Of course, no Labor Day is complete without grilling some animal flesh. Made me think of the Jim Gaffigan line..."I don't normally eat a steak, a brat, and a chicken...but what the heck, it's Labor Day."

Then this fellow stopped by for dinner...

TheScionicMan likes this.
    09-05-11 06:47 PM
    OMG, we're about to go out to dinner and this pic is going to make it hard to order anything that isn't a steak... and my wife already boycotted my suggestion of Golden Corral...
    09-05-11 07:30 PM
    OMG, we're about to go out to dinner and this pic is going to make it hard to order anything that isn't a steak... and my wife already boycotted my suggestion of Golden Corral...
    Glad I could help!
    09-05-11 07:32 PM
    Glad I could help!
    No, you caused nothing but problems... Their Rib-eye special is more elusive than Sasquatch and I'm going to have to settle for the Tri-tip sandwich which comes in pre-cut strips. I'm going to show my wife your pic for one last shot at GC...

john_v likes this.
    09-05-11 07:41 PM
    No, you caused nothing but problems... Their Rib-eye special is more elusive than Sasquatch and I'm going to have to settle for the Tri-tip sandwich which comes in pre-cut strips. I'm going to show my wife your pic for one last shot at GC...

You could show her some of the other steak pics as well...it was really good!
    09-05-11 07:43 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 09:16 AM
    09-08-11 09:22 AM
    Ok, I'm going to post some picture from my recent trip to Vermont! I don't know what happened, but I seemed to have a fetish for signs, or something. Anyways there ARE a few other pictures. What you see above was on a REALLY cool bridge in Woodstock. (Vermont, NOT New York!). Here's a few more pictures of and from the bridge.....

09-08-11 09:25 AM
    And here are some more Vermont Pictures.....

09-08-11 09:28 AM
    09-08-11 10:24 AM
    Ok the last few shots from Woodstock!

09-08-11 10:37 AM
    Ed turned me on to a new setting on Photobucket that automatically shrinks the pictures so they will be a little smaller for easier viewing from your device! Ok here are some pics from Shelburne Farm!!!!

09-08-11 10:40 AM
    And more.....

This last shot is from my neighborhood in Philly, it's the tree on my corner after Irene!

09-08-11 10:42 AM
    Wow pk when I suggested that you post a few pics, you really took me seriously!!!

The PB looks like it takes some nice pictures! Makes me want one even more!

09-08-11 11:08 AM
    Wait till you see the pictures my 9930 got from Vermont! And Melissa's Playbook, IF I can get her to post them!
    09-08-11 11:18 AM
    Ok lets start you out with the Irene tree from the Bold.....

And the PlayBook version for comparison sake....

09-09-11 08:49 AM
    And now the Shelburne Farm as seen from the Bold....

09-09-11 08:53 AM
    How Now Brown Cow! ......

The famous Shelburne Farm Brown Swiss Cows!!!!!!!!

http://www.shelburnefarms.org/about/dairy.shtml
    09-09-11 08:54 AM
    And the rest......

09-09-11 08:56 AM
    Did you notice the double pictures of the double rainbow? Lets finish up with a beautiful shot of Lake Placid NY from earlier in the summer.....

Call it a postcard from PK!!!!!!
    09-09-11 08:58 AM
    PK those are some great pictures! I haven't seen many pics from Vermont after Irene but I've heard about it. I'm assuming your pics were before Irene came through?

09-09-11 10:10 AM
    PK those are some great pictures! I haven't seen many pics from Vermont after Irene but I've heard about it. I'm assuming your pics were before Irene came through?

JUST before. I went to Saratoga Springs NY from 8/20 to 8/26 (was supposed to go home 8/27), and it was during that trip that my girlfriend and I went up in to Vermont. I had to change my plans coming home because of Irene and left Friday instead of Sat.
    09-09-11 10:29 AM
    JUST before. I went to Saratoga Springs NY from 8/20 to 8/26 (was supposed to go home 8/27), and it was during that trip that my girlfriend and I went up in to Vermont. I had to change my plans coming home because of Irene and left Friday instead of Sat.
    Do you hapen to know if that covered bridge you were at is one of the ones that is no longer there? If so you just may have an iconic photo to the state of Vermont.

09-09-11 01:13 PM
    Do you hapen to know if that covered bridge you were at is one of the ones that is no longer there? If so you just may have an iconic photo to the state of Vermont.

I did a little research, and found a video about it! The bridge survived!!!!!!

09-09-11 03:15 PM
    This is our new cat, Scout. He's only 5 months old and is into everything he can get his paws on. This picture cracks me up, do you see the reason why?*

*(He's obviously pressed tight between the glass and screen, but he is heading OUT. I didn't see him turn but am quite curious as to how he pulled it off)
    09-11-11 02:36 AM
1,090 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD