I don't get the whole addicition thing. Sure the blackberry is a good device (best of the pda/phones), but I find it more of a leash or a stalker than anything - with my emails following me around all day, haha. I tend to use it more like a read only device than anything else, unless the email requires a very short answer.

-d
    05-19-08 01:48 AM
    Hello;

new to the forums;

Currently sporting the 8310r curve which is the latest version in canada right now..

i work for ROgers Wireless in Toronto so if anyone got any questions..

PIN AWAY!
    05-19-08 10:18 AM
    oh btw; that was my first post. ha
    05-19-08 10:28 AM
    My BB has become my companion and best friend. I'm trying to think if I can find a suitable name for him.
    05-19-08 03:17 PM
    I am an addict I fell asleep with it in my hand while bb messaging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 07:06 AM
    Is this a bad sign? I used to charge my BB and other cell phones on a counter top near my door that leads to my garage, so on my way out I could grab it. But now I have moved my charger to the night stand, and if by some chance I wake up in the night I have found myself looking to see if the red light is flashing.
    05-20-08 07:43 AM
    Hello...

My name is Rene, I'm 26 years old and I'm a 8310 Crackberry addict...

I'm here to hopefully get some help so I can reach the next step of becoming an abuser...

05-20-08 11:37 AM
    I've been trying to kick the habit but always come back. I love RIM for making such a fantastic device.

05-20-08 02:50 PM
    anyone know how to download ringtones for verizon bb curve ....
    05-21-08 12:44 AM
    My name is Shyla and I am a sold out Crackberry addict. I will never give it up, rehab is for quitters!
    05-22-08 01:47 PM
    I am new to the BB community, I wanted a phoned that had QWERTY as I was tired of pressing numbers so many times to get to the letter I needed. I just recently bought the curve 8330 and I hear about people becoming addicts on them (blackberries in general). I obviously have internet and email on it so I was curious as to what makes them addicting? Is it the programs u put on there or what?
    05-22-08 03:39 PM
    i have a shirt that says welcome to the gun show...and it points to my thumbs i sleep with my curve in my hand and i have even had it in the shower...with one arm outside of the curtain to keep it from getting wet...im definitely addicted
    05-22-08 04:25 PM
    I am new to the BB community, I wanted a phoned that had QWERTY as I was tired of pressing numbers so many times to get to the letter I needed. I just recently bought the curve 8330 and I hear about people becoming addicts on them (blackberries in general). I obviously have internet and email on it so I was curious as to what makes them addicting? Is it the programs u put on there or what?
    spend a week with it and ask that question...you will find yourself answering your own question
    05-22-08 04:27 PM
    I'm Ike, 39 yrs. Old, tipping on the big 4-0, bb user since 4/07 and certified crackberry head ever since. Knew I was hooked when the lil' bro started joining me in the bathroom instead of the sports section. It was official at that point. Yes my n-name 4 my 7130e is "lil bro". Don't shower with it b-cuz of the water. At work, home, bus, bedtime, ya'll get the picture. I refuse 2 get help!! Gotta go, lil bro needs some juice. N'awlins CB 4 ever!!!

05-22-08 06:17 PM
    I figured I would make my first post from my Crackberry Blurve

05-22-08 10:24 PM
    Shoes, Twitter and My Pearlie Baby yes I'm happy
    05-24-08 06:31 AM
    Had my curve less than 24 hours. I am addicted to it and this site is fantastic.
    05-25-08 12:46 AM
    My girlfriend hates it. I kiss her goodnight and then pick up my berry and make sure she is all set too. Lol

05-26-08 03:16 AM
    I am 27, I have had my pearl for over a year now. I must say that I was addicted after the first week. My moms is trying to get me to buy an iPhone!!! I told her NEVER!! I am waiting for the BOLD.
    05-26-08 11:09 AM
    I'm 26 and am always looking for more stuff to. Add to my BB. Infact I'm just about to leave for a 9 day crusie and I'm on it now

05-26-08 11:20 AM
    I've almost gotten in multiple crashes from being on my Curve while driving...I pretty much use my Blackberry like an iPod.
    05-26-08 11:47 AM
    I have been addicted ever since I started playing w/ a friends bb a few years back. I was never a big phone guy, I love electronics but I always got the basic boring phones for one reason or another. Since converting to a bb i will never go back.
    05-26-08 11:59 AM
    Another Kiwi BB user here from New Zealand. Publish magazines and travel 90% of the year. Upgraded recently to a 8310 Curve and its awesome but when I can get my hands on a Bold will get one of them as well.

Ned
    05-26-08 02:51 PM
    I am a newborn addict. I almost cried when I dropped it in a movie theater.
    05-26-08 03:33 PM
    I am a newborn addict. I almost cried when I dropped it in a movie theater.
    LOL. I am very careful with stuff the first few months I have it and moderately careful after that for as long as I have the stuff. I try to keep it as new as possible for as long as I can and very, very often succeed.

Well ......................... I 'pulled' mine off the desk onto the tile floor *the day after* I got it (it was laying on some papers).

To my virgin ears it sounded like a gunshot (ok not really, it was a moderately loud crack and my psyche was shocked lol )

No visible scratches or damage, interestingly enough.

My co-worker said something along the lines of "OH BOY!!"

I told him:

"Well at least that's now out of the way" (meaning having had something drastic happen to it)

It was a relief in a ways, I'm sure many of you understand what I'm saying

05-26-08 06:02 PM
1,887 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD