Real simple:

- What console do you have now?
    - Favorite game and/or types of games
    - Are you getting a next-gen console? Which games caught your eye?

For me, currently have an Xbox 360. I like the open world adventure games like Grand Theft Auto but currently playing a lot of Gears of War Judgement. I want to get a next gen console but I still haven't decided yet. One game that's caught my eye with the next gen consoles is Titan Fall but that's not coming out until next year... Big fan of mechs, so, I'm curious how they game will work and how it will play.
    08-09-13 06:31 PM
    I use a PS3 and my laptop.

On my PS3, my favorite game is Gran Turismo 5. Really the only games I play are driving ones. I never really got into shooters unless they involved zombies.

On my PC I play Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft, The Sims 3, and Simcity (as terrible as it is).

I can't wait for Gran Turismo 6 to come out and when there are games I want to get for the PS4, I'll get one. The Xbox One seems wrong even though they're trying to regain the trust of many people after the mistakes they made.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    08-09-13 06:50 PM
    I currently have an Xbox 360. Naturally I'm going for the Xbox One. It looks pretty sweet. Lol.

By far my favorite and most played game is Halo 4. Microsoft did an amazing job with it. I was pleasantly surprised at it. The incredible graphics they were able to squeeze out of the Xbox 360 with Halo 4 was nothing short of amazing.

I am counting the days down for Halo 5! Can not wait for it.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-09-13 11:11 PM
    Real simple:

- What console do you have now?
    - Favorite game and/or types of games
    - Are you getting a next-gen console? Which games caught your eye?

For me, currently have an Xbox 360. I like the open world adventure games like Grand Theft Auto but currently playing a lot of Gears of War Judgement. I want to get a next gen console but I still haven't decided yet. One game that's caught my eye with the next gen consoles is Titan Fall but that's not coming out until next year... Big fan of mechs, so, I'm curious how they game will work and how it will play.
    Ever tried the Halo series?

08-09-13 11:11 PM
    Ever tried the Halo series?

You know what, I never played after Halo 2, instead I got sucked into the universe they created with a bunch of books an comics. I've been meaning to buy 3 & 4, ODST and Halo Wars to catch up, lol.

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    08-09-13 11:29 PM
    PS3 owner with a pre-order in for the PS4. Mostly shooters and driving games. Some open world such as GTA series.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 11:39 PM
    You know what, I never played after Halo 2, instead I got sucked into the universe they created with a bunch of books an comics. I've been meaning to buy 3 & 4, ODST and Halo Wars to catch up, lol.

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    Lol the books are very good as well. Mmm Halo 4 is a pretty BIG change yo the game. Not everyone liked what Microsoft did to the series. I personally loved it. I truly recommend you play them

08-09-13 11:40 PM
    Got a 360, mostly play Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. Really excited for GTA5!!! Not sure if I want to spend the money for the One yet although that new Halo looks interesting. Gamer tag is Lawgics

Also been playing a lot of games on my PC on Steam. Mostly Team Fortress 2, one of the greatest multilayer games of all time, highly recommend it. Also play some L4D2 and stuff like that, love zombie games.
    Steam account is Lawgics

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 12:53 PM
    Got a 360, mostly play Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. Really excited for GTA5!!! Not sure if I want to spend the money for the One yet although that new Halo looks interesting. Gamer tag is Lawgics

Also been playing a lot of games on my PC on Steam. Mostly Team Fortress 2, one of the greatest multilayer games of all time, highly recommend it. Also play some L4D2 and stuff like that, love zombie games.
    Steam account is Lawgics

Posted via CB10
    I'll add you on Xbox Live whenever I get the chance.

HigherThanMars likes this.
    08-10-13 01:13 PM
    Yeah I'll admit I haven't been playing very often because I've been playing tf2 but I'm down to play some h4 or something. Definitely gunna be on there when gta5 comes out. So Pumped!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 02:09 PM
    Xbox 360 owner with FPS and RPG leanings. Mostly play the Halo series. Already pre-ordered Xbox One.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 02:46 PM