A tattoo I'm in the process of doing. Outline is done, the receipient b*tched out on the coloring yesterday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:09 AM
    A tattoo I'm in the process of doing. Outline is done, the receipient b*tched out on the coloring yesterday.

your neck looks really wrinkly ....
    hahaha jk man
    when you gana get it colored ?
    05-21-09 09:11 AM
    No, I'm doing it, not getting it! We're gonna wait til it heals to finish it. Besides, I'm a Red Bull fan, not Monster!

05-21-09 09:15 AM
    A ferret would be a sick pet
    Ferrets are sick pets BS.

Okay, I'm done with ferret pictures until I take some actual cool ones.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-21-09 at 10:18 AM.
    05-21-09 10:14 AM
    THEY ARE SO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!

I want like 10 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    05-21-09 11:34 AM
    Hey Jif and ka-ka, some "snap-traps" should solve that rat problem fairly quickly.

J/K, I used to have a couple of ferrets myself back in my college days. 1 male and 1 female (Shilo and Bee-Bee). They were really stinky and prone to trouble. Sadly, I had to get rid of them before they tore my then apartment to shreds. I would have to say they were probably the funnest pet I've ever owned though.
    05-21-09 12:02 PM
    Last October letting my beard fully grow. Sorry for the quality, it was an 8310 camera.

05-21-09 12:38 PM
    is that a blunt in your hand mr. mike?
    05-21-09 12:45 PM
    is that a blunt in your hand mr. mike?
    Nah. Grape Swisher Sweet. I like to have one once in a great while and smoke 'em like Eastwood.
    05-21-09 12:53 PM
    Hey Jif and ka-ka, some "snap-traps" should solve that rat problem fairly quickly.

J/K, I used to have a couple of ferrets myself back in my college days. 1 male and 1 female (Shilo and Bee-Bee). They were really stinky and prone to trouble. Sadly, I had to get rid of them before they tore my then apartment to shreds. I would have to say they were probably the funnest pet I've ever owned though.
    I love my ferrets. Luckily we have a spare room that they get to run around in without having to worry about them getting into anything they shouldn't.

05-21-09 01:16 PM
    Nah. Grape Swisher Sweet. I like to have one once in a great while and smoke 'em like Eastwood.
    Trust me, Clint Eastwood would NOT puff on one of those. Do yourself a favor....get rid of that ghetto stogey and grab yourself one of these....

05-21-09 03:09 PM
    Trust me, Clint Eastwood would NOT puff on one of those. Do yourself a favor....get rid of that ghetto stogey and grab yourself one of these....

Aren't those fat cigars though?
    05-21-09 03:32 PM
    I love my ferrets. Luckily we have a spare room that they get to run around in without having to worry about them getting into anything they shouldn't.

Hey, I got a question for ya. Are your ferrets litter trained? Like... Well? And did you do anything about their scent, or do you just kinda put up with it?
    05-21-09 03:46 PM
    nice pix PK!

and ferrets and cigars....what a mix! LOL a friend of mine had 3--what little terrors they were-but funny as ish to watch and play!
    05-21-09 07:01 PM
    Hey, I got a question for ya. Are your ferrets litter trained? Like... Well? And did you do anything about their scent, or do you just kinda put up with it?
    Yes, they are litter-trained well. They actually learned fairly quickly that they are to only go to the bathroom in the litterbox. And as for the smell - you kind of get used to it but they do make things to help reduce it. As long as the cage & bedding is kept clean it shouldn't get too bad. I clean the entire cage every other day, change out the bedding twice a week, clean the litterbox daily and the smell is kept to a minimum.

05-21-09 09:47 PM
    Yes, they are litter-trained well. They actually learned fairly quickly that they are to only go to the bathroom in the litterbox. And as for the smell - you kind of get used to it but they do make things to help reduce it. As long as the cage & bedding is kept clean it shouldn't get too bad. I clean the entire cage every other day, change out the bedding twice a week, clean the litterbox daily and the smell is kept to a minimum.

Cool I used to want a ferret, but my parents wouldn't let me keep one in the house so... Waiting until I move out 1 dog, 2 ferrets, 0 cats It'll be sweet
    05-21-09 09:50 PM
    Cool. I want a cat too but can't have one in the house. I have to wait till we move out to get one.

The smell really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. It's more of a musky smell than a bad smell.

05-21-09 10:30 PM
    Cool. I want a cat too but can't have one in the house. I have to wait till we move out to get one.

The smell really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. It's more of a musky smell than a bad smell.

Well that was my parents argument. That and they're viscious animals A racoon would be a sweet pet too, but I guess they can develop mental problems later in life, and attack family members.... There's lots of youtube videos of pet coons

Never been much of a cat fan...
    05-21-09 10:37 PM
    Aren't those fat cigars though?
    Yes. Those would be Rocky Patel Vintage '90 box pressed Robustos. About $10 a stick, but well worth it.

A conventional rolled Robusto cigar has a ring size/width of 50-56 (5/8-3/4 of an inch), so.....yeah, their kinda fat.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 05-22-09 at 01:27 PM.
    05-21-09 10:44 PM
    Well that was my parents argument. That and they're viscious animals A racoon would be a sweet pet too, but I guess they can develop mental problems later in life, and attack family members.... There's lots of youtube videos of pet coons

Never been much of a cat fan...
    Pfft They aren't vicious. They do have nipping issues when little but if you train them properly you won't have to worry about that. Only one of mine is still a biter but she is still pretty young. We've been working with her to teach her its not allowed and it is slowly getting through to her. My other two are the sweetest little fuzzies. The one will nip only when you do something she doesn't like (or if you are walking around barefoot while she is out... They have a thing for toes). And my boy bit someone the first day we brought him home but hasn't since.

Just like dogs, with proper training they can be taught to do just about anything. Just make sure you do your research before getting one. They can be a real handful sometimes. They're very playful and are also very curious. They'll try to get into anything and everything they can.

05-22-09 12:40 AM
    05-22-09 12:19 PM
    I had a ferret once... it stunk really bad so my mom made me give him to my cousin.
    05-22-09 12:33 PM
    05-22-09 01:01 PM

Not taken with my Blackberry but one of my favorite pictures.

And this one just because I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it. It's not a very good photo but you don't see double stop signs everyday.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 06-08-09 at 12:31 AM.
    06-08-09 12:25 AM
    I need to figure out how to post pics first.

06-08-09 03:30 AM
1,090 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD