Yes and no, some cops are high school bullies, and some cops are good men.

I think the police system needs a **** of a lot of reform and guns should be a last resort.
    I think a good start at reform would be the justice system. Too many criminals go free or get probation when they shud be in jail. This fact alone causes a lot of frustration with law enforcement, knowing that often at risk to the officers well being the arrested individual will receive little or no punishment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 01:45 PM
    I was joking btw... I don't mind cops As long as they don't find the grow op I have in my basement Joking again...
    So the picture that you sent of all that OG kush under a 2000 watt sun circle, in soil, and all the nutrients arent yours ?????

04-03-09 03:57 PM
    I think a good start at reform would be the justice system.
    I totally agree ...... The thing is though, not just keeping them locked up .......but figuring out WHO to lock up. Way to many people in our jails foer non violent crimes.

04-03-09 03:59 PM
    The reason we have guns, is cause the bad guys have guns too. Take our guns, then just the bad guys will have guns. Dont call me then, take care of it yourself
    04-03-09 05:58 PM
    So the picture that you sent of all that OG kush under a 2000 watt sun circle, in soil, and all the nutrients arent yours ?????

You were supposed to keep that quiet a$$hole!
    04-03-09 06:07 PM
    I mean.... What are you talking about? I don't know this guy... Crazy person...
    04-03-09 06:08 PM
    Its been said some people need to be shot

04-03-09 08:51 PM
    If A So All Cops Where So Bad Why Dont We Get Rid Of Them? Apparently We Dont Need Then So Get Rid Of Them All!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-03-09 09:09 PM
    The decision that any Police officer makes within a split second is going to be second guessed by others for the rest of eternity. Big Difference.

I read the original article and in it the officers state that the man was trying to run them over. The woman states that the guy was trying to back away. Where there police officers behind the car and were about to get run over by him backing away from them?
    A motor vehicle can be considered a deadly weapon under different circumstances such as this. So his mother saying he did not have a weapon does not mean diddly.
    We only got a snapshot of what happened based on the short news article that is meant to enrage readers and sell newspapers and not to inform as our 1st amendment right was intended.
    We don't have the full story and maybe never will.

I am a former Police Officer and during my tenure, I was involved in several Police shootings. a couple of which the news media put a slant on the stories and did not have thier facts correct. So I see all news media as having their own agendas when they report the news.

jmho
    04-04-09 05:34 AM
    The decision that any Police officer makes within a split second is going to be second guessed by others for the rest of eternity. Big Difference.

I read the original article and in it the officers state that the man was trying to run them over. The woman states that the guy was trying to back away. Where there police officers behind the car and were about to get run over by him backing away from them?
    A motor vehicle can be considered a deadly weapon under different circumstances such as this. So his mother saying he did not have a weapon does not mean diddly.
    We only got a snapshot of what happened based on the short news article that is meant to enrage readers and sell newspapers and not to inform as our 1st amendment right was intended.
    We don't have the full story and maybe never will.

I am a former Police Officer and during my tenure, I was involved in several Police shootings. a couple of which the news media put a slant on the stories and did not have thier facts correct. So I see all news media as having their own agendas when they report the news.

jmho
    my point exactly the media will distort any shooting the police are involved in. its their nature to print anything that will get the mindless to read. what better way than to tell the people that the police are bad. im so tired of the media bias.
    04-04-09 06:13 AM
160 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD