My wife knows it and hates it but I am an addict. Like I say to her I could be addicted to actual crack instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:53 PM
    I'm Carlos the Jackal, and I am a Crackberry addict.
    04-26-09 10:56 PM
    I guess I am. Who else stays with verizon 8 years, buys his 1st bb in may, an 8330, then ETF's verizon after years of great service, just to play with a Bold?

04-26-09 11:50 PM
    My "new" addiction. Love my storm and my chick is soooo bummed!

04-27-09 12:21 AM
    Hello! Im Toya and ive been a BB addict since Sept 08. I love love my blackberry pearl. Now im addicted to crackberry. This blackberry is my life. Im lost without it.
    04-28-09 02:10 PM
    I'm Adam and I have a Blackberry 8900 Curve and I do not know how i ever lived without it!! It is just brilliant
    05-04-09 11:37 AM
    I have recently stepped into the world of the BBB, where has this been all my cell phone life???? addicted is an understatement.
    Last edited by Ms.Social; 05-04-09 at 03:43 PM.
    05-04-09 03:40 PM
    I love this site and phone! I'm still a new user just got my bb curve 8320 last month but have been on this phone 24-7. I believe I'm developing an addiction. Before this phone I broke 2 razors (just an excuse to get a BB)

05-05-09 08:36 AM
    I have been hooked since the day i found this site.
    05-05-09 02:47 PM
    sooooo addicted to my Bold, it's not even funny...well maybe it is
    05-05-09 04:44 PM
    I've had my Curve for about a month and I now see why the world goes nuts when BB had glitches and outages. lol. Just upgraded my OS to 4.5 and love it!!
    Rehab is for quitters!!
    05-07-09 12:41 AM
    downloaded i love blackberry and its evident that i'm obsessed with my blackberry lol
    05-07-09 01:09 PM
    I just got my BB 8900 yesterday and i love it :]
    now i have to remember how to use my BB, got rid of it for a few years.
    05-07-09 01:31 PM
    okay so not going to lie, I bought my wife the storm because she wanted one...we werent BB users and really didint need one, but when they happened to be buy one get one I said why not? Now I dont go anywhere with out my BB,,,,as for crackberry...I check it more than I check my email? Lately my wife says it gets more attention than she does!!! I dont know if thats exactly what she said since I was looking for new themes for my storm on here I really wasnt paying attention!!! CB/BB ADDICT!!! NO TREATMENT WANTED!!!
    05-10-09 06:59 PM
    I NEVER LEAVE MY BB i had a RIM BB PAGER back in the day now i own a storm and want to get a bold im so ADDICTED CB/BB ADDICTED AND DONT WANT HELP
    05-10-09 07:35 PM
    Hey! I'm Alexis and I don't know why I didn't switch from my sidekick sooner. Prob cause of my bad experience with the first BB on the nextel network. Now I'm a proud 8900 owner and loving it!
    05-10-09 10:19 PM
    im so happy at the new phone, now new phone if it comes to tmobile, thats how addicted i am
    05-10-09 10:47 PM
    ADDICT HERE!!!
    Dont want rehab, want more time to spend more time on my 9000Bold!!
    05-11-09 12:04 PM
    oh and beat this...my wife hated the fact that I was always busy with my BB...so guess what i got her for her birthday...guess who is addicted now???
    05-11-09 12:06 PM
    My name is mkurz12 and I am officaily an addict.
    I have had my 2nd Curve for a few months now and (1st one was for work and that's all I used it for) I can't put it down nor can I get off this site.
    I now have my 2nd BlackBerry on it's way (bought a Storm for kicks, messing around and teaching myself how to do OS installs) Also I have not told my girlfriend the Storm is on it's way and I am fearing her seeing it on the credit card bill.
    I think that officailly makes me an addict.
    I don't need help, I am fine, I can quit whenever I want!
    OK now that makes me an addict!
    But.... LOVING EVERY SECOND!
    05-18-09 10:57 AM
    It's just a little plastic box with some circuits and buttons... Had it for just less than 2 days, first PDA/smartphone in 10 years of wireless usage. How could anyone get addicted to something so trivial? It's pathetic to think a grown man like myself could ever become hooked on...

Hold on, text messages coming in. And my 10th new theme in the past hour just finished loading. Looks like I've got email coming in on my home ISP POP mail account, too. The wife's BB disktop software for her Pearl looks like it needs input, as well.

Gotta run.

addiction is too little for me ,, i cannot stop it !
    05-18-09 12:13 PM
    My name is mkurz12 and I am officaily an addict.
    I have had my 2nd Curve for a few months now and (1st one was for work and that's all I used it for) I can't put it down nor can I get off this site.
    I now have my 2nd BlackBerry on it's way (bought a Storm for kicks, messing around and teaching myself how to do OS installs) Also I have not told my girlfriend the Storm is on it's way and I am fearing her seeing it on the credit card bill.
    I think that officailly makes me an addict.
    I don't need help, I am fine, I can quit whenever I want!
    OK now that makes me an addict!
    But.... LOVING EVERY SECOND!
    what do u think of storm ,, good keyboard ?
    05-18-09 12:14 PM
    my husband put me on...n i have 2 say, i would never buy any other phone again. there is so much more 2 do with a bb then with any other regular phone
    05-18-09 12:17 PM
    Hi guys. I have a curve and I TOTALLY love it. I accidentally (long story) deleted my memo pad application and need to restore it. Someone suggested desktop manager but I also upgraded to 4.5. If I use desktop manager to restore it will I have to upgrade my software all over again to use it? I also deleted a few languages I would have liked to keep. Can someone help me ?
    05-18-09 12:42 PM
    what do u think of storm ,, good keyboard ?
    Actually it should be here today or tomorrow but I'll be happy to let you know as soon as it's up and running.

All though I have typed on one a few times and I did all right with it.
    No slower or faster than when I first got my Curve.
    I personally liked the click screen. Some on here say they liked it and then loved it and there are others that liked it and now hate it. So we'll see how it goes.

All though now I am very fast on the Curve with very little errors. I don't expect to be as fast on the Storm but you never know.
    05-18-09 12:48 PM
1,887 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD