Delorean from Back To the Future

Tracy

Dukes of Hazzard

The "real" Batmobile

A "grand piano car" from the Munsters or Adams family...something like that

A Johnny Cash tribute "dragster"

TheScionicMan likes this.
    07-31-12 08:39 PM
    I used to not really care for the StingRay style of Corvette...but lately I've fallen in love with these classics...wish I had 25k to snatch one of these up...

Now I've never really been a "classic car" kind of guy, but man, this classic '57 Chevy BelAire convertible had me in a tizzy...

07-31-12 08:43 PM
    That 64 is the bomb!
    07-31-12 11:02 PM
    Here's a old pick I took (edited with instagram lol) where I use to work at before I got transferred.

08-05-12 09:54 AM
    Sorry about all of the hashtags. These have been posted on instagram, so the tags all ended up in the descriptions on Flickr.

Steve & I went to the Truck Nationals at Carlisle Fairgrouds this weekend. They had some sweet rigs there and Steve got a couple new ideas for his, after he fixes it up and gets it back on the road.

Steve wants to do something similar to this. The same green, but with black instead of white. #peterbilt #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #bigrig #18wheeler #semi #tractortrailer #igers #instagrammers by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

She thinks my tractor's sexy. #kenworth #tractor #semi #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #instagrammers #igers #tractortrailer #18wheeler #bigrig by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Nice rig! #peterbilt #tractor #semi #carlisletrucknationals #igers #instagrammers #carlislefairgrounds by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#peterbilt #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #bigrig #semi #18wheeler #tractor #igers #instagrammers by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

We went to Super Chevy two weeks ago. Had a good time, saw some sweet cars.

Jet Cars #dragracing #maplegroveraceway #superchevy2012 #superchevy #dragsters #jetcar #summer by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#maplegroveraceway #superchevy2012 #superchevy by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Went home for a few days for my best friend's birthday. First time I've ever had hibachi.

First time having #hibachi by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

My sister's new puppy. She's an adorable little thing.

June 25th: Something #cute #photoadayjune #miniaussie #miniaustralianshepard #dogsofinstagram #petsofinstagram by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Had to go home for a couple of days because my dad was getting surgery. Went to the fair the one night I was there.

At the #StMikesFair. #summer #fun #ferriswheel #cameraplus #hdr by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

The hospital had this ginormous fish tank in one of the waiting rooms.

Just keep swimming. #nofilter #fish #goldfish #orange #fishtank #aquarium #igers #instagrammers #instamood #instagood #fishofinstgram by Kassie Mary, on Flickr
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-06-12 at 02:08 PM.
    08-06-12 01:57 PM
    Came across this on the side of a building one day, while exploring Pottstown.

June 19th: #Imperfect #photoadayjune by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Pretty flowers I walk by every day on my way to work.

This very moment is a #seed from which the #flowers of tomorrow's #happiness #grow. - Margaret Lindsay #flower #summer #fuchsia #beautiful #nature #instamood #instagrammers #igers #instagood #picoftheday #green #nofilter by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

June 15th: #Yellow #photoadayjune #flower #sunflower by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

I came across this written on the sidewalk on a day that I really needed some cheering up. It helped. I owe a 'thank you' to whoever put it there.

June 13th: Art #photoadayjune #sidewalkchalk #smile by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Took a random beach trip with some friends.

I seem to have been like a #child #playing on the sea #shore, finding now and then a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great #ocean of truth lay undiscovered before me. - Isaac Newton #bradleybeach #nature #sand #hipstamatic #blanko #johns #summer by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Random #beach trips are #fun. #summer #johns #blanko #hipstamatic #sand #nature #bradleybeach by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

June 10th: Best Bit of Your Weekend - Spontaneous trip to the beach with some awesome people. #photoadayjune by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

More flowers that I pass every day.

A #rose must remain with the #sun and the #rain or its #lovely promise won't come true. - Ray Evans #instagramers #igers #hipstamatic #iphonography #iphoneonly #nature #JohnS #Blanko #flowers #spring #garden #beautiful #flower by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

�Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the flowers, Kind deeds are the fruits, Take care of your garden And keep out the weeds, Fill it with sunshine Kind words and kind deeds� - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#flowers #nature #purple #green #iphonography #iphoneonly #hipstamatic #igers #instagramers by Kassie Mary, on Flickr
    Laura Knotek and BigBadWulf like this.
    08-06-12 01:59 PM

"God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on #trees, and in the #flowers and #clouds and #stars.� - Martin Luther #instagramers #igers #pink #green #nature #beautiful #hipstamatic #iphoneonly #iphonography #garden #spring by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#Spring is sooner recognized by #plants than by men. - Chinese Proverb #iphonography #instagramers #nature #flower #flowers #flora by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the #beauty of #flowers - and never succeeding. - Gian Carlo Menotti #rain #raindrops #beautiful #flora #instagramers #spring #iphonography #nature #green #pinkrose #pink by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Memorial Day. The cemetery by my work was covered in flags.

Never forget the real meaning behind #MemorialDay. #rip #memorial #patriotism #america #flag by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Key necklace that I made.

You hold the #key to my #heart. #iphonography #skeletonkey #love by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

I remember making wishes on these when I was younger.

#nature #plant #green #grass #iphonography by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Painted on one of the buildings in town.

Drink #cocacola. #vintage #iphonography by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Enjoy the little things in #life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. - Kurt Vonnegut #lomo #iphonography #fountain #spring by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

One�s #destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. � Henry Miller #openroad #iphonography #instagramers #driving #highway by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Into each #life some #rain must fall. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow #macro #raindrops #instagramers #spring #iphonography #nature #raining #throughthewindow by Kassie Mary, on Flickr
    08-06-12 02:00 PM

The best thing one can do when it's #raining is to let it #rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow #green #nature #iphonography #spring #instagramers #beautiful #raindrops #plants #leaves #macro by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#nature #green #tree #iphonography #spring #instagramers #lomo by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Where #flowers #bloom so does #hope. - Lady Bird Johnson #beautiful #reflection #blossom #flora #color #igers #instagramers #iphonography #spring by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Life isn�t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself � George Bernard Shaw #flower #flora #floral #spring #iphonography #instagramers #igers #color #blossom #beautiful #nature by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#flower in the #rain #raindrops #beautiful #nature #blossom #color #igers #instagramers #instamood #instadaily #iphonography #photography #spring #flora #green by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#flowers in the #rain #blossom #floral #raindrops #green #garden #floral #spring #igers #instagramers #photography #photoforge2 #iphoneonly #yellow #flower #iphonography by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#flower in the #rain #iphonography #beautiful #nature #nofilter #photoforge2 #photography #iphoneonly #igers #instagramers #spring by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Day 26: Black & White #photoadayapril by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Day 16: Flower #photoadayapril #flower by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

I thought I posted this car before, but I can't locate it anywhere in this thread so here it is [again.]

Car that was sitting outside of work yesterday. There is also a truck in the back with the Flyers logo poorly painted on the side. #love #brannan #art by Kassie Mary, on Flickr
    08-06-12 02:02 PM
    08-06-12 02:02 PM
    I went to the Cuyahoga County Fair.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-07-12 12:35 AM
    A plant in my mother's yard.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-08-12 11:55 PM
    I'll need to grab some time and dig back, but here's two cool pics from today:

Photos courtesy my lame booty Montana
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-12 10:19 PM

All of these photos were taken in low light environments. No editing was done. The settings were automatic. This was following the Tango update.
    08-19-12 11:56 PM
    Dear grandma,

They didn't get those favorite recipes from me. Honest!

08-20-12 04:50 AM
    My backyard at sunrise

Found this guy on the AC unit...he actually let me get that close...no zoom used

Newest member of the family...

08-28-12 08:53 PM
    Camping

Bonus shot, where we went to dinner before we went to the campsite...

08-28-12 09:34 PM
    My backyard at sunrise

Click to view quoted image

Found this guy on the AC unit...he actually let me get that close...no zoom used

Newest member of the family...

Aww, what a sweet pup!
    08-31-12 11:25 PM
    I visited the West Side Market, which has been a Cleveland institution for 100 years.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-31-12 11:27 PM
    09-01-12 08:47 PM
    The sunset tonight was awesome...pictures just don't do it justice

BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-01-12 09:05 PM
    John, the mantis and pup are awesome!

Rich, that looked like a great trip.

Laura, that ain't kosher.
    09-01-12 10:07 PM
    Most of what I've taken lately is food, including a bunch tonight, I'll post later on Foodies.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-01-12 10:12 PM
    John, the mantis and pup are awesome!

Rich, that looked like a great trip.

Laura, that ain't kosher.
    I didn't buy the pig. I wouldn't have any clue how to roast a pig anyway.
    09-01-12 10:14 PM
    I didn't buy the pig. I wouldn't have any clue how to roast a pig anyway.
    Got your back

Hog Roast Catering on a Spit for Dummies
    09-01-12 10:18 PM
    Some pics I took at Fort Ross State Park on the California coast. I've got some more I need to upload.

This is the chapel:

09-01-12 10:36 PM
1,090 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD