Welcome to CrackBerry.com, dragoness.
    05-04-07 12:56 PM
    I think that I probably have about a million BB addiction stories I could tell here� BUT, last night might be one of the better ones�. That truly show�s who my one true love is! Anyways, I pick up this really good-lookin; I mean smoking hot girl at a Bar last night! Now� I use the usual tricks etc. (casually mention where I work � RIM, then they ask �whats that� Then I explain its BlackBerry�. Break out the BB to give the visual, and Bam� Lemme grab your digits while its out)

Anyways� I end up bringin this girl back to my pad! Let me remind you���. Smokin hot!! We go up to my room, and she gets into my bed! I go �freshin� up a bit in the Bathroom and come back. Go to lap-top put on a lil music� And then, I go to check my bb. BUT�. Where�s my bb?! I can�t find it anywhere! I start to freak out (a bit�) This girl is telling me to just forget about it?! � I don�t think so! I look around some more(about 30 mins) it had fallen out of my pocket and on to my driveway!!! Grrrrr�. It was all good though, nothing wrong with it! I give it a hug and a Kiss and we make up! I head back to my room for miss hottie � Remember her? Well� She�s passed out snoring!!!! Lol So� What do I do?! Go sleep on the couch with my baby pearl clutched in my arms!! The way it should always be! My pearl doesn�t talk back, she doesn�t tell me to �chill� and she lets me be me! Now that is true love! Oh ya � Miss Hottie?! Well, apparently she couldn�t handle playing second fiddle to my sweet baby pearl!
    05-04-07 04:53 PM
    Hey fellow crack addicts,

I have been an addict for a little over a year now. I got my first blackberry last year with Nextel. I was going to get one of the older models and then I saw the 7100i. I thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw. I got the phone and never activated the data service. I happened to call Nextel because I had a problem with my bill and they mentioned I didnt sign up for the data service. I told them I didnt want it and the woman said "well what did u get a blackberry for?" I thought that was a stupid question. So I said "cuz I liked the way the phone looks!" She ended up talking me into activating the data plan and that people, was the greatest day of my life! When I realized that I could send and receive email anywhere!! You should see me at my desk at work emailing so my boss wont see me!!

I just recently switched to Verizon and got a 8703e because I needed a QWERTY keyboard and besides Nextel got on my nerves.

I just wanted to share my little story with the rest of the addicts.

Keep CRACKIN!
    05-09-07 09:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com FatDave1974!
    05-10-07 06:27 AM
    Welcome to the Wonderful World of Crackberry, FatDave1974!

And to the 87xx world!!
    05-10-07 08:32 PM
    Just recently got my BB about 2 weeks ago. Wasn't going to get one but when i walked in an saw it i was like i have to have it.. BB Pearl 8100. God i swear was the best thing i ever did. I find myself surfing the internet and emailing on it more then using my laptop or desktop. So i would have to say I'm an addict in training!! LOL !!!
    05-11-07 01:14 AM
    Yap - you're there Dragon The fun continues!!

Just recently got my BB about 2 weeks ago. Wasn't going to get one but when i walked in an saw it i was like i have to have it.. BB Pearl 8100. God i swear was the best thing i ever did. I find myself surfing the internet and emailing on it more then using my laptop or desktop. So i would have to say I'm an addict in training!! LOL !!!
    05-12-07 10:43 AM
    Hi,

I feel I should introduce myself, I am the widow of one of your members!

Although I too have a bb, (thanks to him ) I have never heard anyone beep as much as he does. We know he is home as all you can hear is the constant ding of chi gong.

You know who you are, and you know you will need to have counselling soon, when I hide it!!

FG
    05-14-07 03:57 AM
    Hi,

I feel I should introduce myself, I am the widow of one of your members!

Although I too have a bb, (thanks to him ) I have never heard anyone beep as much as he does. We know he is home as all you can hear is the constant ding of chi gong.

You know who you are, and you know you will need to have counselling soon, when I hide it!!

FG
    Goodness, i guess that member should be careful

05-14-07 08:15 AM
    Yup, certainly looks like it!
    05-14-07 09:56 AM
    Now, now...murder seems a bit drastic!!

OK -tmag - is this your wife?
    Cynycl likes this.
    05-14-07 10:09 AM
    Hi, My name is Kevin & I am addicted to Blackberry. It all started innocently enough in 2004, I got my first PDA with e-mail (Dell Axium) - Then I saw a Blackberry that did not look like a calculator (7100) - I bought it learned how to use the QWERTY keyboard - Then I upgraded to OS and was able to use messenger - Now I have a Pearl, phantom hip vibrations, the sinking feeling when the signal drops in an elevator, member of this web forum, all the signs of addiction.
    I have no intention of seeking rehab.
    05-15-07 07:07 AM
    Now, now...murder seems a bit drastic!!

OK -tmag - is this your wife?
    Sure is! My wonderful other half!
    05-15-07 04:07 PM
    Sounds great, Kevin! No rehab here either

Hi, My name is Kevin & I am addicted to Blackberry. It all started innocently enough in 2004, I got my first PDA with e-mail (Dell Axium) - Then I saw a Blackberry that did not look like a calculator (7100) - I bought it learned how to use the QWERTY keyboard - Then I upgraded to OS and was able to use messenger - Now I have a Pearl, phantom hip vibrations, the sinking feeling when the signal drops in an elevator, member of this web forum, all the signs of addiction.
    I have no intention of seeking rehab.
    05-15-07 09:27 PM
    Had a feeling, tmag - David will be along soon enough to SAVE YOU!!!

Sure is! My wonderful other half!
    05-15-07 09:27 PM
    Had a feeling, tmag - David will be along soon enough to SAVE YOU!!!
    Why would i need saving from my beautiful wife?!

And not sure what David would be doing?

I dont need protecting from her, she is my protector!
    05-16-07 03:52 AM
    Dont need to say anything really do I!
    05-16-07 04:07 AM
    Just to be clear...I was kidding around, tmag. She was joking that she was going to be your widow,which implied she would kill you. I was joking that while the BB is woth an addiction, it's not worth murder and that you shouldn't worry that David will be visiting London soon enough if you needed any help. It was for fun!!

Why would i need saving from my beautiful wife?!

And not sure what David would be doing?

I dont need protecting from her, she is my protector!
    05-16-07 08:44 AM
    Not at all-glad you understood

I hope you are enjoying your new Curve!

Dont need to say anything really do I!
    05-16-07 08:46 AM
    I'll make sure everyone is behaving themselves when I head over there

But I think we all know who wears the pants in the family
    05-16-07 09:12 AM
    Thanks, Kasper

I'll make sure everyone is behaving themselves when I head over there

But I think we all know who wears the pants in the family
    05-16-07 09:23 AM
    No no, Tmag wears the pants......

I just chose them for him!!!!
    05-16-07 10:47 AM
    And I also think Tmag knew you were joking, dont worry!!
    05-16-07 10:49 AM
    Mara - ido know the difference between jokes and i took it that way, and i guess this written format can be taken the wrong way.

But atleast we all know wehere we stand

And Kasper - its a long way to come to the UK and be Curve-less

p.s. I happen to like the way my wife wears my trousers!
    05-16-07 11:00 AM
    Hi, My name is Jay McCoy and I am losing sleep thinking about when TMobile is getting the curve. Sometimes I stare at my phone waiting for the signal light to turn red! lol... I loved every blackberry I have had (7230, 7100t, 7105, 8100)
    05-16-07 11:39 AM
1,887 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD