"hun" ..if you notice what *I* had been discussing, was the Moats case, I havnt mentioned any other stories here.

I cant take you seriously to begin with, someone who uses "richard" as an insult with a Homer Simpson quote.
    04-02-09 03:35 PM
    She's got ya there dude... Time to pack up and go home. Don't dig a hole, you'll just get ripped apart
    04-02-09 03:39 PM
    "hun" ..if you notice what *I* had been discussing, was the Moats case, I havnt mentioned any other stories here.

I cant take you seriously to begin with, someone who uses "richard" as an insult with a Homer Simpson quote.
    the moats case is an example ....... and forgive me for not trying to swear on the board......i'll start calling cops dicks, but im sure the mods wont be happy.....and you could probably learn a thing or two from homer...simspon
    04-02-09 03:46 PM
    the cop didnt have to act like a richard, and if you go to the first page, there are many examples of "richard " cops ........and to rachel, im sure you;re a nice person, but a bit on the dumb side arent you hun ????
    You will also notice that I posted at least 2 links (my videos actually play too) for every one you posted.

So when cops are rude or don't have any patience left they are not on our side? How are they not on our side? If they are not on our side, who's side are they on?

It also shows a sad case of not being able to make your point when you start calling people names. Stick to the facts and leave the insults to the pros.
    04-02-09 03:51 PM
    so this college student smokes weed and he gets shot ???maybe they should announce who they are

Mom: shot GVSU son never had chance
    04-02-09 03:53 PM
    insults are my specialty........
    04-02-09 03:53 PM
    <<< Pro right here
    04-02-09 03:54 PM
    It is an example - one I was using. Thanks for making my point from my previous post.

You really are quite funny. You don't want to swear but you'll freely throw around insults. Quite amusing but keep going, you are making yourself look stupid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 03:54 PM
    insults are my specialty........
    You need a new specialty.
    04-02-09 03:55 PM
    It is an example - one I was using. Thanks for making my point from my previous post.

You really are quite funny. You don't want to swear but you'll freely throw around insults. Quite amusing but keep going, you are making yourself look stupid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    just as freely as everyone else...swearing gets people banned...
    04-02-09 03:57 PM
    just as freely as everyone else...swearing gets people banned...
    No it does'nt...
    04-02-09 03:58 PM
    sucks for the family of this kid..........

Ex-officer pleads not guilty in BART shooting - CNN.com
    04-02-09 04:04 PM
    Okay Abraham so your argument is what? WE should no longer have a police force?
    04-02-09 04:07 PM
    my question i guess is simple....should i be afraid when i leave the house ???? should i carry a gun to protect myself from our out of control GOVT ????? usa today thinks so....

Police brutality cases on rise since 9/11 - USATODAY.com
    04-02-09 04:13 PM
    04-02-09 04:13 PM
    You can search all day long and post as many articles or videos about accidental shoots or overly aggressive cops that you want. In return I can post just as many articles and videos (probably more) of cops saving peoples lives, stopping criminals and getting killed by scumbags in the line of duty. What does any of it prove? It proves that there are some amazing men and women willing to put their lives on the line every single day to help, protect and support others. It will also show that there are some that have bad attitudes, poor judgment at times and make mistakes. It will also show that some of them are just rotten. Does any of this mean that all cops are bad or out to get the average person for no reason? Of course not.
    04-02-09 04:16 PM
    $hit happens... If you're biggest fear is getting shot by a police officer, you should probably seek some help... I'm not being insulting. the thought of being gunned down by the people who on more than one occasion have helped me out is crazy! That's never even crossed my mind.
    04-02-09 04:16 PM
    when i leave the house ???? should i carry a gun to protect myself

I do, everytime I leave the house, BlackBerry, wallet, keys, Glock 27...
    04-02-09 04:20 PM
    You can search all day long and post as many articles or videos about accidental shoots or overly aggressive cops that you want. In return I can post just as many articles and videos (probably more) of cops saving peoples lives, stopping criminals and getting killed by scumbags in the line of duty. What does any of it prove? It proves that there are some amazing men and women willing to put their lives on the line every single day to help, protect and support others. It will also show that there are some that have bad attitudes, poor judgment at times and make mistakes. It will also show that some of them are just rotten. Does any of this mean that all cops are bad or out to get the average person for no reason? Of course not.
    none of these posts are accidental shootings......it proves that more and mroe cops and pieces of **** taking advantage of their position on society
    04-02-09 04:20 PM
    $hit happens... If you're biggest fear is getting shot by a police officer, you should probably seek some help... I'm not being insulting. the thought of being gunned down by the people who on more than one occasion have helped me out is crazy! That's never even crossed my mind.
    not my biggest ....its just sad that the thought even crosses my mind, because in reality, it does happen, the police take advantage of civilians all the time..
    04-02-09 04:22 PM
    04-02-09 04:22 PM
    not my biggest ....its just sad that the thought even crosses my mind, because in reality, it does happen, the police take advantage of civilians all the time..
    Get over it, you ranting in a BlackBerry forum is not going to solve the problem. In case you haven't noticed lately, the world we live in is not a pretty place. So until you get taken advantage of by the police, quit complaining...
    04-02-09 04:24 PM
    I do, everytime I leave the house, BlackBerry, wallet, keys, Glock 27...
    same here, but i carry a 1911....
    04-02-09 04:25 PM
    none of these posts are accidental shootings......it proves that more and mroe cops and pieces of **** taking advantage of their position on society
    Become a cop , make a difference
    04-02-09 04:25 PM
    no....im a community activist, i help, not help destroy
    04-02-09 04:30 PM
160 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD