19 but had the symptoms.
    bakron1 likes this.
    04-29-20 02:51 AM
    I have family that lived for a number of years in Ocala. It is really a nice area. Silver Springs Shores area right next to Ocala is a lovely area. I have been to Ocala more times than I can count. The they usually don't get the brunt of hurricanes.
    We are leaning towards Palatka and Ocala, it’s all about what house we can get for the best value. Either way, we like it down there and most all of our family is there now, so it’s time to make the move.
    04-29-20 06:44 AM
    Trying to get some work done, helping school kids, and eating too much lol. I thought with more time at home I would be on here more but it hasn't been the case. I will say I have downloaded more games to try lol.
    04-30-20 07:38 PM
132 123 ...