Y'all wanna know how addicted i am to my blackberry? Yesterday at Carl's Jr. I ordered a Blackberry with cheese!!! WTH? I didnt even realize it until the girl who took my order was giving me this blank stare of confusion. Do you think i need a BB break?
    10-10-08 11:44 AM
    My name is Barbara and I LOVE my new Blackberry Pearl. I guess that makes me a crackberry addict--there! I said it. LOL.
    10-11-08 08:19 PM
    I can't put mine down. Help.
    This is going to be as bad as me with cars...
    10-11-08 09:09 PM
    Sure plays a mean Trackball
    10-12-08 08:30 AM
    Hi... Im kyler, and im a Crackberry-Aholic. I see my notifier in my sleep.... oh its bad!!! I even forced my boyfriend to get a BB or I would terminate our relationship!
    10-12-08 03:52 PM
    I bought my wife a Pearl because I'm so addicted to my Curve, it was pink and perfect for her.....it just sat there....instead of bb messaging, I'm stuck sms-ing all the time because she refuses to use it...says she doesn't want to turn out like me.
    10-12-08 04:04 PM
    Are we also including being on Crackberry.com more than once a day as part of the definition of the "addiction"?
    10-12-08 07:59 PM
    Are we also including being on Crackberry.com more than once a day as part of the definition of the "addiction"?
    Of course. It exists because of our addictions with the phones, it only feeds us!
    10-13-08 11:00 AM
    Hi, I am Carole. I've been a BB user since 2003. All my friends and most of my family are users as well.
    10-13-08 03:17 PM
    Midnight. My first ever cellphone, was the BlackBerry Pearl, and ever since then I had been addicted to the feature loaded, versatility, and functionality that is a BlackBerry. Even though I have been using a Razr for some time now, I dream every night of having my hands on a BlackBerry Bold from ATT (If I could just squeeze 800 smackers out my arse I'd do it, but alas I cannot. Being Self Employed does have its limits)

(Or better yet when money comes back to me, just buy unlocked versions of the Pearl, Curve, Javelin, Storm... just cuz.)
    10-13-08 03:53 PM
    I came to confess my addiction.... then I saw the guy with the BB Tattoo...

Might wander back to mediocre groupie status instead of thinking I'm an addict..
    10-13-08 04:11 PM
    I cant kick the habbit its worse than being an alchoholic and a smoker is there a pill to kill this addiction I need it.
    10-13-08 04:22 PM
    alright.... i thought I was an addict, but that guy with the tattoo, I think I just really really like mine.
    10-13-08 04:42 PM
    Please do not let your addiction fool you, you only think you really really like yours. That is what addiction is. Just because some guy gets a tattoo, I really love me some BB, does not mean you do not have an addiction. First step is admitting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 05:23 PM
    My name is James, I am 30 and think I may be developing a problem.
    Is a blister on my trackball thumb after two days a sign of a problem?
    Or just poor skin care!!
    10-13-08 05:59 PM
    Hello My name is Ty and i love Crack..........uhhh Berry. I have went Black and never going back.
    10-13-08 08:20 PM
    I am waiting to go Black! I don't even have a BB yet but everyday I am here on this site reading forums, sifting through software and, of course, checking the latest Bold release date rumors. I'd say I'm addicted cuz my wife says so!
    10-15-08 07:48 AM
    I know I'm addicted to my BB Pearl 8130 *red* when I try to get my nonexistent rollerball to scroll through shows on my DVR remote! Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a blackberryaholic...no intentions of going to rehab, either!

10-16-08 07:51 PM
    When you move your room around just to have your blackberry in bed with you so its close to an outlet so you can charge it over night, plus I should be sleeping now as it is yet I'm posting this. Yep I got it bad yet I love it.

10-16-08 08:05 PM
    Ha! Looks like we're in good company!!! I'm 33yrs old and have yet another addiction to add to my portfolio... Woot! Umm, if I leave the room w/o my berry, I feel lost and alone. ;-)~

10-16-08 08:25 PM
    Rock on with the tat that's the ultimate!! I always have to be doing something berry related.
    10-16-08 08:33 PM
    My name is Crystall
    I am 20
    And I am addicted
    Since August '08
    10-16-08 11:58 PM
    I know I'm addicted to my BB Pearl 8130 *red* when I try to get my nonexistent rollerball to scroll through shows on my DVR remote! Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a blackberryaholic...no intentions of going to rehab, either!

Hi Lisa, welcome to CrackBerry!
    10-17-08 10:51 AM
    Ha! Looks like we're in good company!!! I'm 33yrs old and have yet another addiction to add to my portfolio... Woot! Umm, if I leave the room w/o my berry, I feel lost and alone. ;-)~

Welcome to CrackBerry! 33 is a little young for multiple addictions! haha. I am usually in a dead sprint back to it if I accidentally leave my BB somewhere I am not.

Rock on with the tat that's the ultimate!! I always have to be doing something berry related.
    Thanks. Now, I will ALWAYS have something BlackBerry related on me! Might as well, it is the last phone/brand I will ever use!
    10-17-08 10:55 AM
    Hey my name is Steve and i'm 23:

Blackberry user since September 08' and i'm totally addicted, i have just about every free program available, custom tones for every alert and call, and i think my wife is starting to get jealous of it, hehe
    10-17-08 01:37 PM
1,887 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD