You have turned your whole thread into an epic fail.

I couldn't of said it better myself...
    04-02-09 06:53 PM
    Im guessing you have a record that is fuelling your hatred for cops. Let me gues....you didnt do it and you were framed? Right?
    04-02-09 07:45 PM
    <<< Pro right here
    Yes, this man is good at insults

not all police .....but enough to make me worried....
    listen ****........i never said all police are bad, but s good number of them are....
    I wish I could find the article, but I read one once that actually had statistics in the US that said a smaller percentage of cops are involved in negative activity in some way, shape, or form than those in the religious aspects of our society (taking all positions of the church, synogogue (sp?), mosque, etc). Not all in the religious field are bad, but quite a few have been on the news lately for some bad reason, or another. Where's your "Should I Be Worried About Religious Figures" thread? Right? You must've seen a few of the news clips on them, so aren't you worried?
    Last edited by drjay868; 04-02-09 at 07:48 PM. Reason: grammatical error
    04-02-09 07:46 PM
    Im guessing you have a record that is fuelling your hatred for cops. Let me gues....you didnt do it and you were framed? Right?
    None what so ever ..... Why would you jump to such a conclusion ???? Because i question the people who policw us ????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 09:05 PM
    I wish I could find the article, but I read one once that actually had statistics in the US that said a smaller percentage of cops are involved in negative activity in some way, shape, or form than those in the religious aspects of our society (taking all positions of the church, synogogue (sp?), mosque, etc). Not all in the religious field are bad, but quite a few have been on the news lately for some bad reason, or another. Where's your "Should I Be Worried About Religious Figures" thread? Right? You must've seen a few of the news clips on them, so aren't you worried?
    Last time i checked a priest didnrt carry a gun

04-02-09 09:07 PM
    None what so ever ..... Why would you jump to such a conclusion ???? Because i question the people who policw us ????

Well thats just the way the ex-cons and felons feel about the police. The jails are full of people "that didnt do anything"
    04-02-09 09:07 PM
    Im sure the jails are full ... But about the most illegal thing i do is not come to complete stops (california roll) and speeding. And im not really fond of the police. So wha does that make me ??? Dumb .......i dont thinlk so.

04-02-09 09:33 PM
    Prime example of you cant please everyone.....there is always gonna be that one person that complains about something. If it was not this, then itd probably be that the cops are too lenient or whatever. Whats this world coming too
    04-02-09 09:44 PM
    It's not about being pleased. It's about getting control of all these bad cops, so that when i go somewhere, on top of having to worry about everything else, i now have to worry about those who are suppose to "protect" us. So that when YOU go somewhere you dont hav e to worry about it either. I dont understand how most of these cops get away with a simple slap of the wrist sometimes.

04-02-09 09:51 PM
    It's not about being pleased. It's about getting control of all these bad cops, so that when i go somewhere, on top of having to worry about everything else, i now have to worry about those who are suppose to "protect" us. So that when YOU go somewhere you dont hav e to worry about it either. I dont understand how most of these cops get away with a simple slap of the wrist sometimes.

Who said I worried about it? That thought never crossed my mind. You dont poke a dog with a stick and he wont bite you.
    04-02-09 09:54 PM
    Well ....you're a cop right ?????

If i was a cop, i guess i wouldnt worry about it.

04-02-09 10:02 PM
    I wasnt worried about it before either. I think your just paranoid.....need another tin foil hat?
    04-02-09 10:04 PM
    Yes ....but can it wait ?????

Coast to coast is about to come on ......

04-02-09 10:08 PM
    Well, its obvious you enjoy confrontation, so the logical points have been made and maybe they will sink in sometime, but until then. Have a good life looking over your shoulder
    04-02-09 10:09 PM
    You know whats cool about becoming a cop? In the academy everyone takes a super secret oath to hurt people.

Come on, get real people.
    04-02-09 10:37 PM
    You know whats cool about becoming a cop? In the academy everyone takes a super secret oath to hurt people.

Shhhh you werent supposed to tell ......I need your decoder ring back now
    04-02-09 10:39 PM
    Yes ....but can it wait ?????

Coast to coast is about to come on ......

Great show ,I catch it every night.
    04-02-09 10:40 PM
    same here, but i carry a 1911....
    I see you carry a firearm. if the cops were so bad and not on your side how did you possibly get the CCW permit

04-03-09 06:21 AM
    Also I'm not familar with the CCW issuing process on the Left Coast as you call your location. Tho I'm sure CA doesnt issue and the process in the others is very tough. So at some time the law enforcement officials must have been on your side.
    Ill check into the issuing so I'm better informed

04-03-09 06:24 AM
    Wow. I have been fully educated (love the hazzards tip) and entertained. I can't wait for the next episode. I have so much to say now (but not right now, as it is just about time to go to sleep). Sooo... The media feeds off of the negative stories. They sell better, so the bad cop stories are going to draw higher ratings, right? Anyway, I am with the majority posting in this thread... I have NO problem with cops and NEVER fear them when I leave my house every day, and I live in a large city so you can't say it's because I live in a small safe town. Good night. I will sleep well knowing the men and women in blue are out there tonight protecting my large city as best they can.

04-03-09 06:28 AM
    Ok I checked oregon & washington are both shall issue states. Basically if you haven't done anything wrong you get a permit from the sherrif dpt.

04-03-09 06:47 AM

Getting control over bad cops? What about getting control over BAD PEOPLE in general. If not for them, we wouldn't need cops... and you wouldn't have to question them. Its impossible to know who's going to be a bad person, and its impossible to know who's going to be a bad cop. Deal with it. I'm sure the percentage of bad cops is far less than the percentage of bad people.

BTW, what does it matter if a priest carries a gun? If they do something illegal, its illegal, regardless of the presence of a gun.
    04-03-09 06:52 AM

Is that true!?!? Abraham man, you gotta make me up on of those tinfoil hats I think it would go well with the ducttaped shoes
    04-03-09 12:46 PM
    Yes and no, some cops are high school bullies, and some cops are good men.

I think the police system needs a **** of a lot of reform and guns should be a last resort.
    04-03-09 01:06 PM
    I was joking btw... I don't mind cops As long as they don't find the grow op I have in my basement Joking again...
    04-03-09 01:28 PM
160 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD