I'm definitely addicted to my Berry now. I have "traded in" texting my friends for people I don't even know on BB Messenger...lol. I go and download any app that people on CB talk about, I change my theme almost every 2 days.....I'm definitely addicted.
    05-26-08 06:10 PM
    I have been addicted since '06 when I had the 7520 under Nextel (ughh) and moved to Tmobile just to have the Berry call me back to its sleek clutches.
    05-26-08 06:18 PM
    I'm 27 with a 7 month old son. My wife gets mad when I refer to him and my Curve as my two kids.

At night I give her a kiss and pick up the BB for some nightly CB.com and news, sports, and weather scans before retiring. She gets pissed from all the tapping. LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 10:38 PM
    I am a 38 year old reformed Treo user (7 years) who recently made the switch to the Curve 8330 and I am now a confirmed Crackberry addict.

The BB is now surgically attached and I think I will be nurturing this addiction for years to come.
    05-27-08 11:00 AM
    Im a crackberry addict. I have a habit of breaking the camera out during intimate/sexual confrontations.
    05-27-08 11:57 AM
    Hi, I'm Rollie and I am a crackberry addict. i had trouble leaving the verizon store after playing with the curve. my curve is on its way and i've already been addicted to this site for a week haha...thank god im almost out of school
    05-27-08 09:10 PM
    For me to sit here and read page after page of others addictions, I guess that I must be addicted also. Nevermind that I own 2 Berries and cannot wait for the next one and that I have it on my hip 24/7. I even broke the case the other night while sleeping with it still on my belt. Long live the Berry!!!!!
    05-27-08 09:39 PM
    its bad...its REALLY bad.
    05-28-08 12:26 AM
    For me to sit here and read page after page of others addictions, I guess that I must be addicted also. Nevermind that I own 2 Berries and cannot wait for the next one and that I have it on my hip 24/7. I even broke the case the other night while sleeping with it still on my belt. Long live the Berry!!!!!
    its bad...its REALLY bad.
    Very bad, you'll be taking into the shower/bath next
    05-28-08 02:41 AM
    Hi guys, so i guess this is the official CBAA forum... CrackberryAddictsAnnon.

So, my girlfriend tells me i use my berry more than anything - she wants to kill me - i am on it from 6am (on the toilette), all day at work, and even check it after sex. Worst thing is that i even reply to people at that time

I don't use it for games - soley email / text and that exceeds 500/day without a doubt.

My hands have become the shape of my curve.... and my buttons were replaced 3 times as they always become mushy...

But, I love my berry, almost as much as the GF
    05-28-08 07:00 AM
    Hi. I am 28 years old and I'm an addict.

My wife gets jealous of my BB time. I keep offering to get her a Pearl to no avail. I tell her that then, and only then, will she understand. I also have huge thumbs.
    05-28-08 07:04 AM
    My BB is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. The funny thing is I haven't even owned my beautiful, cranberry, Pearl BB a month yet. Hmm...I think I might have a small CB addiction. LOL

05-28-08 07:15 AM
    My BB is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. The funny thing is I haven't even owned my beautiful, cranberry, Pearl BB a month yet. Hmm...I think I might have a small CB addiction. LOL

I'm the same way and I've only had mine for 3 weeks. I find myself also constantly looking for the red blinking light throughout the day. I'm addicted to say the least. I don't know how I survived this long without a BB.
    05-28-08 07:20 AM
    OMG sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and the first thing is I try and see if the LED is blinking and find out who the **** is emailing me at that time LOOOOLLLL
    05-28-08 05:44 PM
    I'm 19 came frm an audiovox 6700 and got a pearl now...addicted

05-28-08 07:34 PM
    Take my berry and I'll bite you.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    05-28-08 08:07 PM
    I'm the same way and I've only had mine for 3 weeks. I find myself also constantly looking for the red blinking light throughout the day. I'm addicted to say the least. I don't know how I survived this long without a BB.
    LOL, I often wonder the same thing these days. That little blinking light beckons me also. My message ringer is a buzz and a tune so I am always listening for the buzz.

The addiction continues....As I sit in bed, wandering the CB site, while watching Criminal Minds.

I know, no need to tell me....I have a BB addiction and I have the gall to shamelessly fuel my addiction.

Aomori_eyes
    05-28-08 08:50 PM
    My names Jake, I'm 19 and since the 20th of this month I have not put down my blackberry...Before I got my curve I heard of crackberry and the fanatics that were obsessed with their bb and I remember thinking how ridiculous it sounded...Well I have to say that I was the fool and since my birthday when I bought my first bb I know im addicted...I get this rush everytime i see the blinking red light for messeges or I find myself just caring my bb around and rolling the track ball without thinking...I get scared that I might scratch it or drop it all the time...and I check viigo about a gazillion times a day as well as cb of course ...

I'm a bb addict and I'm proud to say it.
    "Life without some berry..just ain't as sweet"
    05-29-08 03:19 PM
    Hi, I am kirk. I consider myself a slave to technology already. I just bought a curve last weekend. Let me tell you, I never knew a world like this existed. I have been on this thing for at least 4 hours each day. Crackberry makes this thing like 10 times better. I just want to read everything and understand/learn just what this little piece of heaven can do. I fear I may lose my job and or girlfriend to my blackberry hahahaha (no really, I feel its power already). I may need rehab in a year... Or a month.

05-29-08 04:19 PM
    it's the truth. i'm definately addicted. =)
    05-30-08 01:26 AM
    I've been a BB user for a few weeks. I must say I'm addicted to it.. I may even have to replace the computer. Oh wait, I still need it to run Desktop Manager.. I love it!
    05-30-08 01:51 AM
    I dont think I'm an addict. Every now and then I hear the vibration and run to the phone and it was just my imagination. I text and drive. I text all day everyday. I love my phone. Its the foundation of my social life. I cried when I lost/someone stole my pearl. I have a curve and loved the pearl but lve the gps. I jump at the chance to show off my phone. Nah I'm not an addict I just love my phone.
    05-30-08 02:01 AM
    Would I spend my free time reading this if I wasn't?
    05-30-08 06:31 PM
    Hi, my name is Freddy and I am a recovered crack addict.

I smoked at least 4 solid rocks of Red Top crack from the South Bronx every day. I used to clean windows from stopped cars off the Bruckner just to get an extra hit.

I started selling crack in early 2008 to purchase a Blackberry and I am happy to say that I stopped smoking crack. However, I tried to smoke my curve when I first got it but I soon realized that every time I would try to light it, an email would come in. 6 months later and I haven't had time to try and smoke my curve again!!!

Thanks BB, Brickbreaker and Viigo!!! My family could deal with my actual crack addiction but everyone left when I started using the Blackberry. I guess it's because I would actually talk while I was high on crack...???
    05-30-08 09:51 PM
    hiya! my name is Happy and I'm a CB addict..already...it's 1:30 in the mornin and here I am. I love my pearl and I love this place...I'm losing friends left and right cuz I'm always on my BB but that's ok...cuz my BB will always be there for me and with it I can get here.
    06-01-08 01:34 AM
1,887 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD