Wake up, I was making a point.
    OP is calling all police bad because of some bad apples ,I turned it around on him.
    There are many bad community activist that participate in violent actions so that must make all that are in his profession bad
    not all police .....but enough to make me worried....
    04-02-09 05:10 PM
    If he starts making sense, and thinks for himself, and not the google feature - I may agree with you.
    and im not googling these ......you can go to CNN or MSNBC, or any other news site and see what stories they have regarding the subject....
    04-02-09 05:13 PM
    Wake up, I was making a point.
    OP is calling all police bad because of some bad apples ,I turned it around on him.
    There are many bad community activist that participate in violent actions so that must make all that are in his profession bad
    my comment was to the OP, i guess i didnt make that clear, but i was agreeing with you. im awake
    04-02-09 05:13 PM
    my comment was to the OP, i guess i didnt make that clear, but i was agreeing with you. im awake
    uhm....like i said
    04-02-09 05:16 PM
    huh ,dude are you on the pipe? stop trolling Cb with your nonsense
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 05:23 PM.
    04-02-09 05:17 PM
    is allentown were all the wealthy from PA hang out ????
    Actually, we are stationed here, military family you see. Try again.
    04-02-09 05:19 PM
    huh ,dude are you on the pipe ,you have been running this thread with "all police are bad"
    Those that think your full of it have been proving you wrong then you post the above.get a hobby and stop trolling CB with your nonsense.
    listen ****........i never said all police are bad, but s good number of them are....if you dont like what im pointing out, dont "troll around" in my thread.......or this thread......
    04-02-09 05:19 PM
    huh ,dude are you on the pipe? stop tolling Cb with your nonsense
    try again.....got you before the edit......FAIL
    04-02-09 05:21 PM
    oh lol I thought the were put on my post located above yours
    My bust
    04-02-09 05:22 PM
    listen ****........i never said all police are bad, but s good number of them are....if you dont like what im pointing out, dont "troll around" in my thread.......or this thread......
    man, you should really take homer's advice that you have in your signature . he sounds a bit smarter than you.
    04-02-09 05:23 PM
    try again.....got you before the edit......FAIL
    hehe fail..if you say so lol
    PC browser is hurting.
    04-02-09 05:25 PM
    Actually, we are stationed here, military family you see. Try again.
    and you're making fun of my job ????? aahahahahahahaha...........good thing my blockbuster salary pays for my gas in this :

04-02-09 05:27 PM
    go ahead and tell the cops i parked illegally.....
    04-02-09 05:28 PM
    Buy some socks and tie your shoes
    04-02-09 05:30 PM
    LMAO uh, yeh. Ok. Keep googling, your really good at it. I see you found the *images* section too. Well done.

You are laughing at a military family because?....
    04-02-09 05:31 PM
    Buy some socks
    hahahaha....i cant afford it after my insurance payment.....according to rachel
    04-02-09 05:31 PM
    LMAO uh, yeh. Ok. Keep googling, your really good at it. I see you found the *images* section too. Well done.

You are laughing at a military family because?....
    i found it on one of my sites....one of my many......blockbuster sites

you tried to poke at my career is why
    04-02-09 05:33 PM
    i found it on one of my sites....one of my many......blockbuster sites

you tried to poke at my career is why
    There's someone in your community looking for bread scraps right now because they cant afford to eat and your bragging about how much money you make. hmm not good abraham..not good.
    Im beginning to think your hearts not in your job
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 05:48 PM.
    04-02-09 05:45 PM
    There's someone in your community looking for bread scraps right now because they cant afford to eat and your bragging about how much money you make. hmm not good abraham..not good.
    Im beginning to think your hearts not in your job
    come one dude....people are bashing me for pointing out a problem we face every day, maybe its to hard to understand if you're in Allentown PA, or Spokane WA, or some small town that doesn't have cops running around pulling people over for no apparent reason.......just to "make sure they're not doing anything illegal".....people bring up how im some dumb**** working at blockbuster and ****.....hahaha..... im not, i posted this thread so people get off their high horse and comeback down to reality......not evrything is sugarcoated in life.....so ok, 1% of cops are bad right ???? how many ******* cops are there in this country, now that 1% take on a whole new meaning.......
    04-02-09 05:55 PM
    come one dude....people are bashing me for pointing out a problem we face every day, maybe its to hard to understand if you're in Allentown PA, or Spokane WA, or some small town that doesn't have cops running around pulling people over for no apparent reason.......just to "make sure they're not doing anything illegal".....people bring up how im some dumb**** working at blockbuster and ****.....hahaha..... im not, i posted this thread so people get off their high horse and comeback down to reality......not evrything is sugarcoated in life.....so ok, 1% of cops are bad right ???? how many ******* cops are there in this country, now that 1% take on a whole new meaning.......
    Actually, people are bashing you for acting like a tool.

You bring up a thread trying to say that cops are bad (your content, not mine). Then when people start to discuss it and they aren't all jumping up and down to agree with you, you start posting links from crap you found on google. When people continue to disagree with you, despite what you believe to be a good argument, you start going off into nonsense land. Then you start attacking people and calling people names. Finally, you tell us that you are a community activist and show us pictures of "your" car and start talking about "your" money.

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper with ever single post. Your argument from the beginning is completely lost in your absurd rantings. You have lost all credibility in anything you were talking about in the beginning.

You have turned your whole thread into an epic fail.
    04-02-09 06:10 PM
    abraham ,their are bad cops ,doctors ,firemen etc.Just because some cops do bad jobs doesn't make them all bad.
    Police put their life on the line everyday and deserve respect , if you disagree so be it.
    04-02-09 06:10 PM
    Actually, people are bashing you for acting like a tool.

You bring up a thread trying to say that cops are bad (your content, not mine). Then when people start to discuss it and they aren't all jumping up and down to agree with you, you start posting links from crap you found on google. When people continue to disagree with you, despite what you believe to be a good argument, you start going off into nonsense land. Then you start attacking people and calling people names. Finally, you tell us that you are a community activist and show us pictures of "your" car and start talking about "your" money.

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper with ever single post. Your argument from the beginning is completely lost in your absurd rantings. You have lost all credibility in anything you were talking about in the beginning.

You have turned your whole thread into an epic fail.
    uhm.....cops are bad, they are good too, its the bad ones that worry me, people come on here telling me they do more good than harm , and i disagree, even though the number of bad cops is much smaller than the number of good cops, its still a big number of bad cops out there..i called the cops "RICHARDS" dicks, whatever, people came on here calling me ****, so i responded, people called out my blockbuster job, so i responded, i didnt go on google and type in"bad cops ","rogue cops" "cop brutality" or whatever, i read these stories, saw the stories on the news , and so i decided to look them up and post links to them.....you can say whatever you want, i will always be leary of the cops no matter what though.............i wonder if most of you would feel this way if it was your brother/dad/son getting shot by the cops while he was riding the bart, or if he was in an alley after class and got shot by the cops, or if you were at home and someone came into your house with a flashlight in your face and then shot you....how would you feel ???
    04-02-09 06:30 PM
    abraham ,their are bad cops ,doctors ,firemen etc.Just because some cops do bad jobs doesn't make them all bad.
    Police put their life on the line everyday and deserve respect , if you disagree so be it.
    there is good and bad in everyone, but it seems as lately that there has been alot of "bad" coming from the police
    04-02-09 06:31 PM
    "are the cops on our side???"

its a question.........i dont see how this says "all cops are bad "
    04-02-09 06:33 PM
    AND i still cant find where i called any one of you a name....except i called rachel "hun"........you guys are the Tools .....you must have been......high....
    04-02-09 06:37 PM
160 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD