Hi I'm Adiq, 30 years old from Malaysia. Just recently became an addict. Am using Bold 9000 by the way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 04:03 PM
    Carl, 15, addicted to bb since 2 years
    12-25-09 05:28 PM
    hi im brandon im 22 years old and im a blackberry/crackberry addict
    12-26-09 10:56 PM
    Hi I'm John, a 52 year old Canadian professional firefighter, and I will admit to being pretty pleased with my Storm
    12-28-09 06:51 PM
    Hi my name is Donnie, I'm a 29 year old industrial tech and I love my blackberry storm! My storm has seen it all, concert mosh pits, Michigans 4 seasons, extreme sports, and work! I've literally tried other smart phones but ultimately choose the BlackBerry, I must add that I never regretted the purchase! I <3 my BB

12-28-09 07:31 PM
    I've had other smartphones before but no other phone is glued in my hand quite like a blackberry. It's such a premium experience!
    12-29-09 03:00 PM
    Couldn't have said it any better myself you practically fall in love with these things

12-29-09 03:12 PM
    My first smartphone was a crackberry, my next smartphone will be a crackberry, and I'm canadian... just like my crackberry
    12-29-09 03:35 PM
  9. writing-my-dissertation-on-BBs's Avatar
    My Blackberry has changed my life- definately addicted!
    12-29-09 04:41 PM
    Hey CB community. My name is Matt and I'm 21 from NY. I bought my tour 9630 in october of this year and I'm completely in love with it. My girlfriend hates that I'm on it all the time but she doesn't understand the addiction yet. When she joins the dark side she'll understand lol
    12-29-09 07:44 PM
    What? I just came here for the free coffee.....i dont have an addiction to my 9700 with its wide keys, beautiful display and digital trackpad. Just the coffee....
    12-29-09 09:11 PM
    Ditched an iPhone for a Bold 9700. Never been happier. I am offcially addicted. And I am going through about 10,000sms a month lol.
    12-30-09 01:45 PM
    Hi, my name is Lisa, I never wanted a BlackBerry, the first ones were too big and I didn't want a brick up to my ear. Time went by and I saw the Curve 8330 on sale at Best Buy, I decided to try it out. I am now and forever will be a CrackBerry Addict. Now I want the Bold 9700, but Sprint doesn't carry it. I hear they are coming out with the Tour2 with trackpad (I have worn-out my trackball). I am waiting, that's my next new handheld device (it's not a phone - it's a handheld computer device, that happens to make phone calls). My BlackBerry is never far, it's either in my hand or on my hip. How did I ever survive without a BB? oh yes, got my man hooked too!
    12-30-09 10:16 PM
    My name is Brian just got my Tour 3 days ago and ive slept about 8 hrs since then.
    12-31-09 01:49 AM
    My name is Shadley, I'm 26 years old, and I am Proud to be a CrackBerry Addict. lol. This site rocks
    12-31-09 08:38 AM
    My name is Jason. I turned 35 9/2009 and, upon reflection, realized I couldn't quantify exactly where my time since 1999 had gone. I blame RIM. I've contacted legal counsel both in the US and in Canada, and we're exploring all options.

Seriously though, I knew I used my BB a lot, but until I'd installed I Love BlackBerry last month I didn't know exactly *how* much. (Very cool little thin app btw; 2 thumbs up.)

Somehow I'm managing to average just under 5 hours a day in BB use. That includes during the "work week". I'm not playing BrickBreaker at my desk, surfing YouTube, streaming Pandora, BBMing my BFF in CO, updating FB every 2 minutes and tweeting every time I walk from my desk to the kitchen. This is pretty much pure, straight-up phone, email, and text use, with a healthy batch of doc/pdf review and doc/workbook edits. Wow. I am, indeed, a crackhead.

Happy New Year!
    12-31-09 08:52 AM
    My name is Jason. I turned 35 9/2009 and, upon reflection, realized I couldn't quantify exactly where my time since 1999 had gone. I blame RIM. I've contacted legal counsel both in the US and in Canada, and we're exploring all options.

Seriously though, I knew I used my BB a lot, but until I'd installed I Love BlackBerry last month I didn't know exactly *how* much. (Very cool little thin app btw; 2 thumbs up.)

Somehow I'm managing to average just under 5 hours a day in BB use. That includes during the "work week". I'm not playing BrickBreaker at my desk, surfing YouTube, streaming Pandora, BBMing my BFF in CO, updating FB every 2 minutes and tweeting every time I walk from my desk to the kitchen. This is pretty much pure, straight-up phone, email, and text use, with a healthy batch of doc/pdf review and doc/workbook edits. Wow. I am, indeed, a crackhead.

Happy New Year!
    with 1,807 post to crackberry.com you have to find sometime to be goofing off doing all that work.
    12-31-09 09:05 AM
    Hi, I'm millie, 28 years old, and a hopeless crackberry addict. I got my Storm 2, my first BB, a couple weeks before Thanksgiving and have become more addicted to it and CB, especially the forums, every day. I can't imagine, and hope to never experience, life without a BB again.
    12-31-09 11:25 AM
    While we are slow @ work, we're encouraged to go to different departments & do some shadowing. I was sitting with a lady yesterday & her (work issued) blackberry's LED light was flashing the entire time I was there. I was mesmorized by it, lol. It was flashing green at first, then I noticed whenever she'd get an email it would flash red. She'd check the email on the computer, & then it was flashing green again. I wanted to know what green was!!!
    12-31-09 12:38 PM
    My name is BlkBryAddict. And the name says it all!!!
    12-31-09 01:14 PM
    Hi I'm a mother of three and I am an addict. I luv this place.
    01-03-10 12:20 AM
    Hello My name is Judi and I am truly addicted. But I don't take it into the bathroom with me. HA !
    01-03-10 12:43 AM
    Hi I'm mccoolemomma I'm a married mommy of 2 young boys..... Well the last time I looked up from my BB curve they were young hmm should prob go look LOL I have had my phone for about 2mo. And just wondering if getting up in the AM and jumping on my BB then the next thing I know it 4am and my butts asleep, makes me an addict? LOL I love CB

01-03-10 03:00 AM
    I'm definitely a blackberry addict. Can't stay away from my phone for more than 5 minutes. Haha..

EDIT: Oh, I'm a crackberry addict too. I keep coming back here every 5 minutes.
    01-03-10 11:49 AM
    Hmmm... I though I was addicted, but I see tht I'm smallfry compared 2 some of the other "crackberry-heads." I was originally gonna get a razr, 'cause it had the micro-sd card for storing music, but my freind showed me his 8900, and it seen all it could do, and I just had 2 get 1, so I could get my fix of the Berry! My freinds make commets 'bout my constant use of this "berry", and how I always have it in my hand; I say "when in doubt, whip it out!"

I can't imagine going back 2 a net 10 phone!

I can't believe how these 8900's are selling on ebay! I managed 2 snag 1, among all the "snipers!"

X-cellent site, I'm on it all the time, keep up the good work, kevin, (stress test).

01-03-10 03:52 PM
1,887 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD