I know this is silly, but it is the small things in life that get me excited. I just got a new car and it has a USB hook up. Today, I plugged my IPOD into it and the sound is brilliant. The car has other great nifty features, but this one tops them all. Gotta love technology.
    10-04-09 07:39 PM
    If I had my druthers, I wouldn't hesitate to drop coin on the newest Taurus hitting showrooms now. Sync with inputs, steering controls, and the biggest trunk I've seen in a car since the 1970 Mercury Marquis. The car is as quiet as any luxury car I've driven.

A sweet ride, with power to spare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 07:53 PM
    Fusion Sport for me now that Saturn is gone.
    10-04-09 09:08 PM
    Fusion is a sweet ride, too. Especially with a Duratec under the hood.

10-04-09 09:46 PM
    sorry to hate on the domestics but import is where its at

'97 Civic hatch with a k20A2 swap. Nothing fancy but it gets me where I want to go. Plus I can put tons of junk in the back haha
    10-05-09 03:33 AM
    I totally love the new Mustangs. They have the electronics package, and not only that thing has a Navi, weather forecasts and whole lot of other stuff, i think it even talks to you and you can control it with your voice=)
    I'll keep a stang as a dream, as I don't see a chance of getting one in the nearest future.I had one, but I wasted it on a Chevy 2500HD a month ago..=) I'd kill myself now, but then it was my choice.
    10-05-09 04:39 AM

'97 Civic hatch with a k20A2 swap. Nothing fancy but it gets me where I want to go. Plus I can put tons of junk in the back haha
    SICK! I used to have a 91 ef hatch. Thing was my baby and me and my bro did a b16a2 swap into it... Had to sell almost 6 months ago though...
    10-05-09 07:30 AM

lets rephrase this - German Imports is where it's at....

<< Driving a 1994 VW Jetta - - - A3 Volkswagen Getta - cincinnati, Ohio

thats my car... if you want to see picks of the cars in our Club LMK i'll post em up.
    10-05-09 02:35 PM
    Sorry, I like to drive a car, not wear it. I'm neither small nor a contortionist, and foreign cars just don't fit, especially VW. And I really liked the Toureg, right up til I tried to get in it. Was kinda like trying to put the egg back in the chicken.

10-05-09 02:55 PM
    Sorry, I like to drive a car, not wear it. I'm neither small nor a contortionist, and foreign cars just don't fit, especially VW. And I really liked the Toureg, right up til I tried to get in it. Was kinda like trying to put the egg back in the chicken.

i'm 6'4 275. When you want to you can fit
    10-05-09 03:09 PM
    i'm 6'4 275. When you want to you can fit
    <<< 5'11" 245, agreed when you want a car you'll fit. i've fit my big **** in a Lotus Elise before ( and i have pics for proof)
    10-05-09 03:56 PM

Agreed - I love my Civic. Plus it has a jack for my iPod so I know exactly what the OP is talking about !

BTW - I'm 5'3", nowhere near 245lbs & I fit quite nicely in my Civic .

10-05-09 05:15 PM
    haha mjneid, nice Jetta! My sister drives a stock '09 and its a nice car. Plenty of getup when you want it
    10-05-09 06:10 PM
    Agreed - I love my Civic. Plus it has a jack for my iPod so I know exactly what the OP is talking about !

BTW - I'm 5'3", nowhere near 245lbs & I fit quite nicely in my Civic .

Yeh got the Civic and love it. But I'm 5'1" (a peanut). I would fit into almost anything.
    10-05-09 06:12 PM
    Yeh got the Civic and love it. But I'm 5'1" (a peanut). I would fit into almost anything.
    You are a peanut! I love little people - my mom's 4'11" (& I swear she's shrinking!) & my grandma was 4'10". At a whopping 5'3" I'm known as the giant in my family (doesn't help that I wear 3" heels so that puts me around 5'6") !

I've always driven a Civic & love it!!!!! What model did you buy? I have a 2006 si - I would only trade it for an Accord or Acura!
    Last edited by melh72; 10-05-09 at 08:09 PM.
    10-05-09 07:32 PM
    With my configuration, hip up, I'd be 6'5". But my wife is 5'2", and we have the same inseam. I can bend at the waist and place my palms flat on the floor. I have to tilt my seat back to keep from rubbing my head on the ceiling in my Lumina.

I didn't say I couldn't get in a small car, but I drive long distances. I like room to move. But there are also many cars that don't fit at all. The Civic is most assuredly one of them.

But I don't knock folks that do like 'em.

10-05-09 09:22 PM
    VW FTMFW

I used to daily drive a mk2 until i sold it a couple weeks ago to focus on finishing my audi, which is my baby.
    but i wanna buy a mk3 for a daily soon
    10-06-09 12:45 AM
    At 6'4 myself I am on my second Civic! Put alpine sound system and can run IPod off of the head unit. That's a noice touch. The blue lights at night are my fav. Goes with the stereo, and yes I do have to lay the seat back a bit to get the perfect fit but I thought that's how everyone drive :-D

10-06-09 06:21 AM
    Yeah I love the Ipod running through the system I used to use the FM transmitter and you can't be a physical connection.
    10-06-09 07:43 AM
    VW FTMFW

I used to daily drive a mk2 until i sold it a couple weeks ago to focus on finishing my audi, which is my baby.
    but i wanna buy a mk3 for a daily soon
    I've got my mk3, a mk1 and a 1985 190e.... i had a mk2 and traded it for my 190e....
    10-06-09 08:34 AM
    You are a peanut! I love little people - my mom's 4'11" (& I swear she's shrinking!) & my grandma was 4'10". At a whopping 5'3" I'm known as the giant in my family (doesn't help that I wear 3" heels so that puts me around 5'6") !

I've always driven a Civic & love it!!!!! What model did you buy? I have a 2006 si - I would only trade it for an Accord or Acura!

2010 Honda Civic LX (black). I love the mileage I get (I drive an hour each way to work). Got the sun roof, and fancy dancy wheels (like I care about that). I have always had Honda's till my last car, and it is nice to go back to them.
    10-06-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD