My name is Sarah, and I am an addict! I got my BB Torch a couple of months ago and love it...love it more than chocolate. I sometimes find myself gazing at it with affection, thankfully, no one else has noticed this.
    This is my first BB, I feel proud *wipesawayatear*
    08-22-11 01:12 PM
    Carla, addicted to my Blackberry Bold 9700 which is basically a Crackberry (LCD cracked and can only see half of the screen and the price to pay to get it fixed is just like buying a new one and I'm broke). Also addicted to COD: Black ops and I'm planning on selling it.
    08-24-11 10:48 PM
    Carla, addicted to my Blackberry Bold 9700 which is basically a Crackberry (LCD cracked and can only see half of the screen and the price to pay to get it fixed is just like buying a new one and I'm broke). Also addicted to COD: Black ops and I'm planning on selling it.
    Save up the money, then shop around to different repair shops, then go for the lowest price. Should be between $60 and $90. Anything over that is likely a ripoff. I learned the hard way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 10:50 PM
    I realized I had a problem when I purchased "Crackberry: Tales of Use and Abuse" a couple of weeks ago on the Kindle app on my Torch. Then, I was reading and I thought, "Hey, I do that!" everytime I read something about a Crackberry user and abuser. Sigh.

I constantly have it in my hands when I'm in the passenger seat. If I'm not holding it, it's in my pocket. I always make sure to put it down where it won't get wet or damaged.

I knew I had a real problem this past weekend when I went out with my best friend, and as soon as her red LED went off (I must remind her to download BeBuzz), I grabbed her phone or told her "You have a message. Check it before I do it for you." Fortunately, she doesn't mind!!!

If I'm out with friends or husband, I'll have my phone in my purse on the ground. Then I'll make the mistake of looking down and see the turquoise light I have set for text message notification. Then I'm all twitchy until I can get a moment to check my texts. If I see the pretty purple-to-red FB chat notification, I must check it right then, because if someone is trying to chat with me on FB, it must be urgent, right?

OMG I need help. But first I need to charge my Blackberry. Nothing makes me more sad then seeing the yellow battery icon, except seeing the red battery icon.
    08-25-11 07:28 AM
    I'm Rellz and I am a relapsing crackberry addict. I'm playing and typing randomness with my unactivated Bold 9000 as i type this. When I start doing that it's only a matter of time before I switch and activate it. I will be using that until ATT comes out with the All touch Torch. I can't wait to start typing away on bbm, sms and emails. Having the phantom red light you think you saw for a new message but check it and but nothing there. I can feel it through my veins lol
    08-26-11 10:41 PM
    My name is verity I've had my blackberry about a month and I'm proud to be an bb addit!!

08-29-11 05:42 AM
    Hi my name is Justine.
    I went away from my Blackberry for three months, but couldn't do it any longer so I bought a curve out and use it on my contract. But then the 9800 came and I had to say goodbye to the curve and hello to my torch and I am addicted.

08-29-11 06:29 AM
    @_@ certified BB addict here
    broke my first pearl and that made me sad
    but now i'm back with my curve
    09-10-11 06:45 AM
    I wanted to quit BIS and get the iPhone5. But as I've got the iP4 and a now replacement Bold 9780 I discovered the beauty of BB for me and whenever I'm on the train I chat via txt, email or BBM.

Before I know it it's been 40 minutes and my thumbs are glowing. Also when at work and the red light goes off I can't wait and check it. I know I'm not as bad as others but you've to be connected at all times!
    09-23-11 11:51 AM
    21d27c51, 25ff39da- no to pervs
    10-06-11 01:03 PM
    Hey all,

I last posted in May of this year, but I feel it's time for an update. I said this the last time I posted: The thing I find my self doing the most is that I am constantly checking that blinking light to see if I got a BBM or any kind of a message (I keep the sound off at work).

Well......at the 8 month mark, it still holds true. BlackBerry had become an integral part of my life now, from SMS to BBM to Email and I find that I'd be lost without my device in some ways.
    10-06-11 03:43 PM
    21d27c51, 25ff39da- no to pervs
    Hey! That isn't a confession!! Lol

10-06-11 05:37 PM
    Hey! That isn't a confession!! Lol

Sure it is !! He/she is confessing that they don't have one, but TWO bb's to bbm with, meaning double the amount of contacts LOL

10-06-11 06:00 PM
    As you can see in my BB History.....I'm an addict :-)
    10-08-11 11:31 PM
    Update. is it normal that I see red blinking lights on my iPhone, iPad, Lenovo laptop and coffee machine?

I'm serious. If I don't use my BB I see red blinking lights everywhere! Is that mentioned in the book as well? Can someone help me please?
    10-10-11 07:15 AM
    Hi..my name is Senor Wright, and I'm a cRAckberry addict!!..Lol..Feels so much better now...anyways I'm looking forward to hearing and sharing ideas, and having fun!..Blackberry Rules!!!

10-18-11 01:52 PM
    my gf broke up with me over my bb smh
    10-19-11 03:38 AM
    loving my new Torch,
    after reading so much about them- the good and the bad- what phone doesn't have bad with good- and I so happy to get my hands on it finally and now I can't put it down
    10-28-11 10:24 PM
    i love my bb sore thumbs from texting and all =) always come back
    11-01-11 04:29 PM
    2nd confession

Hey my name is Marcus and im an addict!

First with my Curve that ive had for 15 months, but now my Playbook has fiinally starting to ween me away from it her. After having im PB since launch im still trying to come up with a great name for her. I call my Curve Cane and both of then are rocking white soft cases.

Any help coming up with an awesome name that would sync up with my Curve would be greatly appreciated!

11-28-11 09:07 AM
    I am as addicted to Crackberry as I am to cofee... and I need coffee...

Torch + PB +CB via Bridge = King of the World
    12-01-11 09:38 AM
    Girlfriend: What are you doing?
    Me: Nothing
    Her: Are you on Crackberry again?
    Me: No
    Her: Yes you are
    Her: I know you are because you are always looking at your BB and then computer
    Me: Nope
    Her: You were just on there
    Her: I don't which I hate more... your Blackberry or Crackberry
    Me: You hate them equally
    12-01-11 10:48 AM
    I must say I am a crackberry addict...must peek daily to see whats new
    12-01-11 09:16 PM
    I'm not addicted.. I can quit anytime. I chose not to though
    12-01-11 09:22 PM
    Can't believe how much time I spend on this site. Was gone for a year after going to the dark side but I have once again been bit by the addiction.
    12-04-11 05:41 PM
1,887 ... 7273747576
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD