We're all crackheads here aren't we?
    I can't believe this thread isn't a "sticky"!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 09:35 PM
    I'm Jonathan, totally crackberried!
    06-21-09 01:00 PM
    I'm such an addict by BF makes cracks all the time about how I love my BB more than him. He might be right! lol
    06-21-09 01:45 PM
    I'm such an addict by BF makes cracks all the time about how I love my BB more than him. He might be right! lol
    Lol I know what you mean! My bf says that he is the boyfriend & my blackberry is my husband. He's just lucky I'm wiling to have an affair with him

06-21-09 02:48 PM
    Hi, my name is Eduardo, I'm 22 and I'm a crackberry-head I own a 8350i from Sprint and it holds all my life. Without it I would be DEAD!
    06-22-09 11:40 PM
    Im Matt and i just got a new Storm and i cant seem to put it down
    06-23-09 07:32 AM
    I hope to be a crackberry addict soon!
    06-23-09 09:24 AM
    I hope to be a crackberry addict soon!
    You're gonna love it!
    06-24-09 04:39 PM
    My curve is like my d**k...my hands can not stop touching it
    06-24-09 04:42 PM
    Im def addicted..constantly feel the need to change up my theme, add new mp3s,and texting is outta control...LUVS it!!
    06-24-09 05:07 PM
    Well since I got my Bold I find that I've been texting a lot more than I type on my home PC keyboard. I've caught myself trying to use the BB keyboard shortcuts when I type on my desktop computer. Double space bar to insert a period, press and hold for CAPS, stuff like that. Does that count?
    06-24-09 10:12 PM
    I'm not addicted. Everybody else just doesn't understand that my BlackBerry is my most loyal friend. . . Uh, ok. I'm a crackberry addict. : )

06-25-09 02:20 AM
    My PC has accused me of cheating on her with my BB and I feel guilty. So this is what it feels like gov. Sanford lol

06-25-09 03:14 AM
    My name is Emett....
    Been addicted since October 13 '08 I was listening to "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly on my Iphone 3g when a friend asked me to hold his Blackberry Curve, I could not let go of it something about the trackball made me want one so far I own five Bb's and I am so happy with them, they are the best PDA's that I have owned...I was so wrong when I used to think that the Iphone, Moto Q and Blackjack where the best phones ever made!.......will I ever stop being a blackberry addict?, NEIN! would I buy the Iphone 3g S? yes right after the sex change operation lol!! j/k
    06-27-09 10:08 PM
    Hie my name is Benjamin. I love my BB. I'm a crackberry addict. I go online all the time even in bed, while eating, driving and just finished the Kuala Lumpur International Marathon proudly with my Bold by my side. I have a photo to prove this. I cannot live with a crackberry.

06-27-09 10:12 PM
    Am I addicted if I walked by my phone earlier, looked at it, and said out loud "You look so pretty"
    06-27-09 10:17 PM
    I know I'm addicted because I am sending more emails on my BB than on my PC.

06-27-09 11:52 PM
    You know your addicted when you:

1. Rely on a phone to remember #'s and can't call anyone without it.
    2. Check your LED light to see if you missed an email
    3. Send BBM messages while driving
    4. Get angry you need to rest the phone
    06-29-09 12:20 PM
    Am I addicted if I walked by my phone earlier, looked at it, and said out loud "You look so pretty"
    Now that's funny. I have never done that. I say "handsome"
    06-29-09 12:28 PM
    I am not a BB addict yet but on the way , I use to have a MotoQ and til recently that was my only smartphone owned. I use to think it was awesum then updated to BB curve just wish I had sooner now so much more of a phone then MotoQ.
    07-01-09 08:43 AM
    I've only had my blackberry for a week. I've already named her Bella and have spent every moment with her by my side. - haveb't used my laptop more that once since I got it last week. I had uploaded my entire life to this little thing and I don't know how I lived so long without one! I'm addicted already.

07-01-09 09:54 AM
    From the first time I used my Curve, I've been hooked badly.
    07-01-09 11:12 AM
    I have been addicted for 6 months now. When it is break time or my lunch time at work my Curve is in my hand. I am surprised that I have not ran into a customer at work while I am on my BB. Might just super glue my Curve to my hand.(j/k) lol
    07-01-09 11:29 AM
    Hi, My Names Nick.
    And... Im an addict.
    I use 100-250 times daily...
    07-01-09 02:33 PM
    I'm a noob... CrackBerry addict for one month now. I was perfectly happy with my Moto Q. But one major purchase begs another.

Bought a new GM car in April, and it has built in Bluetooth. It did not work well with my Q.....tried everything, including registry tweaks to the Q. Tried a friend's BB Curve and it worked perfectly with the car. Ordered one that day, and I've been a Crack head ever since.

As much as I liked Windows Mobile on the Q, I like BB even more, with only a few exceptions.
    07-01-09 04:19 PM
1,887 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD