Had my first BB in May and i can proudly say im completly hooked and can't ever see myself going with anything else I heart my BlackBerry!
    09-01-09 03:18 PM
    Some times in line at starbucks i try to talk i phone owners into buying a blackberry. I am i addicted, or just smarter? ...i like to think the latter
    09-01-09 10:31 PM
    crystin...have had my crackberry exactly one week and am already beyond addicted. knew more than all my friends that have bbs after 3 days thanks to these forums.
    09-02-09 05:07 AM
    Hi I'm Robert *Hi Robert*
    I am not only addicted to my berry but I am addicted to hybrids. They make my berry so fast. My data is so snappy. I just can't help using them. When I say I won't download and install another one, I can't stop myself. I find myself on here at 1 am on a weekday looking for my next hybrid fix. I need hybrid rehab. Thank you I feel better

*leaves and heads over to the hybrid forum*
    09-02-09 07:18 PM
    Hey all, this is my first BB and a storm at that. I can't put the damn thing down and this site is like crack to me now
    09-03-09 12:40 PM
    I'm beginning to regret my blackberry purchase because I'm pretty sure it is slowly sucking my lexistence away.
    09-04-09 03:33 AM
    Everyone needs at least one vice, and I'm hooked on CrackBerry! But I got it under control. I could quit anytime...really...promise.
    09-05-09 11:09 AM
    just got it for 2 days. I didn't put it down since.

Am i addicted?
    09-07-09 09:30 AM
    hey.. just got my Bold and i LOVE it so much :O
    09-08-09 04:15 AM
    I'm L'Oreal, I'm 26 in Atlanta and I'm a Blackberryaholic... I've got it bad!
    09-08-09 12:17 PM
    I'm an addict, wish I had time for three jobs just so I would have more reasons to hold my Blackberry!
    09-10-09 06:36 PM
    I know that I'm a BlackBerry and CrackBerry Addict for sure. This website is real cool for BB users, and I'm constantly on my BlackBerry Curve. I love it so much. I plan to upgrade to a BlackBerry Tour early next year. A BlackBerry is every computer and technology addict's dream, and that's what I am. I constantly my themes every 3 weeks and my wallpapers every 2 weeks. My man is jealous that I have the BlackBerry, but for Christmas, I plan to get him a BlackBerry Curve or Tour so that he can join the BlackBerry and Crackberry crew.
    Last edited by dbaby12; 09-14-09 at 11:22 PM.
    09-14-09 11:18 PM
    So like the addict I am I seem to just add line after line after line on my sprint account... 5 lines, all staggered out, all so i can get a new blackberry every year... ha... my friends must be annoyed with little ol' me and my 5 different numbers.... Considering sharing my addiction like a dirty needle and "renting" out my lines to all my friends so they can become addicts too.
    Crackberry Life forever!!!
    09-17-09 09:13 AM
    Hi I'm a crackberry addict too!

dunno what I'd ever do without one anymore, scary stuff

is there a CBAA out there? hahaha
    09-17-09 06:37 PM
    My name is Andrew.

/pause

I'm Addicted to my Blackberry Storm.

/accepts hugs from other rehabinites
    09-18-09 09:47 AM
    Hey guys, I'm Dave.

My Blackberry addiction has been waning lately given that I'm on my third Blackberry Storm this week.

However, I am definitely quite addicted to reading Crackberry. :]
    09-21-09 01:09 AM
    My name is DocsDad. I am addicted to my BB. I aint been right in the head since it took over my life. AND, you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands when I'm gone. Just watch the thumbs ok?
    09-22-09 03:19 PM
    Hey guys, I'm Dave.

My Blackberry addiction has been waning lately given that I'm on my third Blackberry Storm this week.

However, I am definitely quite addicted to reading Crackberry. :]
    Dave, don't lose your addiction from one device. The tour is great and for some people its just not functional. Go to a different device if at all possible. The tour is what I am on now. Sure it has it kinks... but honestly worth it in my mind. They will be fixed and it will be one of the best devices to hit crackberry addicts to date. I am a addict and just like a true addict I cant seem to let other addicts quit... HA
    09-22-09 03:57 PM
    OMG this is me:
    "It's the last thing I look at before I go to sleep and the first thing I look at when I wake up....

Sad, I know."--VENTOR

New BB owner and new to posting---can't figure out how to put the original text in my thread.
    09-22-09 08:23 PM
    OMG this is me:
    "It's the last thing I look at before I go to sleep and the first thing I look at when I wake up....

Sad, I know."--VENTOR

New BB owner and new to posting---can't figure out how to put the original text in my thread.
    Yeah me too... I dont think my girlfriend appreciates that much huh??? Jeez... But I am to addicted...
    09-22-09 08:26 PM
    User0101: Hello, I am a Crackberry addict...

Group: Hello User0101

User0101: Yes, I confess I must touch my blackberry first thing in morning and last thing at night. I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat and grab for it.

Group: You are beyond our help. Go live on Crackberry.com

User0101: Crackberry.com?? What's that you say? Go live amongst other addicts who share my passion for Crackberries and are the coolest and smartest people on the planet? WOOOOHOOOO!!!! (Runs out, slams door)

HELLOOOOOOOOOO CRACKBERRY.COM!!!!!

uhm, okay I understand I may have some issues but at least I'm fun, right?
    09-24-09 04:45 PM
    Yeah me too... I dont think my girlfriend appreciates that much huh??? Jeez... But I am to addicted...
    They just don't understand the addiction.... Here's a solution, give them a blackberry and show them the facebook/twitter/myspace app. Problem solved. May I wish you both endless nights of sitting on the couch facing each other with blackberry in hand, faces glued to the screen, fingers typing rapidly.

LOL
    09-24-09 04:48 PM
    Me Tooo..."
    i cant one day..., without Log in In CB
    lol
    09-24-09 05:19 PM
    hi, my name is Jay and im a Crackberry addict. I been using for about a month and a half now and i first realized i was addicted when one day i was outside of the restaurant i work at taking a much deserved smoke break and listening to the mp3's on my BB, when a guy walked up and asked if he could use my phone to make a quick phone call i told him that i didnt have a phone and the device in my hand was an iPod touch. yeah i lied' i find myself waking up at night when my BB lets me know that a forum update just came in and i find myself up for the rest of the night typing away on it, i have chargers stashed everywhere for it: at home, my moms, in the car, my girlfriends car, my best friend's house, even at the bar i frequent(im good friends with the bartender and she keeps it stashed away for me in case i stay longer than i usually do and it starts to die). im a mess, and i hate it when people wants to look at it and hold it (it a storm 9530 by the way) ieverytime that happen i think to myself "why you wanna see my phone, if you go buy one for yourself then you can look at it all day" but i let them hold it for about thirty seconds before i desperatly need it back. but yeah im an addict and even though i know that Delila(yeah i named it dont look at me like you didnt name yours) is controlling my life i dont care i cant think of anything i want to control my more than my BB
    09-27-09 12:41 PM
    My name is Redneck, kinda odd that I'm addicted to my BB but I can't seem to give it up. Its a curve 8320 by the way and its ten times better than my motorola ZN5 and I will never give it up and crackberry makes it even better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 11:44 PM
1,887 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD