I need to figure out how to post pics first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...es-wap-123792/

06-08-09 04:10 AM
    Some random pix from last weekend...

Chicago skyline, Sears Tower in the middle.

Buckingham Fountain

View from the Charter One Pavilion

Cool sky we saw on the way home from my parents.

Last edited by JustPlainJef; 06-08-09 at 04:39 AM.
    06-08-09 04:33 AM
    Damn folks those are some cool pics! I especially like the sculpture at the river pic.
    06-08-09 09:32 AM
    Beautiful church near where I work

06-08-09 09:43 PM
    Took this the other day

06-11-09 12:24 PM

The last year we went to the superbowl.

06-13-09 07:46 AM
    OK, here's some from my Pearl. I'll put some more up later.

This is overlooking Lake Eola in downtown Orlando

This is a view looking south over downtown Orlando

Disney Ride & Show Engineering Building, thought the sky looked pretty cool behind also

This little guy decided to pay me a visit, while I was parked at an account

Twilight at Downtown Disney

I thought the lichen looked interesting, under a branch in my front yard
    06-13-09 08:50 AM
    wow! You guys! I really love all these pix

06-13-09 08:56 AM

Stinky doesn't like being waken up by a flash lol

i vegged out for 3 hrs yesterday and he would not get of me
    i've got the bold but how do i take better pics ?
    06-13-09 09:12 AM
    i've got the bold but how do i take better pics ?
    Open your camera, press your menu key, select options, change your resolution to the finest available, on my Pearl and most it's "superfine", change the format to the largest available. Then you should have the best it can give you. The pictures I took are with a 1mp camera in my Pearl, yours is 2mp so you should be able to get pretty darn good shots out of it.
    Also, set your upload maximum size on PhotoBucket to 15", then you will be formatted for most viewers in the forum, and your pictures won't go outside the screen.
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 06-13-09 at 09:21 AM.
    06-13-09 09:19 AM
    Open your camera, press your menu key, select options, change your resolution to the finest available, on my Pearl and most it's "superfine", change the format to the largest available. Then you should have the best it can give you. The pictures I took are with a 1mp camera in my Pearl, yours is 2mp so you should be able to get pretty darn good shots out of it.
    Also, set your upload maximum size on PhotoBucket to 15", then you will be formatted for most viewers in the forum, and your pictures won't go outside the screen.
    thanks for the info i'll try that on photobucket
    06-13-09 09:23 AM
    Always glad to help a fellow addict!
    06-13-09 09:45 AM
    Always glad to help a fellow addict!
    ok i had all the settings like you said , went for a smoke and this is what i got

maybe it's the distance ?

i love little league bb and being so close to a park
    06-13-09 09:53 AM
    That looks a heck of a lot better!
    06-13-09 09:55 AM
    ok i had all the settings like you said , went for a smoke and this is what i got

maybe it's the distance ?

i love little league bb and being so close to a park
    Damn! I want a Bold. That is really good picture quailty for a cell phone camera.
    06-13-09 10:08 AM
    Nah kaka, you want a Javelin like I do. 3.2 megapixel is what it has, and there are supposedly new devices on the horizon with up to 20mp available, but who knows how long till their available. The Onyx is slated for the Javelin camera too, but that's not projected to arrive till next summer.
    06-13-09 10:28 AM
    Nah kaka, you want a Javelin like I do. 3.2 megapixel is what it has, and there are supposedly new devices on the horizon with up to 20mp available, but who knows how long till their available. The Onyx is slated for the Javelin camera too, but that's not projected to arrive till next summer.
    The Javelin is the Curve 8900, right?

I was looking at the Samsung Memoir before I got my Curve. Thought about upgrading from my Pearl to that because it has a 8mp camera on it but I had grown very fond of Blackberry and couldn't give it up just yet.
    06-13-09 10:44 AM
    The Javelin is the Curve 8900, right?

I was looking at the Samsung Memoir before I got my Curve. Thought about upgrading from my Pearl to that because it has a 8mp camera on it but I had grown very fond of Blackberry and couldn't give it up just yet.
    Yep, that be the one! I don't know about the optics with the Samsung, but if my Pearl's is any indication of the Javelin's, the optics are outstanding for their size.
    06-13-09 10:45 AM
    Yep, that be the one!

I knew I should have upgraded to that one instead! Lol. I picked the 8320 because they had it in red. Maybe when they come out with the Jav in red I'll get it.

I like the look of the Gemini that's coming out but I don't think I would get it. It's kind of a downgrade from the 8320 except for the newer OS.
    06-13-09 10:48 AM
    ok last one for awhile lol
    this is my baby Rambo pure terror and 5 lbs of fury - stinky is 30 lbs and gets the beat down everyday haha . He is the biggest baby for me and hates the rest of the world .
    06-13-09 11:07 AM
    I knew I should have upgraded to that one instead! Lol. I picked the 8320 because they had it in red. Maybe when they come out with the Jav in red I'll get it.

I like the look of the Gemini that's coming out but I don't think I would get it. It's kind of a downgrade from the 8320 except for the newer OS.
    Actually the Gemini is reviewed very differently, depending on what site your on. It could be more advanced than the Onyx, or a base model Curve with a better screen. I'm due for an upgrade in September, and as of right now the Javelin looks like the device for me. I wish the Bold had the better specs of the Javelin, in it's packaging. I really like the larger keypad, with my hands, and the faster processor is great. Unfortunately until the Onyx, or such, there is no Blackberry with all of the advanced features in one device, and for the life of me IDK why!
    06-13-09 11:35 AM
    Actually the Gemini is reviewed very differently, depending on what site your on. It could be more advanced than the Onyx, or a base model Curve with a better screen. I'm due for an upgrade in September, and as of right now the Javelin looks like the device for me. I wish the Bold had the better specs of the Javelin, in it's packaging. I really like the larger keypad, with my hands, and the faster processor is great. Unfortunately until the Onyx, or such, there is no Blackberry with all of the advanced features in one device, and for the life of me IDK why!
    Yeah, I know. I've looked at it a few times on here and it does look like a nice phone. I really like the way the homerow keys are and the optical trackpad (is that what its called?) I may get it at some point just to try that out.

I can't get my full upgrade discount until March of 2011 but I'll probably end up getting another phone before then off eBay or by using the partial upgrade discount on T-Mo sometime next year. I wasn't eligible when I bought my Curve but still got $100 off the original price.

06-13-09 11:52 AM
    Last week right before one of the non-stop rainstorms we've been having

Sorry they're so blurry, the dogs just wouldn't stay still.
    06-24-09 04:47 AM
    What, your animals don't sit perfectly still for pictures????

I've given up on the BB for taking pictures of my ferret...
    06-24-09 04:58 AM
    What, your animals don't sit perfectly still for pictures????

I've given up on the BB for taking pictures of my ferret...
    LMAO! Well, they would sit and just stare at me and then as soon as I pointed my phone at them to take the picture they would move!

Those aren't my dogs (The paws in the top of the one picture are our dog's) We were watching them for a friend like two weeks ago. I love the lab/pit, she's so sweet. The golden retriever is still a puppy though and still bites when playing so she is no fun.
    06-24-09 05:10 AM
1,090 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD