Congratulations Barack On A Classy Race!!!!!
    11-04-08 10:24 PM
    43 before him and now the New President of the United States Mr. Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-04-08 10:24 PM
    Yes, I voted for Obama. For all Republicans or McCain supporters. Let's see how he does, ok? Don't condemn something that hasn't happened...
    11-04-08 10:27 PM
    lets just hope our economy can come back to life
    11-04-08 10:28 PM
    There is still a good 2 and a half months for the current president to do something good for this country.....but this was a historic day non the less....and according to myself and millions of other americans the best man WON!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 10:32 PM
    Come back to life by taxing corporations more? I rather doubt that. Force layoffs or more outsourcing or cause more expensive products

I would give Obama a chance if he were conservative and not anti-firearm. Combine him with the likes of Pelosi or similar and we're in trouble.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.

11-04-08 10:32 PM
    Come back to life by taxing corporations more? I rather doubt that. Force layoffs or more outsourcing or cause more expensive products

I would give Obama a chance if he were conservative and not anti-firearm. Combine him with the likes of Pelosi or similar and we're in trouble.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.

you are entitled to your opinions but please keep this thread POSITIVE!!!!!!
    11-04-08 10:34 PM
    There is still a good 2 and a half months for the current president to do something good for this country.....but this was a historic day non the less....and according to myself and millions of other americans the best man WON!

This is definitely a historic night for every American!
    11-04-08 10:38 PM
    What a great country we live in.

11-04-08 10:40 PM
    America! F11CK YEAH!

11-04-08 10:44 PM

11-04-08 10:44 PM
    Chrisy you rock

11-05-08 12:04 AM
    I didn't support the man but I accept that he's going to be the next president. I'll give him the respect of the office that President Bush didn't get from those that opposed him for the last 7 years.

I truly hope he's effective in a positive way that benefits us all.
    11-05-08 12:23 AM
    The Man hasn't even taken office yet to change or make any new policies and he is already getting slammed?

Its a known fact already his vocab is much better then Bush, he is more in touch with blue collar americans.

Just give him the chance, he won't disappoint, I mean every president had there ups and downs.....just give it time

11-05-08 01:31 AM
    bought my plane ticket to Canada earlier
    11-05-08 01:32 AM
    Now greg, please be sure to leave your passport and don't come back now

11-05-08 01:40 AM
    Now greg, please be sure to leave your passport and don't come back now

i wont for atleast 4 years BUDDY
    11-05-08 01:41 AM
    Hopefully this 'change' he speaks of actually happens. But I still have my doubts.

11-05-08 01:47 AM
    Know what? I don't like his agendas, but I will still respect the man as the President of the greatest nation on Earth (no offense anybody from other places).

That is way more than the anti-President Bush folks have done.

11-05-08 02:13 AM
    This man you call president bush?

Has he been forth coming with you on matters of war?

Made ALL the right decisions?

I didn't think so, but guess what? The guy we just elected hasn't been in office ONE DAY to make any changes and already you guys want him to crash and burn

Love the anti-obama factor.

11-05-08 02:19 AM
    First off, nobody ever makes ALL the right decisions. Not to mention on the war stuff do you have the level of security clearance needed to say difinitively it was a mistake? I doubt it. Me either. What I can say is that if the intel was wrong, lots of different countries were wrong too. Regardless of your opinion on the war, however, I suggest the second point:

Secondly, if you're an American, you should call him President Bush too, not Mr Bush, not shrub or whatever clever nicknames you might want to come up with. Whether you like the policies of President Bush or not, respect the position he holds. That being the President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America's military.

No matter how much you dislike him personally or whatever at least show some respect while disagreeing. I didn't like President Clinton's politics what so ever, however, I respected him also because he was President.

So many people these days are apparently incapable of disliking someone but still showing them respect. Sad how many people have no class these days.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 11-05-08 at 02:47 AM.
    11-05-08 02:33 AM
    bottom line no one person can make everybody happy, I am happy and voted for Obama but there are alot of people out here in America that is looking for him to crash and burn already regardless of the changes he wants to make give him a chance he might surprise you!
    11-05-08 02:40 AM
    America finally has its first black president! Good times gentlemen, GOOD times!!
    11-05-08 03:13 AM
    For the record also, anyone who makes it out to be a race between a white guy and a black guy is racist. The color of a persons skin shouldn't have ever been made into an issue as its irrelevant versus the persons idealogies which are relevant.

The only thing that should have mattered what so ever was a liberal/democrat vs a conservative/republican. Anything beyond it is racist.

Just like when I refer to my friends, I don't think of them as my black, white, mexican, or asian friends, I simply think of them as my friends.

Until this country can stop looking at the world racially things will never be right. That goes the same for blacks, latinos, asians, as well as whites, etc. It seems like the media likes to portray whites as the only people who can be racist, which is obviously very wrong.

The media's portrayal of the Presidential race as being black vs white was racist. Nobody is offended by that blatant racism, which I find offensive. We're all equal, so let's keep our ethnicity out of it and focus on our actions and ideals. Making a big deal out of peoples' ethnicity is one way racism continues to flourish. I find it demeaning to refer to President Elect Obama as the first black President. I'd be offended if I were him for making it look like ethnicity was what won the election for him instead of his merits and political leanings.

Anyhow congratulations to President Elect Obama. Not my choice but deserving respect.

Also, shame on the media for perpetruating racism.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 11-05-08 at 03:50 AM.
    11-05-08 03:29 AM
    Just like history.. racism is deep rooted and probably be here until the planet blows up. I myself have nothing against anyone.

But I'm certainly pleased to see someone younger than the fossils that have been in office prior other than Clinton as he was fairly younger than some of those nursing home bound fossils.
    11-05-08 05:06 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD