I have to know, who does one look sexy for, while peeing on the wall when drunk? The fella in the mirror? "Hey man, you look like someone I know, can I take your picture? You look marvelous!"

Also looks like you are talking to someone on the phone..."Hey there is this drunk guy peeing all over the wall in the bathroom, and he's well not bad looking in a drunk while peeing on the wall kinda way, there is just something about him..."
    The only reason I was peeing on the wall is because the urinal was right next to it. My aim is bad when trying to take a picture in the mirror.

And I was looking sexy for all my friends on CB. I knew you'd appreciate it big man...

This, to me, looks like your peeking over at the next guy and giggling.
    You shoulda seen his package, you'd giggle too.

The bathroom is only like 5 square feet, no kidding. 1 urinal and a sink and they barely fit in there. Mirror's on the back of the door.
    02-24-10 01:32 PM
    ok so it might be kind of morbid... but just never thought I'd see a frozen bird in Texas, had to take a pic. thought it was kind of neat.

02-25-10 08:38 PM

me and the bf

yes that is really me
    Last edited by baberz; 02-25-10 at 11:01 PM.
    02-25-10 10:57 PM
    me and the bf

yes that is really me
    Now that's an cool Picture.
    02-25-10 11:54 PM
    Now that's an cool Picture.
    thanks man, its was a PITA, but the picture was worth it.
    02-26-10 08:10 AM
    Tis a cool picture Amber, there's no way I could support my own weight that way.

Well I wasn't gonna post this but I figured screw it, I don't know any of you. Have fun at my expense!
    Give you an idea of how drunk I was too...
    02-26-10 12:53 PM
    hahaha i knew you were drunk, but i didn't know how drunk you really were.
    bahahahaha! i love it!!!
    02-26-10 01:56 PM
    I'm just such a classy drinker...

You should see the bar, it's a total s***hole.
    02-26-10 02:57 PM
    I go to a couple bars like that. One is so dark and sketchy I question why I go there.
    02-26-10 03:06 PM
    It's not even the worst one I frequent. I've seen a stabbing at the local bar I normally go to called Martin's.

Guy stuck his keys between his fingers and punched another guy in the chest a few times. It was effed up to say the least.

I've seen numerous fights and people get thrown out of that place but I continue to go back. My middle name is danger...
    02-26-10 04:03 PM
    Jeesh. The places I go to are nothing like that. The craziest thing I've seen is a huge mosh pit like fight on new years. Must ahve been 50 people fighting. I was tempted to join in but instead I just threw an empty beer bottle at someone and ran.
    02-26-10 04:09 PM
    Hahaha, I tend to avoid the fights as well.

The place is really not as bad as it sounds (or maybe I'm just used to it, idk)

At least there are much worse places that I know to avoid.

Jackson MS... I know we used to have the highest murder rate in the US (per capita) last year or the year before but it's dropped since then.

As you can tell by the pictures, I'm not concerned.
    02-26-10 04:12 PM
    I try to just go to this one bar. Not many fights. Pretty chill. Plus I'm friends with all the bartenders.

Some old guy had a seizure in the doorway once though.

Not a whole lot of crime where I live. THankfully. Lol.
    02-26-10 04:33 PM
    Ok, back to pics!

Took these a couple of weeks ago with my Bold. Normally I wouldn't pay good money to sit and watch jacked-up trucks go in circles, but the kids love 'em. The have all the Hot Wheels toy monster trucks. The look on my 9-year old's face when I told him where we were going was worth the price of admission. It was their first monster truck show.

In the opening, when they introduced all the trucks and drivers, they saved Gravedigger for last (in case you don't know, Gravedigger is like the Michael Jordan or Tiger Woo...um, Kobe Bryant of Monster Trucks). They give him a spotlight intro, he comes roaring in into the darkened stadium, climbs to the top of the cars, and promptly slides off the side in the Taz truck

So much for a grand intro. The show was delayed 10 minutes while they pulled him off.

Grave Digger right below us ( we sat on the first row of the balcony, so I wasn't too worried about flying auto parts!)

Taz!

Monster Mutt Dalmation
    03-02-10 08:34 PM
    03-03-10 11:21 PM
    My mom is in the hospital right now with pnuemonia. This the sign that greets you when you get off the elevator on her floor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 03:10 PM

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-04-10 05:37 PM

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-04-10 06:04 PM
    Navy pier, chicago as seen from the museum campus

03-05-10 09:58 AM
    Shedd Aquarium Oceanarium

03-05-10 10:22 AM

Taken with my Onyx

03-09-10 07:19 PM
    03-14-10 06:44 PM

I've seen numerous fights and people get thrown out of that place but I continue to go back. My middle name is danger...
    You go back because you know if you don't have a seat, a couple of fights and you'll have a place to sit and sip your suds! Besides, more for you!
    03-14-10 08:41 PM
    I try to just go to this one bar. Not many fights. Pretty chill. Plus I'm friends with all the bartenders.

Some old guy had a seizure in the doorway once though.
    That could tell a lot about the place, was his seizure on the way into the bar or on his way out of it?

Come to think of it, it might be worked into a great ad campaign either way.
    03-14-10 08:44 PM
    Had this for lunch and I could totally chow down another one right now:

Just looking at the pic is making me hungry
    03-15-10 03:23 AM
1,090 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD