Verizon upgraded me to a gold member VIP. Yay. No rehab for me.
    I keep hearing about this VIP thing from Verizon, I've been with them forever and have never heard of this. I know it's not because I don't pay them enough on my plan since I have the largest family plan that they offer. So what's the "perks" of this VIP?
    07-20-07 06:54 AM
    I`m Fernando and I`m converting to be a BB addict.
    07-20-07 07:33 AM
    Hi, I am Shabbybrat and I am a crackberryhead! I picked up a pearl a couple of weeks ago, and now I am frequently ducking into the supply room at work to check my personal e-mail (which consists mostly of lists that I belong to plus more spam than you can shake a stick at!)

I'm just waiting for the next payday so I can get one of those really fancy custom made leather cases from Vaja in one of my favorite colors---blue, complete with the same monogram that is on my stationery (cost $90.) And then I want to get GPS software, and the utility that lets you use the crackberry as a flashlight, and one of those add-on keyboards, and.....

Do I need help?
    07-24-07 05:07 PM
    Hi
    I am Ivy, I am a blackberry addict. I got my bberry as soon as my girlfriend got hers and soon enough we both were addicted to the joys of bberry messenger. I cant sleep without my bberry by my side. Before leaving for a month long trip to india i tried to find a service provider tht will provide me bberry plan with bberry msgr activation just to make sure my berry works while i am out of states.

Do you think am addicted?
    07-24-07 05:14 PM
    oh yeah - you are addicted...
    07-24-07 07:01 PM
    Closet addict here... hated them... but now that I'm working on them... I'm a closet addict.
    07-25-07 10:54 PM
    BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Name: Verizon Crackberry 8830
    Date Acquired: July 3, 2007
    Weight: About 1/2 pound
    Height: 4 1/2"
    Proud New Parent: Karly T.

NEW PARENT NOT SLEEPING MUCH. 8830 WANTS TO BE HELD ALL NIGHT. IS STUCK TO HIP LIKE GLUE ALL DAY. CONSTANTLY FEEDING IT, STROKING IT, TALKING TO IT. IT IS SWEET TORTURE.

That is sooo funny, love it!
    Know what you mean.
    07-26-07 03:04 AM
    My name is Mike, I have a 8830 (first time BB-user), and I am slowly becoming an addict. It feels so dirty but oh so right at the same time!
    08-06-07 12:55 PM
    This is awful, I am new to the CrackBerry having just got mine one month ago. (I got a Curve)
    Now I am on the damned thing 24/7, ditched my old BlueTooth headsets and just got the inner ear model from Smasung. (It is TINY!)

Won't go anywhere without this thing and am using it all the time.
    Terrible, just terrible.

LOL This thing is awesome and now I am finding myself being condescending in my mind when I see people with "normal" cell phones.

It just isn't the same and I could never go back.

These Crack Berry gizmos are the ticket.
    08-19-07 11:12 AM
    Hi...I am a CrackBerry addict and I am proud of it. I sittin here at the Pc right now typing with one hand texing with my Crackberry in the other now picture that! And please offer me no help cause i love being a Crackberry pearl user. Say it loud I am CrackBerried out and proud!
    08-23-07 10:28 AM
    *Read between the lines*
    Hi!i'm not addicted!I'm not
    * I need help!I really do!*
    = )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-07 10:39 AM
    It only took me 5 min.
    08-23-07 02:53 PM
    5 minutes? It was love at first sight for me
    08-23-07 03:44 PM
    When you start with BB it is imossible to not become adicted.
    Have been using different cell phones and I love gadgets, but have never been addicted to any of them until I got a bb. Now I am completely addicted, have it with me all the time. When I go to the toilet, take a bath and so on.
    Yeah, could say I'm addicted. And loving it!
    08-27-07 12:48 PM
    Is it just me or does everyone else start tweaking out when they leave their Crackberry at home?
    08-27-07 01:02 PM
    When you start with BB it is imossible to not become adicted.
    Have been using different cell phones and I love gadgets, but have never been addicted to any of them until I got a bb. Now I am completely addicted, have it with me all the time. When I go to the toilet, take a bath and so on.
    Yeah, could say I'm addicted. And loving it!
    Same for me... and you know what?
    My blackberry just DIED
    It was few month ago.... not sure how much, I think 7 month... I don't know how I managed to survive without, but I did, more or less... I had to take my old sister's nokia... erk... had no choice, because no money for a BB
    Anyway, my 8800 is on the way... but as I found a way to have a 8820 for cheap (my dad have an Orange voice plan, got a lot of points... can have it for 200�!), I will probably sell it and get the 8820, then I will enjoy fully my BB with the hot spots in paris!
    Yeah!
    Anyway, I am addicted to the keyboard, the OS (never have to delete SMS, helpfull shortcurt in any applications, etc.)... everything is so ergonomic, save me so much time!
    I was already addicted, but with this 7 month of using a nokia, using a BB again will be a REALASE!
    08-27-07 03:27 PM
    Hey,

Clif here, and addicted to my 7290. I had a BB with work, it was the original BB that was more like a phone. I was planning on leaving the company so the week before I was done I was at a Rogers wireless store getting my very own for my business.

I think I am addicted, it doesn't leave my side and again, on the ledge outside the shower.
    08-27-07 09:14 PM
    I only joined CB last night and am already an addict.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-07 06:49 AM
    i am not an addict damnit! what? no i don't sleep with my phone next to me on my pillow.
    09-07-07 02:55 PM
    I never thought this would happen....I'm J and I CAN'T QUIT!!!
    09-07-07 06:07 PM
    what can i say... i went out of the way to buy my 8830 and paying extra bucks per month... and my wife doesnt like me using the BB in front of her.... i am sure an addict!!... controlling my craze towards this little devil..
    09-09-07 08:32 PM
    ...i only hang out with other addicts so no one will tell me to put mine away
    09-11-07 10:24 PM
    My name is Phil. I'm an IT Manager and I've just switched my company from WM devices to these wonderful Blackberry 8820s! Currently got two devices, one for the MD and one for me.

So far I'm loving the configurability and managability of the whole BES setup. Got the whole system switched in less than two days which I'm happy with. The BES install was simple and straightforward and the phones are a joy to work with.
    09-14-07 10:22 AM
    Never in the 7+ years of using Palm devices have I actually imagined that owning a blackberry would be this friggin awesome. I originally used a Handspring then got the Visorphone add-on which essentially was the birth of the Smart phone as we know it today. I went to a Treo 600P then to a 700P which unfortunately was a utter nightmare. So I decided to end my suffering and get a blackberry 8830. I have a work issued 7520 which I have not upgraded but it definitely is so dam rock solid its rediculous.

Well aside from the form fact of it comparing it to my 700P I am extremely impressed at least how this device multi-tasks so dam well. I know there are some small minor issues but at least with the intial setup of this device as well as the push-email capabilities I am EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. I feel as giddy as a Mac user when he gets a new device or update. I think I am understanding the mentalitiy of the term 'Crackberry'.

Of course thank goodness I am extremely technically inclined and was able to migrate my data from my Treo 700P to my 8830 with super ease.

Cheers
    09-21-07 11:10 AM
    Hi Im Julie I am addicted to my pearl. It's bad when your boyfriend is obviously jealous of your phone. Should I give him more attention?
    09-22-07 05:26 PM
1,887 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD