I've said what I need to say, keep on beating that dead horse if it makes you feel better...
    04-02-09 04:33 PM
    no....im a community activist, i help, not help destroy
    This is an oxymoron. In one aspect; you're destroying the communities you're trying to 'help' by further propogating hatred for police officers as a whole...for those that already hate them. More dangerous is that you're planting seeds of hate towards police officers in those that have a neutral stance on them before they cross paths with people with your finalistic mindset towards cops.
    04-02-09 04:35 PM
    no....im a community activist, i help, not help destroy
    hehe I know who you voted for lol , shouldnt you be worried about more important things.
    04-02-09 04:37 PM
    So get off CB and "go help" because you are not serving a productive purpose here.
    04-02-09 04:39 PM
    yeah...i only voted for obama because of biden.....if the president dies, i'd rather have biden than .......whats her name ??????
    to tell you the truth, biden wouldnt be a bad canidate for presidency
    Bad Cop's Bad Partner Helps Convict Him | NBC Chicago
    04-02-09 04:40 PM
    So get off CB and "go help" because you are not serving a productive purpose here.
    and whats your purpose here??????

go read a book or something.....or kick rocks....either will be just fine
    04-02-09 04:42 PM
    build another church steaple already.........geez
    04-02-09 04:43 PM
    I wasnt the self-proclaimed "activist". I just dont see how you can be one right now copying and pasting.
    04-02-09 04:44 PM
    none of these posts are accidental shootings......it proves that more and mroe cops and pieces of **** taking advantage of their position on society
    No, it PROVES that you are able to use google.

Look, I can too

Yep, I feel bad for this little girl.
    Salem police officer saves infant girl's life | StatesmanJournal.com | Statesman Journal

This poor kid
    The Star Beacon; Ashtabula, Ohio - COP SAVES CHILD’S LIFE

The poor woman
    KCBD, NewsChannel 11 Lubbock |Police and paramedic save Lubbock woman from sinking SUV

The poor guy
    Carthage police officer stops deadly rampage - Local & State - News & Observer

The poor guy couldn't finish
    Mass. man decapitates 5-year-old sister, kills another | National | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I feel bad for this woman
    Police officer saves woman from St. Ann house fire | St. Louis Area News | KMOV.com | St. Louis, MO

Feel bad for the train here
    Hero cop saves woman from oncoming train - People: Tales of survival

Yep, he did a really bad thing here
    News: Portage police officer saves woman from choking - The Portage Daily Register, - portagedailyregister.com

He should have ignored this, right?
    LiveLeak.com - Police officer saves man from stabbing and beating

I also like the fact that you choose to pick one word out of my post and argue that point while ignoring the rest of the logic that it contains. Typical.
    Last edited by roeod4; 04-02-09 at 04:48 PM.
    04-02-09 04:46 PM
    I wasnt the self-proclaimed "activist". I just dont see how you can be one right now copying and pasting.
    im at work ignoring a meeting have "intellectual talks" with you....it much more stimulating
    04-02-09 04:48 PM
    Lets think for a minute, why these cops are actually THERE to begin with.. shootings, stabbings, beatings, theft by civilians.....if you actually think for a minute, each article you post, is contradicting the thread you started. I wont explain to you further, if you dont get it.. you never will.
    04-02-09 04:48 PM
    im at work ignoring a meeting have "intellectual talks" with you....it much more stimulating

Oh, I didnt know Blockbuster is still up and running
    04-02-09 04:49 PM

excuse me for reading about a piece of **** cop and then looking it up online....was i not suppose to try to find out what really happened ???
    04-02-09 04:49 PM
    You're going to start saying something intellectual soon then, right?
    04-02-09 04:50 PM
    I don't think it's a matter of whether he's 'serving' a productive 'purpose' on CB. As much as I, you and others obviously disagree with abraham...he's merely stating his stance on this topic in a sub-forum (Off-Topic) created for topics of this nature, etc...which are literally 'Off-Topic' to discussion having to do with BlackBerrys and topics directly and indirectly associated with the device.
    04-02-09 04:51 PM
    A thread like this could go on forever, we must remember...

04-02-09 04:51 PM
    I don't think it's a matter of whether he's 'serving' a productive 'purpose' on CB. As much as I, you and others obviously disagree with abraham...he's merely stating his stance on this topic in a sub-forum (Off-Topic) created for topics of this nature, etc...which are literally 'Off-Topic' to discussion having to do with BlackBerrys and topics directly and indirectly associated with the device.

If he starts making sense, and thinks for himself, and not the google feature - I may agree with you.
    04-02-09 04:53 PM
    yeah...i only voted for obama because of biden.....if the president dies, i'd rather have biden than .......whats her name ??????
    to tell you the truth, biden wouldnt be a bad canidate for presidency
    Bad Cop's Bad Partner Helps Convict Him | NBC Chicago
    It seems all community activist are bad judging by my google search on your profession,Many of you are very violent people wich is very sad.
    Im sure you don't participate in such negative activity but that still makes you bad.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 04:58 PM.
    04-02-09 04:54 PM
    there are bad apples in every profession. they have a word for people who take one example and make a judgement of the rest..
    04-02-09 05:00 PM
    Oh, I didnt know Blockbuster is still up and running
    i probably make twice as much as you in little ol allenstown
    04-02-09 05:03 PM
    there are bad apples in every profession. they have a word for people who take one example and make a judgement of the rest..
    Wake up, I was making a point.
    OP is calling all police bad because of some bad apples ,I turned it around on him.
    There are many bad community activist that participate in violent actions so that must make all that are in his profession bad
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 05:06 PM.
    04-02-09 05:03 PM
    LOL yeh, I knew that was coming. Keep on flexing that wallet. You really have NO idea
    04-02-09 05:04 PM
    You're going to start saying something intellectual soon then, right?
    no...thats why its in quotes...i dont think you could handle it
    04-02-09 05:04 PM
    LOL yeh, I knew that was coming. Keep on flexing that wallet. You really have NO idea
    hahahaha....i will ....oh i will.....
    04-02-09 05:05 PM
    is allentown were all the wealthy from PA hang out ????
    04-02-09 05:10 PM
160 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD