Have any of you heard abt Project Crackberry?
    didnt heard of it !
    05-18-09 02:01 PM
    Actually it should be here today or tomorrow but I'll be happy to let you know as soon as it's up and running.

All though I have typed on one a few times and I did all right with it.
    No slower or faster than when I first got my Curve.
    I personally liked the click screen. Some on here say they liked it and then loved it and there are others that liked it and now hate it. So we'll see how it goes.

All though now I am very fast on the Curve with very little errors. I don't expect to be as fast on the Storm but you never know.
    Nice ,, keep it up , i ran from iphone 3G because of the keyboard ,, best luck
    05-18-09 02:04 PM
    Hi everyone. I never understood the fascination and addiction with BlackBerry phones...until I bought my Bold in January. i've been hooked ever since. I do get teased by most of my friends about using my phone all the time. The only friends that understand my addiction are the ones who also own a BlackBerry.

With that being said...My name is Cristian, and I'm a 26 year old Crackberry Addict.
    05-18-09 09:55 PM
    I'm borntwice and I'm an addict! Its official, I have the "black eye". I find myself looking at my BB every 5 minutes, I start twitching if don't!!!
    05-21-09 09:39 PM
    Hey everyone. T. Rogue here. Newest addict to the BB. Just purchased my first BB bc I couldn't stand to live without one any longer. Went fr a basic Sanyo (make/recieve calls) to a 8330.
    05-23-09 12:42 PM
    hello my name is David and I'm an addict
    05-23-09 12:44 PM
    jus got my first eva bb. its a curve 8900. i have to say its amazing got me hooked from da get go.
    05-23-09 01:07 PM
    It's the last thing I look at before I go to sleep and the first thing I look at when I wake up....

Sad, I know.

Same here! Sometimes I'll even wake up in the middle of the night and check it.
    05-23-09 02:51 PM
    Hi my name is Ed and I am a Crackberry addict.....Hi Ed. Is there a twelve step program for our addiction ? Sorry I have to go BB message or go on the web or even just look at my Blackberry oh wait maybe a different app or wallpaper....see you later i'll be back
    05-23-09 04:38 PM
    still viable , not easy to say everything
    05-23-09 06:11 PM
    Ha reading your stories are very funny. I'm super addicted to my phone. I find myself unholstering it, even when I don't have anything I need to do with it. Just unconsciously checking to make sure I can't find something to do with it. I love it~
    05-23-09 11:40 PM
    My name is austin and I'm an addict. My addiction has become so severe that now panic when I hear the low batt tone and run to the nearest electrical outlet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 11:45 PM
    Dan 30 M NY USA, jsut found the forums today and I have accomplished 0 (zero" work today dince 7am and its almost time to go to lunch.
    05-26-09 10:51 AM
    thought i was the only one that does the needless-unholstering
    05-26-09 11:03 AM
    thought i was the only one that does the needless-unholstering
    same here...lol and most of the time just to even look at it hahaha
    05-26-09 11:10 AM
    Hi everybody, i am addicted to blackberry...ive been using since summer of 2007...i started off snorting Curve-8300, did that until June of 2008 when i started smoking Curve-8310....that lasted until May 1st of this year(2009), thats when i began shooting up Bold-9000...Blackberry has been the foundation of most of my arguments with my girlfriend, i just hope i can kick the addiction before it destroys us...SIKE, i'm just tryna get her hooked like me...she does a little Curve-8310(red) every now and then...
    05-26-09 11:11 AM
    Hi everybody, i am addicted to blackberry...ive been using since summer of 2007...i started off snorting Curve-8300, did that until June of 2008 when i started smoking Curve-8310....that lasted until May 1st of this year(2009), thats when i began shooting up Bold-9000...Blackberry has been the foundation of most of my arguments with my girlfriend, i just hope i can kick the addiction before it destroys us...SIKE, i'm just tryna get her hooked like me...she does a little Curve-8310(red) every now and then...
    LMAO good fricken post.
    05-26-09 11:18 AM
    My curve sleeps right next to me every night. It's not uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night just to see if there are any messages and to make sure it is still there. I sometimes think the red light is blinking only to find that it really isn't.
    05-26-09 11:29 AM
    It feels so good to hear everybody saying that they do the exact same things I do. My Storm sleeps by my bed and when I was having problems with floaties in my vision, I was checking my phone about every two minutes thinking my red light was blinking. I do have phantom red lights and my fiance has phantom vibrations. I started out on a Pearl 8130 and am now on a Storm 9530. Sadly, our two and a half year old is also addicted. He's gotten really good at snatching it when I'm not looking and hiding to play with it and then about craps his pants when you catch him!
    05-26-09 11:58 AM
    Dan 30 M NY USA, jsut found the forums today and I have accomplished 0 (zero" work today dince 7am and its almost time to go to lunch.
    Don't worry about not accomplishing any work by lunch time....you'll get used to it
    05-26-09 12:46 PM
    I was addicted before I even bought my first one. I was soaking up as much knowledge from these boards as I could, surfin em on my crappy Q.

Whoah. I just looked up and my laptop (with CB forums still open) is sitting right in front of me on the table and here I am posting from my 8330... Is this normal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 01:19 PM
    Hi everyone..I too am a crackberry addict...It sleeps right next to me on my pillow every night..the nightstand is far too hard for my precious BB
    05-26-09 01:35 PM
    LMAO good fricken post.
    thanks....lol, i had to tell the truth
    05-26-09 02:16 PM
    i am as well :P
    05-26-09 02:21 PM
    Haha, I'll admit, I am as addicted to my BB as the next gal, however a good part of the time that i spend "working" on my phone, I'm really just playing BrickBreaker! LOL.. how sad is that!
    05-26-09 05:57 PM
1,887 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD