That's cool. Scion does some really awesome marketing and giving back to their customers. RIM should snag some of their marketing guys.
    They've come up with great product, combined with fantastic sales/marketing philosophy. The demographics and retention to Scion/Toyota blow all competitors away. RIM definitely could learn a few things.

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    U R mising half ur url Laura
    06-08-12 06:52 AM
    I am still marveling at how quick this 9900 camera is. What my eye is seeing when it feels like I push the button is a split second or two after what the camera is actually capturing. It's making me have to change my concept of photo timing.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-10-12 12:19 AM
    I am still marveling at how quick this 9900 camera is. What my eye is seeing when it feels like I push the button is a split second or two after what the camera is actually capturing. It's making me have to change my concept of photo timing.

That is awesome SM! I'm totally impressed by it and the phone's capabilities myself.

Went to Springfield, IL yesterday to do a dealer trade, and pick up this:

Which was picked up today. Wasn't fully understanding the customer's commitment to the color, till I saw it for myself. We also stopped for horseshoes at D'arcy's, pics to be seen at http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...oodies-728285/

While there we took the opportunity to visit.....

Not sure what tree this is, but I loved the flowers.

19th century mobile home

This church caught my eye.

06-14-12 11:01 PM
    Then it was off to Lincoln's Tomb.

And.....since it was Flag Day, I couldn't resist a little editing (yes, I did this with my 9930 too).

Great day, with the best of company for the trip, and a meeting with the Mayor for lunch.
    06-14-12 11:03 PM
    [b][color=#000066]That is awesome SM! I'm totally impressed by it and the phone's capabilities myself.

Went to Springfield, IL yesterday to do a dealer trade, and pick up this:

Which was picked up today. Wasn't fully understanding the customer's commitment to the color, till I saw it for myself.
    That's totally the truck I want, except 2wd which seems like quite a rarity. I've only seen one 2wd Tacoma 4-door in the last year or two. Hopefully, the Grand Caravan will make it through next week's vacation. I'm not feeling real confident.{knocks on wood}

I used to LOVE doing dealer trades when I worked for a Jeep dealer. It was in Eureka, so any other dealer was hours away, so I got overtime, meal expenses and got to drive cool new cars
    06-15-12 12:01 AM
    That's totally the truck I want, except 2wd which seems like quite a rarity. I've only seen one 2wd Tacoma 4-door in the last year or two. Hopefully, the Grand Caravan will make it through next week's vacation. I'm not feeling real confident.{knocks on wood}

I used to LOVE doing dealer trades when I worked for a Jeep dealer. It was in Eureka, so any other dealer was hours away, so I got overtime, meal expenses and got to drive cool new cars
    I'm sure I could either find one, or order one built. I'll check tomorrow. Don't sell too many trucks here. Delivery to the hot tub might be a problem.

I'm a salesman, so not OT for me, just the commission. Did turn it into free gas to enjoy a day of fun.
    06-15-12 12:18 AM
    06-17-12 09:27 PM
    Poor dog lives such a hard life.

06-17-12 09:53 PM
    From the top of the world!!

Attachment 112400

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-19-12 08:05 AM
    Some random sunsets from my backyard over the past week

06-19-12 10:34 PM
    On the road to Florida...stopped in Bowling Green KY for the night...walked over to the National Corvette Museum.

Heres a link to the entire album

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w...orvette Museum

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell then I brought my phone.
    Last edited by john_v; 06-22-12 at 08:33 PM.
    BigBadWulf and ms monster like this.
    06-22-12 07:57 PM
    On the road to Florida...stopped in Bowling Green KY for the night...walked over to the National Corvette Museum.

Heres a link to the entire album

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w...orvette Museum

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell then I brought my phone.
    Man, I've driven past there several time and really want to stop and see all those cars. I'm envious and thankful you posted them.
    john_v likes this.
    06-22-12 09:56 PM
    I know someone who'll have a monster bout of jealousy, over those pics John.
    ms monster and john_v like this.
    06-22-12 11:20 PM
    Man, I've driven past there several time and really want to stop and see all those cars. I'm envious and thankful you posted them.
    I know, right? Whenever we are down this way we usually stop at Mammoth Cave, which is just about a half hour up 65. However we are stpoing there overnight on our way back, so I figured we'd get at least a little xloser to FL before stopping.
    Im glad we went over there, was only $25 for our family of 5.

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell them I brought my phone.
    06-23-12 05:01 AM
    Nice pics!!!!!!! I hope to include the Bowling Green package in my third Corvette purchase, and drive it back to Texas.
    06-23-12 03:19 PM
    Tropical Storm Debby!

Wild Sea Grapes

middbrew likes this.
    06-27-12 05:33 PM
    Forgot that I took some pics at the Corvette Museum with my PlayBook, so I've added them at the Photobucket album
    Corvette Museum pictures by jvincent78 - Photobucket

06-28-12 02:39 PM
    06-30-12 08:17 PM
    07-03-12 09:34 PM
    07-04-12 07:32 AM
    07-04-12 10:17 PM
    07-28-12 09:05 AM
    Cubs game

Was bright and sunny when we arrived...

Hadn't rained most of the summer...

We got to our seats...

And 5 minutes before first pitch...

Out came the tarp...

On the only patch of grass in the city that didn't need rain...

Notice you can no longer see the buildings across the street...

Ended up being a 4 hour rain delay...but it worked out...cubs won, Soriano went deep twice in a row, overall a fun day
    07-31-12 07:40 PM
    Had a visitor join me for coffee the other morning at the new place...

Was extremely skittish...any time a leaf blew by, all four feet were up in the air...

But then momma came along...

Deer pics taken through a window with a Curve 9350 on full zoom, so not really the best quality

Sunsets at the new place...

This is kind of a cool piece of memorabilia...it's a guitar autographed by Elvis, specifically for John Wayne. Has 2 COA's and a letter from John Wayne's son verifying the story behind it.

07-31-12 07:44 PM
    Edit: woo hoo...1,000 posts for the cool pics thread!!!! glad i got to be the one!

Some PlayBook photos...

Pano app on the PlayBook doesn't handle changing light so well, but these pics are still kinda cool...

Another deer in the yard...

Some more sunsets...haven't seen a boring one yet.

Last edited by john_v; 07-31-12 at 09:06 PM.
    07-31-12 08:35 PM
1,090 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD