Hey all Tony from WV!
    Bought a Curve 8310 back in November 2007 and still learning everyday! Looking forward to getting my mindless questions answered!
    06-28-08 04:13 PM
    My Curve is equal to the HAL 9000. Manages almost every part of my life. Business and Personal mind you. I spend a great portion of my day promoting BB devices to my customers. "Put down that Treo...Flush that HTC Touch!!!!...Come drink the Koolaide....Blackberry Flavor"!!!!!!
    06-28-08 04:17 PM
    Yay.....

haha, i was telling all my friends that if they still want to be my friend, it will be a requirement to have a BB!...starting in 2009!...ha...we'll see how this turns out.

BTW. I am Tanner, another BB addict!
    06-29-08 05:12 PM
    I wanted to add that i was a sony ericsson addict for 5 years and never thought i could get into any other brand, but i received my 8100 as a temp phone and man i couldn't have received a better one. I LOVE IT. I continue to find new things to fall in love with thanks to this website...but i don't know, if i could get my hands on the new sony ericsson Xperia, this might change.... ..lol
    06-29-08 05:21 PM
    I have been addicted for a few months now with my first BB, the 8130. I'm loving it and trying to find everything I can do with it.
    07-01-08 01:46 PM
    hello, my name is Dan, and I am a BB addict. I am going on 10 days now, and I believe I am never looking back. I have been converted from windows mobile, and I have seen the light.
    07-01-08 04:13 PM
    Does anybody (like me) take it with them in the bathroom.....?

Lol. Can't take the chance of missing somthin. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm Joel, 17, from Kent, OH, USA. Rockin' the Curve 8320 on T-Mo without a data plan. I've only had it a week and I'm already addicted.
    07-03-08 10:16 AM
    I have an addiction and it sure as heck aint my BB lol.

Altho it runs a close second.

Kaz where are u baby?

07-03-08 10:31 AM
    I moved up to a CB from a Razor in February.
    I am definitely addicted to my CB. I have it with me at ALL times.
    I rarely check my personal email address from my 'puter anymore, as I can get it, plus all my other email on my CB!
    I will never own anything but a Berry!
    07-03-08 01:18 PM
    I just started with my addiction 2 days ago.. i actually am on my BB 99% when im not home and 70% when I am home..I JUST CANT HELP IT! i look at it.. i play brikbreaker, i go on AIM MSN, i look at my Bank of america account.. i look at emails.. and ITS SO MUCH MORE FUN TO DO EMAIL AND IM IN BB THAN IN A PC!! I LOVE MY BB AND IM GETTING ADDICTED AND KNOW WAT?

I LOVE IT!@
    07-06-08 04:03 AM
    I'm a new BB addict. I got my first one a couple of months ago and I love it. I always have it with me. Even at work. I work in the childcare field, in an infant room. So I have totally perfected the art of feeding an infant and using my BB at the same time..

I usually will not let my two daughters touch it unless it's an emergency. Such as my daughter's phone being dead and she has to use mine. I stand over her while she uses it so she does not break it etc. Yea i know that's pretty bad.
    07-06-08 10:47 AM
    Hi I am Jeff and can't live without my blackberry. I wish Verizon didn't cripple gps though.

07-08-08 01:56 PM
    Addicted, what, not me! I can easily put it down and walk away. Hey! What is that buzzing? There's some kind of annoying backgroud noise spoiling my concentration! Oh wait, it is getting clearer, [wife's face comes into focus], it's my wife, "what is it honey? No, I wasn't tuning you out, I just turned it on! It has not been six hours!"
    Sheesh, women! Anyway, where was I....

07-08-08 02:10 PM
    I confess I'm addicted just got my curve about 2 weeks ago how did I live without one? All I can say is never again!!! Crackberry is awesome!!!

07-09-08 01:38 PM
    I just can't help myself, I'm addicted too!
    07-09-08 02:45 PM
    bb addict since end of 2007 *grin* hope to provide the community with some rad free software too! aDDicTioN!
    07-10-08 08:46 AM
    What would we do if we didn't have these things to text and email like we do? Oh, that's right, we'd use the PHONE! Been 8 months since I crossed over and man, I believe I'm getting tunnelberry vision? I can't see more than a foot from my face and no more than 2 inches in either direction. That's without the BB in my hand.
    07-10-08 05:41 PM
    K - here goes. Mines a little more serious per-say... But I highly enjoy reading this forum! I, too, take my BB to the potty, to get the mail, in the bathroom while I shower, on and on. My boyfriend has the 8830 - but I am always on my phone. I charge it next to my bed and lay there in the dark reading the NY Post, clicking away. We have gotten in some serious arguments all because of my smart, talented, multi-functional and always-right BlackBerry. Sweet Lord.

OK - my story:

So with all these 4.5 OS 'betas'out there, I HAVE TO HAVE THE NEW THING. This started probably one week ago - I loaded 4.6 DTM,then loaded .46. I was on the PC me and my boyfriend share (live together) forever that evening. Then, I get a hold of .52 yesterday! I get home at a reasonable hour, and get crackin on it. My man comes home from a work dinner and says 'can I get on there - I have to email proposals,etc.'. 'Sure - in a second' I say. I am configuring my Curve before the d/l at this point. So I am making silly conversation like 'Really? Johnny said that? SOOOO not likme him! What else did he say???!!!?!?!' Ahhhhh - finally completed downloading!!! Now its time for me to run AppLoader and put my 3rd pty apps on here then I'm DONE. Yessss.

So I pick and choose apps to qdd/remove - man says 'I really need to get on there,Laur!'. 'OK FINE' I sqay knowing there are only precious seconds remaining. He gets on, and he's typing and
    PowerPoint-ing away --- I say 'hey can I quicky just disconnect my device (going thru WDrawl at thispoint anyway) - 'I'll be one more min' he says. I'm like 'it will take under 2 seconds for me to remove!!!!' We go back and forth, and then the UNTHINKABLE.

He PULLS MY BB FROM THE USB PORT WITHOUT SAFELY REMOVING.

'You want it, here you go - I'm trying to do work here!' He says. I DIG my fingernails into his head and say 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?' I went PSYCHO, guys. I laid my hands on my humungous Guido boyfriend. I couldn't believe it.

In closing: I love my BB WAY more than my man - I am moving out!!!!! He's just jealous,anyway.

Sorry so long - but not only am I on the couch (yes,its quite comfy,thanks for asking) but I am getting Cracked Out as well!!!!!!!!

Problems. Addicted.
    Last edited by Laurlaur576; 07-11-08 at 12:07 AM. Reason: addition:
    07-10-08 11:54 PM
    K - here goes. Mines a little more serious per-say... But I highly enjoy reading this forum! I, too, take my BB to the potty, to get the mail, in the bathroom while I shower, on and on. My boyfriend has the 8830 - but I am always on my phone. I charge it next to my bed and lay there in the dark reading the NY Post, clicking away. We have gotten in some serious arguments all because of my smart, talented, multi-functional and always-right BlackBerry. Sweet Lord.

OK - my story:

So with all these 4.5 OS 'betas'out there, I HAVE TO HAVE THE NEW THING. This started probably one week ago - I loaded 4.6 DTM,then loaded .46. I was on the PC me and my boyfriend share (live together) forever that evening. Then, I get a hold of .52 yesterday! I get home at a reasonable hour, and get crackin on it. My man comes home from a work dinner and says 'can I get on there - I have to email proposals,etc.'. 'Sure - in a second' I say. I am configuring my Curve before the d/l at this point. So I am making silly conversation like 'Really? Johnny said that? SOOOO not likme him! What else did he say???!!!?!?!' Ahhhhh - finally completed downloading!!! Now its time for me to run AppLoader and put my 3rd pty apps on here then I'm DONE. Yessss.

So I pick and choose apps to qdd/remove - man says 'I really need to get on there,Laur!'. 'OK FINE' I sqay knowing there are only precious seconds remaining. He gets on, and he's typing and
    PowerPoint-ing away --- I say 'hey can I quicky just disconnect my device (going thru WDrawl at thispoint anyway) - 'I'll be one more min' he says. I'm like 'it will take under 2 seconds for me to remove!!!!' We go back and forth, and then the UNTHINKABLE.

He PULLS MY BB FROM THE USB PORT WITHOUT SAFELY REMOVING.

'You want it, here you go - I'm trying to do work here!' He says. I DIG my fingernails into his head and say 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?' I went PSYCHO, guys. I laid my hands on my humungous Guido boyfriend. I couldn't believe it.

In closing: I love my BB WAY more than my man - I am moving out!!!!! He's just jealous,anyway.

Sorry so long - but not only am I on the couch (yes,its quite comfy,thanks for asking) but I am getting Cracked Out as well!!!!!!!!

Problems. Addicted.
    That is hilarious, one of the best so far! I can't believe he would unplug it without safely removing it. Did it cause any problems with your BB?

07-11-08 02:22 AM
    That is hilarious, one of the best so far! I can't believe he would unplug it without safely removing it. Did it cause any problems with your BB?

Thankfully for him - no. But get this - he called me at my office yesterday at 6pm - saying 'I'm sorry for doing that, but its a phone, Laur. You know what, if there's anything I did to it, I'll get you a new one. For your bday in Sept (I'll be 30), I'll get you a new one.'

I started drooling. All I thought was 'Bold/Javelin.'

So - NO MORE COUCH OR BROKERS!
    07-11-08 10:03 AM
    I'm on my baby all day, I lose track of time, and reach for it like I reached for the Kools when I was a smoker, but I've got to be serious about the level of my addiction. It may not be as serious as LaurLaur's.

I'm not blind, I love my wife. Everyday I look at her and wonder how I got so lucky. She's a Rose and I'm a toadstool. I hope I would never have to make a choice because I would never in a million years find anyone as beautiful or as smart as my wife. Even today after seven years I get tongue tied around her.

07-11-08 10:33 AM
    I'm on my baby all day, I lose track of time, and reach for it like I reached for the Kools when I was a smoker, but I've got to be serious about the level of my addiction. It may not be as serious as LaurLaur's.

I'm not blind, I love my wife. Everyday I look at her and wonder how I got so lucky. She's a Rose and I'm a toadstool. I hope I would never have to make a choice because I would never in a million years find anyone as beautiful or as smart as my wife. Even today after seven years I get tongue tied around her.

SHE'S your wife. I have been with mine for 3 years, and he is not my husband. Although I love him dearly (yes, maybe in my prev post I shouldn't have said I love my BB more than my man - but I was kinda referring to this particular situation), its basically a respect for someones property. And, although 'just a phone' as he called it, it is much more than that, as we all know!

I am in no way coming back at you, but I guess just trying to shed some add'l light on exactly what I meant. I honestly would never put my phone in front of family or loved ones. (My BlackBerry is a different story

X's and o's always!
    LaurLaur
    07-11-08 11:37 AM
    I know that completely, Laur, and didn't think otherwise.. I thought your post was really funny. Especially the part about a new BB, lol. I got momentarily goofy thinking about my Tanya - who got me my BB. Anyone who writes as well as you is totally cool in my opinion.

Mike

07-11-08 01:31 PM
    Hi, my name is MsT2u and I have been addicted since I tackled the UPS man and opened the box right there on my front porch. Ok, ok, it was at the door when I got home from work but it sounded good. I just love this little thing. I have spent more on accessories than it's worth but that's not weird right? I plan to have a skin to match all my outfits. Damn you CB!!!!!
    07-11-08 02:12 PM
    Hi. My name is CrackedoutCurve. I have been addicted to Berry for about nine months now. I am trying to slow my addiction, but they keep coming out with so many new flavors I am helpless.
    THANK GOODNESS!
    07-11-08 02:35 PM
1,887 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD