hi, my wifey saya i REALLY have a problem...shes right i dont have enough time for my BLACKBERRY i mean family...do we need counciling?
    09-18-08 05:08 PM
    Hi, I'm tnkat and here's my story:
    I tried to fight the temptation and peer pressure when a friend got the first BB I had ever seen, about 4 years ago. She kept saying "I can't believe YOU don't have one, you'll love it...blah, blah, blah) I resisted saying "I don't need no stinking BB, I love my Palm Zire & Razr. I don't want to get my email all the friggin time". Oh I had plenty of excuses.

But now look at me.......... addicted and in love with my "crackberry curve". I have only been owned by my BB for 2 weeks. I had yet another epiphany today and used the gps/map thing to find a new customer.

I have had a stressful time due to a broken thumbnail on my left hand. I now NEED that fingernail to type because of my fat fingers. I have glued and reglued the nail in hopes of salvaging it.

I'm sick and need an intervention.
    09-18-08 06:12 PM
    ive had my blackberry for a week and i already hate my friends that convinced me to buy it.... it does everything and sucks people into it its evil i tell you.... but i dont know what id do without it though... keeping me entertained while im bored as **** at work and keeping in contact with everyone. curse you RIM for injecting heroin into your phone that seeps into people via osmosis.
    09-18-08 07:37 PM
    hi there, new convert to the berry here.

had my brilliant bold now for just over a week and can't keep my hands off it. i keep messing around with it.
    trying to do my part to spread the word; brought it into the office after i got it; my boss saw it; next day he shows up with a spanking new bold of his own too!
    Last edited by tthf; 09-20-08 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling and stuff
    09-20-08 09:21 AM
    No BB yet, but i've had my eye on them for some time. I need a flip phone so as soon as t-mobile releases the 8220 I'll be a part of the club!
    09-20-08 08:53 PM
    blackberry addict from toronto, canada. had my berry for just over 3 months and im terribly addicted to it, uses it in the washroom, sleeps in the same bed with me. too bad you can't shower with it...unless *light bulb goes on* a ziploc bag! nahhh trackball wont work as its meant to. beautiful device all around
    Last edited by jemelanthony; 09-20-08 at 09:54 PM.
    09-20-08 09:52 PM
    had my berry for over a month now, it's like drugs man!!! it's cocaine in shape of a phone.....poison....ok i'll admit, i'm addicted to blackberry...
    09-23-08 02:41 AM
    I've had mine for 2 months and I already want a curve or one of the new ones coming out! Im begging my bf for one for christmas and now I can tell him how to fix his bb problems thanks to this site!
    09-23-08 02:49 AM
    My name is John, and I'm a CrackBerry newbie hoping to find enlightenment or at least understand what the heck is going on at least 50% of the time.
    09-26-08 09:03 AM
    Hello! I'm only into this thing for 48 hours and I'm totally addicted. It's a sickness. Good clean fun though.

Best phone I've ever had, can't believe I did without it!
    09-30-08 06:41 AM
    Hi..I'm Linda. I'm 44 years old. I have two 8820's...One for work and one for play!!!

Proud to be an addict!!
    09-30-08 01:12 PM
    Hey im Will and im addicted to my BB Curve. I find myself using it for anything and everything i can. if im not on my BB im on crackberry learning about it. Or Im on my BB on Crackberry haha. I might need help.....
    09-30-08 04:09 PM
    I use my bb for everything....don't even use my laptop anymore. Not sure how I ever got by wo one.
    09-30-08 10:12 PM
    Hi my name is Joshua. And I am a crackberry addict, but one problem. I dont want to be cured. No intervention for me!!!!
    09-30-08 10:44 PM
    My name is Alexis, I'm 16 years old, and def. addicted! Like a previous addict, if I'm not on my BB (or should I say, CB? hehe) I'm on CrackBerry.com learning about it!
    10-02-08 12:55 AM
    Hi my name is BerryThumbs and I'm a CrackBerry addict. I started using two days ago and I haven't stopped since.

How bad has it gotten you ask? I'll tell you. I'm not happy just using by myself. I'm ashamed to say that I'm contemplating taking my wife's Moto Q9 while she sleeps and returning it for a pink CrackBerry.Then she will understand why I can't put this thing down.

Thank you for your support.
    BerryThumbs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BerryThumbs; 10-02-08 at 03:10 PM.
    10-02-08 03:07 PM
    Hi, I have had my Blackberry for 5 days and I am totally hooked! love it to bits! I think I am surgically attached to it.
    10-06-08 12:46 AM
    so far ive walked into a door, a column, and ive tripped and fell down a hillside....my case was in 2 pieces -one of which still had my baby and thank goodness the privacy filter is thick cuz it was like dented and angled upward! peeled that off....put the case back together and the screen wouldnt light up....after crapping myself i did a batt pull and it was all OK! havent felt fear like that in awhile! and i bought another filter asap!

10-06-08 03:31 AM
    I'm 19 and completely addicted! I've had my 8830 since April after 3 nightmarish weeks with a Samsung i760....no hate to Samsung, but the device was awful. I love my Berry more now than the first day I got it and I can't wait for the STORM!
    10-08-08 04:47 PM
    I'm 24 hours into owning my 8330. I think about 10 of those hours have been spent either on the BB or searching online for apps, tips, tricks and customizations. I'm even checking email on the device while I'm sitting in front of a computer. The addiction has officially begun.
    10-08-08 08:50 PM
    Hi, I'm Cam and I am an addict.....
    10-08-08 08:53 PM
    Had my 8330 since may and never turning back! Love the BB so much, had to get it tatooed on me. (See avatar) BlackBerry for life.

10-08-08 09:39 PM
    Had my 8330 since may and never turning back! Love the BB so much, had to get it tatooed on me. (See avatar) BlackBerry for life.

Im not nearly as hardcore as this dude. But, I am so addicted, I continued using my BB behind my sister's back while hugging her at a family event even after she asked me to "put that phone down long enough to hug someone". Thats just sad, I know.
    10-08-08 10:29 PM
    You ice step your game up the razr is for little kids get your hands on one of these hot new BB's.******* Hi my name is jpro757. And ima addict I like this thing my legs go numb I sit for so long and tap on the keys I have a 8330 curv on freaking ntelos yea I knw I just waiting for the bold or the storm whoever can drop it first. I have no funny stories about my addiction so let me tell you what apps I run Gmail push, goog maps, mini opera I also use the goog search for downloading bb apps off the net I use viggo I like it more I use it all the news you want right ther no searching for news they serve it to you and also I use windws msgr for my peeps at wrk u cnt rech there phone. Yea I think that's it a addict can u tell I just typed all this sh** in the middle of the night blowing that Cali

10-08-08 11:35 PM
    Hello My Name Is Heather,
    And I am a CrackBerry Addict...My kids miss me.
    10-10-08 11:39 AM
1,887 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD