Those are really cool...I'd have been too freaked out from the wasp to take that picture One time growing up I got too near a nest by accident and got stung multiple times...you could say it scarred me (and scared me) a little
    Thanks John. It's hard to believe but I have never been stung by a wasp. I have been stung by a honey bee a few times as I caught them by hand (I have a large insect collection and needed one). I have been "stung" by a velvet ant. Now that is some of the worst pain I have ever felt.

I got about 10 inches from those and they didn't even really care that I was there.
    06-29-11 08:11 PM

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-02-11 at 12:32 AM.
    Tripster likes this.
    07-02-11 12:26 AM
    I like the squad car story John. Interesting memorial for sure.

Midd bud, you must get some night pics man! (Before too many brews )

kaka, what is the door panel made out of, and is the first pic called "Tax Refund"?

Had a customer I helped with some part bring his sled by today.

Tripster likes this.
    07-02-11 06:39 PM
    I have no idea. Vinyl & plastic, I think. Lol. Nope. That's "Insurance Money." Its what paid to get the truck fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 06:55 PM
    Kasi!!!! For you!
    07-02-11 08:58 PM
    Kasi!!!! For you!
    Oh my gosh. So cute! What's his/her name?
    07-02-11 11:08 PM
    Thank you! Thatks Sookie, my old girl. Don't really know how old she is, she's a rescue. The vet believes she's around seven.
    I just lost my old man, Micky, to lymphoma. He was seven.
    I have another rescue, Gracie, who was abused (small burn marks all over her body) and is completely unreformed. We can't touch her without leather gloves. She's around five.
    And Paul, a big cuddle bug marked white with a chocolate nose. Got him from rescue three years ago. He's around four.

How old is yours? Have you got others?

Here is a pic of my wee beastie, Gracie! Please excuse her nails...I don't like to traumatise her by trying to cut them too often.

And this is my cuddlebug Paul

A better one of Sookie the day she came home.

Oh!!!! Found this while I was going through old photos....this was back in '07 /08 so this had to have been my 8310. Can't believe the picture was so clear....took it while driving....
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 07-03-11 at 07:35 AM.
    07-03-11 04:34 AM

He's beautiful Qbn! Sookie is cute too (wouldn't want to cause a jealous rage )
    07-03-11 08:29 AM
    You HAVE caused a jealous rage!!!! what about my wee beastie? My poor abused girl. She can't trust herself to trust humans. I'd like to lay hold of the person who abused her.

Thank for the nice words! I'll let my fuzzbutts know you liked them!
    07-03-11 08:32 AM
    You HAVE caused a jealous rage!!!! what about my wee beastie? My poor abused girl. She can't trust herself to trust humans. I'd like to lay hold of the person who abused her.

Thank for the nice words! I'll let my fuzzbutts know you liked them!
    Disgusting to see a defensless animal of any sort abused. I'll hold, you do as you wish.
    07-03-11 09:16 AM

Midd bud, you must get some night pics man! (Before too many brews )
    These were taken at 2:00am.

Here's some from another time it flowered. These are in the very early morning.

Tripster likes this.
    07-03-11 11:28 AM
    Disgusting to see a defensless animal of any sort abused. I'll hold, you do as you wish.
    Not to get heavy but you should see the mare we have at the farm. Paid $1 for her. They were leaving her to die.
    07-03-11 12:16 PM
    Those are some gorgeous ferrets, Qbn. I'm sorry to hear about Mickey.

The one I posted a picture of is Holly. She's about 4 or 5 (I think.) I did have to others. My Buddy and Little One. Buddy passed away two years ago. I still don't know what took him, because the vet he was seeing insisted that he lost use of his rear legs due to a dislocated vertebrate. He was about about 7 when he passed.

Little One passed back in March. She was only 3 years old. I came home from work one night and she was fine, the next day I woke up and she was gone. She wasn't showing any signs of illness, so I'm still baffled as to what happened.
    07-04-11 01:52 AM
    My brother's cactus looks like a nasty foot:

Stopped at this "picturesque" little village this morning for Breakfast:

Tripster likes this.
    07-05-11 08:36 PM
    midd, those flowers are beautiful.

SM, awesome mural! Where have you been hiding? (Funny, didn't see one road kill on the mural)
    07-06-11 05:17 AM
    Those are some gorgeous ferrets, Qbn. I'm sorry to hear about Mickey.

The one I posted a picture of is Holly. She's about 4 or 5 (I think.) I did have to others. My Buddy and Little One. Buddy passed away two years ago. I still don't know what took him, because the vet he was seeing insisted that he lost use of his rear legs due to a dislocated vertebrate. He was about about 7 when he passed.

Little One passed back in March. She was only 3 years old. I came home from work one night and she was fine, the next day I woke up and she was gone. She wasn't showing any signs of illness, so I'm still baffled as to what happened.
    Thank you Kasi!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your fuzzbutts. They have such short lives....it's always sad to see them go so quickly.
    So sorry about Little One. Such a short little life. {{{Hugs}}}
    07-06-11 01:35 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tripster likes this.
    07-08-11 02:08 PM
    Nice pictures John. You have inspired me to make a B&W with a colored object. They are looking pretty cool.

Tripster likes this.
    07-10-11 11:40 AM
    That looks awesome! Really nice contrast!
    07-10-11 12:57 PM
    Way cool guys! I'll stick to straight off the BB for now, but the first one is kinda the same effect. Took a hike with one heck of a story I've hinted upon, here and there.

I rerally liked this guy's green smile.
    Tripster likes this.
    07-10-11 02:51 PM
    This shot will give you a clue how exciting a hike I had:

So odd ball I couldn't find it

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Photo courtesy my hotrod Essex
    Tripster likes this.
    07-10-11 02:55 PM
    Wulfie, you must be a "fungi" to go hiking with!
    Great pics!
    07-10-11 03:11 PM
    Another day, another hike. I'll start with my favorite new subject, the shroom.

Ok, technically I'm pretty sure these are lichen.
    Tripster likes this.
    07-16-11 08:33 PM
    And flora too. These reminded me of tiny pumpkins.

Tripster likes this.
    07-16-11 08:40 PM
    [b][color=#000066]This branch caught my attention.

Couldn't get a really good shot of this, but it's part of the ruins from an old house. Most was foundation covered in leaves, but this must have been a cellar of sorts.

Not sure when anyone else took this trail. The park is popular with mountain bikers, and I can't see this having survived since spring.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Photo courtesy my hotrod Essex
    Tripster likes this.
    07-16-11 08:49 PM
1,090 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD