They talk about children being ignored cos of the BB

I see BB Widow becoming a new term...

My wife says she is one...but has a BB herself...that make me something ?
    03-18-07 02:47 PM
    Seen a news article today about the crackberry.com site on TV, so I thought I'd check it out.

I definitly feel addicted, my blackberry broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having trouble getting it replaced. I'm currently in withdrawal and then I seen the TV show and thought, yep that's for me :-)

JP Russell,
    webmaster, articleswap.biz
    Welcome to the site!
    03-18-07 03:41 PM
    week 4...

BB Pearl still not unlocked and still not usable...I'm still playing Brain Up and creating fake appointments....JUST to use the BB...None of you can top THAT addiction...

I paid some shop 150$ CAD...3 weeks ago

The person has not unlocked the phone yet and is refusing to refund my cash...rather, he's claiming I'm involved in some phone fraud and asked me to contact Rogers...I contacted Rogers Fraud (Loss prevention) dept who could not trace my BB IMEI to any fraudualant account and verified my BB is good to go.....I went back to the retailer...now he's out of country and won't reply to any emails...

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....can u fell me pain?? not to mention my addiction...haha

P.S. could I not just win the Crackberry contest and buy a new bloody Pearl or 8800??? lol.....my luck says "....No..u can't"
    03-21-07 09:03 PM
    Can't believe I missed posting on this thread - I'm always happy to find a place where I can admit I'm a BB addict - bigtime!!

Checking for that red light in the middle of the night...typical addiction - get anxious if for some unforseen reason I think I left it at home - thankfully, this has never happened --

a vacation to me...even on a ship in the middle of nowhere...have to have the BB with me. There was no signal in some of the places we were sailing but I was always ready for that awful "X" to go away!! After all, can't use a cellphone in some dining rooms but checking email is quiet
    03-21-07 09:12 PM
    week 4...

BB Pearl still not unlocked and still not usable...I'm still playing Brain Up and creating fake appointments....JUST to use the BB...None of you can top THAT addiction...

I paid some shop 150$ CAD...3 weeks ago

The person has not unlocked the phone yet and is refusing to refund my cash...rather, he's claiming I'm involved in some phone fraud and asked me to contact Rogers...I contacted Rogers Fraud (Loss prevention) dept who could not trace my BB IMEI to any fraudualant account and verified my BB is good to go.....I went back to the retailer...now he's out of country and won't reply to any emails...

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....can u fell me pain?? not to mention my addiction...haha

P.S. could I not just win the Crackberry contest and buy a new bloody Pearl or 8800??? lol.....my luck says "....No..u can't"
    I'd contact you local law enforcement and file charges for theft if he doesn't refund your money.
    03-21-07 10:15 PM
    On the train or bus to work everyday, I try to count all the BBs I possibly can. I then create a dialogue of what the persons typing based on how they look. This "older lady" had to be telling her son she wants a normal phone while the messenger dude on the bike was telling his co-worker about the hoot chick in the skirt who just dropped her pearl on Michigan Avenue.
    03-22-07 01:08 AM
    Im hooked as well, i work in public safety and have signed up for several paging company notifications on police and fire inc from around the us and out of the country, why do i do it? i dont know. Maybe i just like to know whats going on, i get well over 500 emails a day that includes personal emails as well to boot, i have figured it out that on a normal day i get 1 email every 30 seconds, on a busy day i get a email every 8-12 seconds. I just cant put it down, i use the 7520 and i have a 7100i, im not too keen on nextel but thats what my friends have and my job uses as well, there email seems to go down a lot. I have 3 spare batterys for both nextels and chargers in the car and at work as well.

my thumbs hurt so often i store advill all over the place including work, i mostly use the yahoo im and the bb im to chat with friends and the email for getting back to mom or my other friends that dont have a bb. i bring my bb everywhere, i sleep with it on, and when i wake up i check it and when i go to bed i check it as well. My girlfriend has labeled the bathroom a berry free zone, but i bring it in there as well, i always have it on me, including my pj's at night. I cant stop looking at it, i have to see if i have a message or not, my girlfriend has a 7520 but isnt hooked like i am. Im going to say i check my bb every minute or so, that includes work as well, i check more often there as im bored 90% of the time. Its so bad i think at times i hear my instant message going off, but when i check it nothings there, i need rehab real bad!!!!!!!!
    03-22-07 01:52 PM
    Wow, that's some serious addiction! You have definitely come to the right site!
    03-22-07 10:19 PM
    @ Crackie

No wonder the thumbs hurt! And thats a serious amount of emails!

Do you ever have tiome to reply?
    03-23-07 04:29 AM
    I reply to all my friends and family, most of the emails i get are from police and fire inc that are going on around the country and i cant reply to them, i try to read as many emails as i can, but i have the email notification shut off and i read them when i get to them. i keep the instant message on all the time as only a couple of friends i want to keep in touch with can i.m. me. My bb is on 24/7 most of the time, unless i need to go to work, i work the 4-12 shift and shut it off for a couple of hours before work so i can sleep with no one bothering me. My girlfriend tries to read my emails i send to people, she will look over my shoulder and i will turn away from her so she cant read them (get away from the berry before someone gets hurt) i have enough of that at work i dont need it at home, im only messing around with her and she can read it if she wants, nothing to hide ha ha ha ha.
    03-23-07 08:18 AM
    MAybe get some fingerprint recognition....?

Dont let it out of your sight.....

My boss has renamed my desk Blackberry Central.....If its busy beeping or buzzing...his gentle way of saying put the f****** thing down is:

How is the world of Blackberry today.....?

or

Are you practising your typing speeds....
    03-23-07 04:04 PM
    i never let my bb out of my sight, i carry it around my apartment all the time, i take it off at work and put it on my desk, but if i stand up and have to walk out of the room, i take it with me. I dont trust the people at work not wanting to take a peak at it and see what im writing.
    03-23-07 06:39 PM
    I've become possessive lately over my BlackBerry. Strange that!
    03-23-07 11:11 PM
    You mean...all of you didn't feel that way from almost the beginning?? Very possessive for sure --
    03-23-07 11:33 PM
    Not possessive but very watchful....

But i am very particular about how it looks....
    03-24-07 09:23 AM
    im very possessive of my bb's, i dont let anyone else touch them, the girlfriend can look at it, but i give her 30 seconds and thats it. Superbowl sunday i had just a little bit too much too drink and i kept looking at my bb instead of watching the game, so when i wasent looking she grabbed my bb and handed it to my friends 9 year old daughter who in turn hid it on me for about a hour or so. Even when i left i didnt get it back, they gave it to my girlfriend who in turn hid it in our apt till the next morning. Yea that was a tough one to take, but i did make it till the next morning. I had the dt's from no berry and said from now on im not leaving it around on a table, its clipped to my body.
    03-24-07 10:53 AM
    BB Pearl...never got it unlocked....never used it as a phone...

wasn't meant to be....haveing withdrawl symptoms..

Unless I win the jackpot here and buy a new 8800.....

HTC S620 doesn't feel right....not after the precious Pearl....

HELPPPPPP
    03-24-07 02:22 PM
    Sorry you're having such a problem getting that Pearl unlocked. Maybe you should be looking for an unlocked T-Mobile or Cingular Pearl you could buy.
    03-24-07 03:14 PM
    Can you not sell th Pearl you got to fund an unlocked one...

I feel so bad for you, i may even send you a spare BB i have!!!!!!!!!
    03-24-07 03:24 PM
    locnite, this is an offer you can't refuse! Come on tmag, ship him a spare unit...
    Also, what carrier do you need a device for? If you need one for T-Mobile, and don't mind a 7100t, drop me a pm, and I'll send you a unit (no charger, am sure you have one, no?)

Can you not sell th Pearl you got to fund an unlocked one...

I feel so bad for you, i may even send you a spare BB i have!!!!!!!!!
    03-24-07 04:01 PM
    All you BB folks are tooooooo supportive...thanks folks

I put the BB Pearl for sale but kept getting extremely low ball offers...Finally I traded it for HTC S620...I have had it for two days and I can already tell, its NOT for me...I have put the HTC on sale already...I will def go back to BB....good news is the unlock shop refunded my money

I'm with FIDO...GSM network...I don't understand how it is so easy to unlock T-Mobile and Cingular Pearls and yet so ahrd to unlock the Rogers Pearl...

Currently playing Brain up on a friend's Peral...hehe
    03-25-07 10:14 AM
    Well, at least you still get to play with the Pearl. My wife is thinking about getting a Red Pearl, if she decides to get one, I'll have her original T-Mobile Pearl up for sale, and it will be unlocked.
    03-25-07 10:57 AM
    Well, at least you still get to play with the Pearl. My wife is thinking about getting a Red Pearl, if she decides to get one, I'll have her original T-Mobile Pearl up for sale, and it will be unlocked.

I'll be first in line.....if this S620 sells fast....I hope it does
    03-25-07 11:47 AM
    Well looks like you ahve a queue of people willing to help.

I have a 7100t Unlocked (but originally TMobile UK) and a 7290 Unlocked (originally TMobile UK) available. I also have an unlock Dongle for all models upto 8700.....

Anyway, keep us posted, between us we can keep you running on the BB Grid...
    03-25-07 02:20 PM
    no new posts??? dearth of crackBBs???

1. I sold my Pearl after WEEKS of using it as a gaming toy...no phone (see prev posts)

2. Bought a WM5...after 3 weeks...sold it and lost $100

3. NOW...lookin' for another PEARL....

can't beleive I've lost about 150$ starting with first Pearl...and I still want a BB....i MUST be addicted
    04-10-07 02:30 PM
1,887 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD